Ofate Leadership

Coe

Ofate Leadership

Postby Coe » Tue 18 Aug, 2015 06:11

Inside the OFATE Sportpalast. At one end of the Sportpalast is a rudimentary stage. All of the OFATE political party is in attendance (because it was expected of them.) They are facing the stage. All are immaciated from lack of "food."

A man in shackles is standing on a lower portion of the stage facing the attendees. Welts, bruises, and cuts adorn his face.

Freaky, Kamali, Mark, Mass Hole, Milye, Taz, and Warwick - the OFATE-Waffen guard (and Eldorf's personal friends) - are patrolling the attendees.

On the stage overlooking the man in shackles is Eldorf Hitler gesticulating his speech to the attendees:

Eldorf Hitler: This man's name is Dayman! You all know this man!! His crime was taking more derbs than he was allowed!! From that moment his fleet was forfeit due to overcollection!! So, two days ago I personally and remorselessly demolished his fleet!!

Crowd: Zeig Heil!!!

Eldorf Hitler: I am NOT a cruel man!

Crowd: Zeig Heil!!

Eldorf Hitler: He MAY reapply to our political party though he may NOT collect any derbs!!

Eldorf Hitler: I will allow the following to collect the derbs from this man's forfeiture: Freaky, Kamali, Mark, Mass Hole, Milye, Taz, and Warwick!!

Eldorf Hitler: Now, I know there was no information released pertaining to how some might collect derbs at our blobs! These men were chosen at random!!

Eldorf Hitler: I will now make the following decree:

All Blobs...Be this the guild blob location...our allies blob area...where we gather fleet to move to the blob...or where people are collecting derbs...

IF you go to any of these for now on...and you recs are on...you will be given a 24 hour notice to turn off...

If derbs are at the location...you get one chance to turn them off...

Eldorf Hitler: ...and that is one hour!!

Eldorf Hitler: If at this time you have not turned them off...your recyclers will be recycled...

Eldorf Hitler: If it means because of your fleet type the only thing that can be done is take out the enire fleet there(sic) that will be done!!

Eldorf Hitler: Unauthorized collecting and over collecting will be treated the same!!!

Crowd: Zeig Heil!! Zeig Heil!! Zeig Heil!!

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Ofate Leadership

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 18 Aug, 2015 21:28

I leave the Omega forums for a few months and it decays to this?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Coe

Postby Coe » Thu 20 Aug, 2015 00:41

IMO it's better to show everyone what he acts and sounds (reads) like than to tell them.

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Wed 26 Aug, 2015 18:27

nice pathos post. how about some logos, like give us the numbers, derbs OCd, fleet derb'd comp and size?

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Quinar
Guild: TRI
KING
OFATE
HH
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Quinar » Thu 27 Aug, 2015 03:53

Interesting, i remember no such conversation.

I do remember Eldorf giving orders to not over collect.

I do remember Eldorf ... derbing Dayman's fleet because of a 6 mil over collection plus his 2 mil share...

he lost 6 mil in fleet to provide repayment.

I do remember him re- alcating derbs because players didnt collect or didn't want the derbs because of
prod being full

have a nice day no ... hear ;)

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Thu 27 Aug, 2015 04:29

Quinar wrote:Interesting, i remember no such conversation.

I do remember Eldorf giving orders to not over collect.

I do remember Eldorf ... derbing Dayman's fleet because of a 6 mil over collection plus his 2 mil share...

he lost 6 mil in fleet to provide repayment.

I do remember him re- alcating derbs because players didnt collect or didn't want the derbs because of
prod being full

have a nice day no ... hear ;)

so. no hitler thing. just SOP derb managment.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Coe

Postby Coe » Sun 06 Sep, 2015 23:15

Then you weren't paying attention, Jigoku. Most of what Eldorf Hitler said is verbatim of what Eldorf posted on announcements.

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: R:[R.I.P] K2:[BMF] L2:[Kill]

Postby Gamer798 » Mon 07 Sep, 2015 12:17

All of us have our flaws and that Eldorf once in a while loses his track and gets difficult for no reason we all know.
But nonetheless of that he is still one of the several leaders that has kept Ofate & other guilds going in very difficult circumstances.
Besides of his sometimes difficult character he always has fought to protect his guild. And I am more then aware that he knows he sometimes goes to far.

If you were or are so unhappy why don't you leave and join another guild. Perhaps WP would suffice for your meager whining.
Ofate isn't lead only by Eldorf, but out of several players who do their part. But from your messages I can read you aren't someone who actually knows
how ofate work. We, leaders, make always mistakes. I, myself, made dozens if not hundreds or thousands of mistakes along the way the only question is if we learn from them or not.

If you are so unhappy quit or join another guild.
And if you already are well good for you. Stop whining and get over it already.

Nobody cares about your issues with Eldorf or someone else.

Gamer798 // Danzo Shimura // Death Parade // The Emperor
Everywhere and nowhere
Coe

Postby Coe » Tue 08 Sep, 2015 01:00

Gamer798 wrote:If you are so unhappy quit or join another guild.
And if you already are well good for you. Stop whining and get over it already.

It is fortunate that you will never know whether I'm still a member of ADHD or OFATE. I might now be a member of IMP or a member of any other guild. I might also not be a member of any guild, now. No matter which guild I'm a member of I WILL hang dirty laundry out for all to see.

Gamer798 wrote:Nobody cares about your issues with Eldorf or someone else.

If this were true, you wouldn't have responded. Something I wrote in my original post hit a nerve. You might also be easily brought to anger over anything trivial. I would suggest seeking help for that anger, but I doubt you will. Those that say they have nothing wrong with them usually do have something wrong with them.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 08 Sep, 2015 03:36

This server went downhill really fast ever since I instigated that war between ADHD and IMP

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: R:[R.I.P] K2:[BMF] L2:[Kill]

Postby Gamer798 » Tue 08 Sep, 2015 11:39

I wrote my post down for the very fact some people who wanted to state otherwise were to busy so I did it in their stead either way who you are doesn't really bother me one bit, but fact you must fight your "fight here" only proves you can't fight your fight ingame. Which makes it more then clear your just butthurt. My post did state what is true that Eldorf has his issues, but comparing someone to Hitler is far off.

Gamer798 // Danzo Shimura // Death Parade // The Emperor
Everywhere and nowhere

Return to “Omega”