Eulogy to AI

User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Eulogy to AI

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sun 22 Feb, 2015 21:49

Gamer798 wrote:It's not a convo you want to do with me I promise you that much.
Even so I don't have time to toy around with Trolls like you three.
At least i'm not the one who didn't use his fleet nor the one who got shot by OHC while entire IMP was five minutes away.

Neither was I, what's your point?

Gamer798 wrote:Just saying. So if you want to provoke more go ahead I couldn't care less.
ADHD will be here rather you like it or not.

Atleast I say what I want to peoples face unlike your GM that likes to go behind others back to try and get people KDd :>

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
User avatar
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu 29 Sep, 2011 21:45
Reputation: 15
Guild: R:[R.I.P] K2:[BMF] L2:[Kill]

Re: Eulogy to AI

Postby Gamer798 » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 00:03

So interested in my GM. Perhaps marry him lol

Gamer798 // Danzo Shimura // Death Parade // The Emperor
Everywhere and nowhere
User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Eulogy to AI

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 00:43

*beep* retort, however not as *beep* as CrazyHorse. Try again.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
User avatar
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat 12 Oct, 2013 23:31
Reputation: 34
Guild: E2-TILT

Re: Eulogy to AI

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 01:21

From the previous posts you can tell he's not going to give you a half decent response. Just empty insults/Claims. Perfect for the borums

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: Eulogy to AI

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 02:52

CH improved a little after Nard went bye bye.

Yaman may have been a positive influence.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 948
Joined: Sun 24 Mar, 2013 22:12
Reputation: 21

Re: Eulogy to AI

Postby Highland Charge » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 20:32

SilverKnight wrote:CH improved a little after Nard went bye bye.

Yaman may have been a positive influence.


Hell I improved after Nard got das boot.

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Eulogy to AI

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 20:42

Highland Charge wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:CH improved a little after Nard went bye bye.

Yaman may have been a positive influence.


Hell I improved after Nard got das boot.

Let's not go too far shall we?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 948
Joined: Sun 24 Mar, 2013 22:12
Reputation: 21

Re: Eulogy to AI

Postby Highland Charge » Tue 24 Feb, 2015 02:32

Hey at lest I didn't hit a k/d with scouts still in my fleet like some scrub :whisle:

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: Eulogy to AI

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 24 Feb, 2015 05:09

Highland Charge wrote:Hey at lest I didn't hit a k/d with scouts still in my fleet like some scrub :whisle:


Hey!!!

:paranoid:

It still paid for 2 bases.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 948
Joined: Sun 24 Mar, 2013 22:12
Reputation: 21

Re: Eulogy to AI

Postby Highland Charge » Tue 24 Feb, 2015 18:08

SilverKnight wrote:
Highland Charge wrote:Hey at lest I didn't hit a k/d with scouts still in my fleet like some scrub :whisle:


Hey!!!

:paranoid:

It still paid for 2 bases.


Still. You get an opportunity that Frosty and Yaman and probably half of IMP had been waiting for for over a year, and you leave your freaking scouts in your fleet smh lol. Silly sk can't do anything right!

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Eulogy to AI

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 24 Feb, 2015 22:18

Highland Charge wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:
Highland Charge wrote:Hey at lest I didn't hit a k/d with scouts still in my fleet like some scrub :whisle:


Hey!!!

:paranoid:

It still paid for 2 bases.


Still. You get an opportunity that Frosty and Yaman and probably half of IMP had been waiting for for over a year, and you leave your freaking scouts in your fleet smh lol. Silly sk can't do anything right!

Do you know how hard I tried to convince Yaman that I should hit you?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 948
Joined: Sun 24 Mar, 2013 22:12
Reputation: 21

Re: Eulogy to AI

Postby Highland Charge » Tue 24 Feb, 2015 23:41

Yes and I specifically told him to make sure you kept your grubby little claws off of my fleet you Swedish meatball!

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: Eulogy to AI

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 25 Feb, 2015 02:58

And I memorialized you and the wife with two bases named after you.

I wonder how bad it would have been if Yaman didn't remind me to move the RC away first...

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 948
Joined: Sun 24 Mar, 2013 22:12
Reputation: 21

Re: Eulogy to AI

Postby Highland Charge » Wed 25 Feb, 2015 03:24

SilverKnight wrote:And I memorialized you and the wife with two bases named after you.

I wonder how bad it would have been if Yaman didn't remind me to move the RC away first...


I already told ya I appreciate that bud. And it would have been preety bad. would have had to fly to portland to ask you wtf?

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: Eulogy to AI

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 25 Feb, 2015 19:46

Highland Charge wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:And I memorialized you and the wife with two bases named after you.

I wonder how bad it would have been if Yaman didn't remind me to move the RC away first...


I already told ya I appreciate that bud. And it would have been preety bad. would have had to fly to portland to ask you wtf?


I'd have to change the booze I was drinking if I did that.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis

Return to “Omega”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests