Challenge issued to the establishment

Genghis Khan
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon 18 Nov, 2013 00:00
Reputation: 0

Re: Challenge issued to the establishment

Postby Genghis Khan » Mon 18 Nov, 2013 10:18

Twerk Team wrote:>facts
>ae forums
>lol

I can't decide who's more ridiculously whiny and stupid, the addex posse or czar. I think czar might win this one, he's a crowd favorite.


Whiny? Says the guy who's full of tears about the server being "zerged" when the fact of the matter is we've brought no more people than usual.

:lol:

ConsortiumCzar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 344
Joined: Fri 01 Jun, 2012 18:20
Reputation: 4

Re: Challenge issued to the establishment

Postby ConsortiumCzar » Mon 18 Nov, 2013 10:52

LOL thanks I guess? I love awards :dance:

User avatar
shadow_knight
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 909
Joined: Thu 04 Mar, 2010 10:08
Reputation: 16
Location: Gaurding my derb pile

Re: Challenge issued to the establishment

Postby shadow_knight » Mon 18 Nov, 2013 11:23

Genghis Khan wrote:
Twerk Team wrote:>facts
>ae forums
>lol

I can't decide who's more ridiculously whiny and stupid, the addex posse or czar. I think czar might win this one, he's a crowd favorite.


Whiny? Says the guy who's full of tears about the server being "zerged" when the fact of the matter is we've brought no more people than usual.

:lol:

If you zerg other servers you can't say you didn't zerg the new one cause you only brought the same players you zerged with previously :paranoid:

Looking to sell myself for the Q server.
Genghis Khan
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon 18 Nov, 2013 00:00
Reputation: 0

Re: Challenge issued to the establishment

Postby Genghis Khan » Mon 18 Nov, 2013 11:31

shadow_knight wrote:
Genghis Khan wrote:
Twerk Team wrote:>facts
>ae forums
>lol

I can't decide who's more ridiculously whiny and stupid, the addex posse or czar. I think czar might win this one, he's a crowd favorite.


Whiny? Says the guy who's full of tears about the server being "zerged" when the fact of the matter is we've brought no more people than usual.

:lol:

If you zerg other servers you can't say you didn't zerg the new one cause you only brought the same players you zerged with previously :paranoid:


Zerging is relative based on the number of players. It's kind of hard to zerg 3 clusters worth of people when they have more people than you...

Now, yes we have better players, but that's a different matter completely.

User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19372
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 580
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: Challenge issued to the establishment

Postby Wlerin » Mon 18 Nov, 2013 11:46

Genghis Khan wrote:Zerging is relative based on the number of players. It's kind of hard to zerg 3 clusters worth of people when they have more people than you...

Right, hence:

Wlerin wrote:Given current server pop, it'd only require about 60 people.

User avatar
shadow_knight
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 909
Joined: Thu 04 Mar, 2010 10:08
Reputation: 16
Location: Gaurding my derb pile

Re: Challenge issued to the establishment

Postby shadow_knight » Mon 18 Nov, 2013 11:49

:think: I was referring to the logic that dictated it wouldn't be considered a zerg not saying you were one. That might have to do with me not knowing which guild your apart of though.

Looking to sell myself for the Q server.
User avatar
Ghassy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 543
Joined: Mon 14 Dec, 2009 10:27
Reputation: 9
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Challenge issued to the establishment

Postby Ghassy » Mon 18 Nov, 2013 13:43

I am zerging P24, alone.

It is so damn empty :O

Scout region after region, and it is like walking into a ghosttown.

Advance in science comes by laying brick upon brick, not by sudden erection of fairy palaces.
- J. S. Huxley
User avatar
Echillion
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1308
Joined: Sun 11 Jul, 2010 03:25
Reputation: 20
Guild: A: [LDM]
O: [IMP]
P: [Vile]
Location: Great Britain

Re: Challenge issued to the establishment

Postby Echillion » Sun 01 Dec, 2013 19:57

ConsortiumCzar wrote:No VMing this round. Let's have a good fair fight and see who is really better at the game. Real men would accept. I know at least one of you is a real man.


Havent VM'd since Juno! I must be a real man! lol

I couldn't resist!,mate :wink:

Ex- [A-Team],[BJ's],[1st],[USSV],[EARTH],[CAD]
User avatar
Nextotus
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2528
Joined: Sat 20 Dec, 2008 17:16
Reputation: 79
Guild: [Royal]
[STRIP]
[1st]
[RD]
[WL]
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Challenge issued to the establishment

Postby Nextotus » Sun 01 Dec, 2013 20:05

Pokes thread with stick...

Rabid Parrots wrote:
skyy wrote:I want something to get me food, scratch my back and give me food massages while i play AE

Wouldn't it be kind of paradoxical to invent your own mother?
User avatar
AggressiveTurtle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 3352
Joined: Sun 12 Dec, 2010 22:23
Reputation: 94
Guild: 1st
SoT
USSV
AYAYA
BDSM
Location: Where the hood at
Contact:

Re: Challenge issued to the establishment

Postby AggressiveTurtle » Sun 01 Dec, 2013 20:11

Echillion *beep* off?

[02:34:48] Chrkolby: masa is a *beep*
[02:34:58] slayerr: he's like the indian version of jay z
[02:35:24] Minesh: oh god lol
AggressiveTurtle » Thu 26 May, 2011 17:45 wrote:Return of the King?? pfft i was always here >.>
RobbStark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat 30 Nov, 2013 21:00
Reputation: 10

Re: Challenge issued to the establishment

Postby RobbStark » Sun 01 Dec, 2013 20:56

Yeah this thread is pretty dead
Image

WINTER IS ..... cold?
User avatar
unitednations
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1748
Joined: Mon 06 Oct, 2008 03:54
Reputation: 19
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Your house drinking tea

Re: Challenge issued to the establishment

Postby unitednations » Sun 01 Dec, 2013 21:08

Image

/inb4lock

Image

cactuschewer wrote:
Ls_silence wrote:I was so looking forward to actually seeing someone intelligent here in the TT zone

Lol.
RobbStark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat 30 Nov, 2013 21:00
Reputation: 10

Re: Challenge issued to the establishment

Postby RobbStark » Sun 01 Dec, 2013 21:11

Image

WINTER IS ..... cold?
User avatar
OG Kush
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 957
Joined: Fri 28 Dec, 2012 21:04
Reputation: 30
Guild: C/Devil
F/SL
H/187
I/WL
N/BBW
8)
Galaxy: Nova

Re: Challenge issued to the establishment

Postby OG Kush » Sun 01 Dec, 2013 21:34

chains are fun

Image

High like a pyramid.

I don't always play AE. But when I do, I prefer win.
User avatar
Nextotus
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2528
Joined: Sat 20 Dec, 2008 17:16
Reputation: 79
Guild: [Royal]
[STRIP]
[1st]
[RD]
[WL]
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Challenge issued to the establishment

Postby Nextotus » Sun 01 Dec, 2013 21:45

C-C-C-COOOMMBOOOBREAKERRRR

Rabid Parrots wrote:
skyy wrote:I want something to get me food, scratch my back and give me food massages while i play AE

Wouldn't it be kind of paradoxical to invent your own mother?

Return to “Pegasus”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests