Invitation Some IMP to EA vs. IRM on WAR

EAS AGAMEMNON
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Invitation Some IMP to EA vs. IRM on WAR

Postby EAS AGAMEMNON » Fri 22 Jan, 2016 00:16

DangerMouse wrote:I love it. Every time some stupid little guild issues a challenge to IMP, I get a new base out of it. And I've been champing at the bit to build number 22 lately. :evil:
Well, your misunderstand and I just hooking up your IMP of players for participate our guild. EA vs. IRM in war. Why do you fear IRM or IMP boss?

EAS AGAMEMNON wrote:
DangerMouse wrote:I love it. Every time some stupid little guild issues a challenge to IMP, I get a new base out of it. And I've been champing at the bit to build number 22 lately. :evil:
Well, your misunderstand and I just hooking up your IMP of players for participate our guild. EA vs. IRM in war. Why do you fear IRM or IMP boss?

Oh, you have 22 bases now, You must know why--because of you love to play very easy for no PRING of defense bases in 20's territory. I was ex-member of IMP and disagree with IMP of guild master: no pirng her/him defense bases, before I had read board and guild :snooty: You made to leech unguild players 's big credits and biggest debris in 20's as always! what's going on! You're cheat game and youre not best player in HALL of FAME!
Last edited by Chesterton on Fri 22 Jan, 2016 20:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged double post

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 22 Jan, 2016 02:33

Looks like you're still at it huh? If you don't want to play the game that has undeniably been proven to work the best then that is up to you.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 22 Jan, 2016 18:18

EAS AGAMEMNON wrote:
EAS AGAMEMNON wrote:
Oh, you have 22 bases now, You must know why--because of you love to play very easy for no PRING of defense bases in 20's territory. I was ex-member of IMP and disagree with IMP of guild master: no pirng her/him defense bases, before I had read board and guild :snooty: You made to leech unguild players 's big credits and biggest debris in 20's as always! what's going on! You're cheat game and youre not best player in HALL of FAME!
Sorry that you were never able to follow along in math class, but playing smart != cheating.

Bah Humbug

Postby Bah Humbug » Sat 23 Jan, 2016 08:39

haha prings = win

this thread never fails to impress

EAS AGAMEMNON
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby EAS AGAMEMNON » Sat 30 Jan, 2016 02:16

FrostyGoblin wrote:Looks like you're still at it huh? If you don't want to play the game that has undeniably been proven to work the best then that is up to you.

Oh, you're IMP!? ROTFLMAO you know you' won't quit IMP guild because of you're fear IMP those big players. ROTFLMAO. I bet on it! Why you stay in IMP? you're them type...

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 30 Jan, 2016 10:55

EAS AGAMEMNON wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:Looks like you're still at it huh? If you don't want to play the game that has undeniably been proven to work the best then that is up to you.

Oh, you're IMP!? ROTFLMAO you know you' won't quit IMP guild because of you're fear IMP those big players. ROTFLMAO. I bet on it! Why you stay in IMP? you're them type...
I mean, I log in every 2 weeks, prod HC's log out.
I already won thes erver, cba to play anymore. I was kinda a VGM for IMP back when this server was relevant.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Tue 02 Feb, 2016 08:32

Lol effing wot? you think you can make that much money off EA? think you need math lesson, you be lucky to make enough for few platforms and factories.
pretty sure he can threaten you with impunity, since he have nothing to lose.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Tue 02 Feb, 2016 08:37

FrostyGoblin wrote:................................... back when this server was relevant.
テラワロス ..........which was never, everyone know there is one relevant server, and there will always be only one relevant server, and i need not even speak it name.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
EAS AGAMEMNON
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby EAS AGAMEMNON » Fri 05 Feb, 2016 01:37

IMP is real pussy players and you're afraid of IMP boss or power players

stalag
Guild: IMP

Postby stalag » Wed 17 Feb, 2016 02:42

ROTFLMAO @ alexander. You got your war by being a donkey's butt.

DangerMouse

Postby DangerMouse » Thu 05 May, 2016 17:26

EAS AGAMEMNON wrote:IMP is real pussy players and you're afraid of IMP boss or power players
That's the dumbest thing you've ever said. And that's quite a feat.

EAS AGAMEMNON
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby EAS AGAMEMNON » Sun 08 May, 2016 15:54

You're cheap player!

EAS AGAMEMNON
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby EAS AGAMEMNON » Sun 08 May, 2016 15:57

ObviouslyIMP DangerMouse afraid of IMP, you must kiss boss's ugly butt?

EAS AGAMEMNON
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby EAS AGAMEMNON » Fri 03 Jun, 2016 07:36

I am EA of ls, just asked IMP for join in and want against WP or IRM or CW-IMP. Why IMP keep strongest players and groups? IMP players bored to fight against OFATE then quit...

IMP walk away...

EAS AGAMEMNON
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby EAS AGAMEMNON » Fri 03 Jun, 2016 07:37

I am EA of ls, just asked IMP for join in and want against WP or IRM or CW-IMP. Why IMP keep strongest players and groups? In 20's territory IMP players bored to fight against OFATE then quit...

IMP walk away...

Return to “Omega”