Chronicles & Strongholds of Pegasus Server 2.0

Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Re: Chronicles & Strongholds of Pegasus Server 2.0

Postby Beowulf » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 16:16

There you have it, folks. FrF and ABC are one guild. The very same group of people that trashed all my bases and perma occupied me for ages until Chi came and retook the bases, were actually just pawns of mine all along. :paranoid:

Total Reputation Points removed due to Fod Maggotry: 93
Arkamor

Postby Arkamor » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 16:52

Addex wrote:Yeah lets forget FrF screwing over Belwar in 25 and joining Chi side . Why would I pact backstabbers?

since the truth seems forgotten i will remind you what happen

we were order to KD your player by LOL/CHi, we didn't accept to backstab them and chi drop all their pact with us

there was a close crash between FrF and LOL where Chi came to secure the pile for LOL (the first big crash of the server - cf older thread in the forums )

we lost all our top 100 fleet and our hope to be in the strong guild just for that reason

defeated we were force to split, Chi were occupiyng P24-25 and the remaining FrF player join them back

yet we are a backstabber farm guild you will never pact.

If you are such a mastermind atleast get your facts right and stop giving BS about this.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 17:19

Your Top 100 fleet were Belwar group, they got raped while the rest of FrF watched . I'm sure a few FrF made hits but the majority stayed back and did nothing to recover the pile. After that FrF sold out the fleetless Belwar group and started hitting their bases.

Yeah dude that is what I call a backstab, I understand you can be a wimp and pact so u dont get farmed but to start hitting the people you screwed over to save yourself?

Arkamor

Postby Arkamor » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 18:17

Addex wrote:Your Top 100 fleet were Belwar group, they got raped while the rest of FrF watched . I'm sure a few FrF made hits but the majority stayed back and did nothing to recover the pile. After that FrF sold out the fleetless Belwar group and started hitting their bases.

Yeah dude that is what I call a backstab, I understand you can be a wimp and pact so u dont get farmed but to start hitting the people you screwed over to save yourself?

my top 10 fleet were belwar group too ?

the biggest FrF fleet were put on the blob on belwar advice we even crash LOL a second time to try to recover the derb (cf older thread again)

some player of his crew were inactive and some of mine were too that's AE life

we didn't sold him out he choose to leave to join the recently form Royal /facepalm

i get it, that it doesn't count for you and you care more about not making your friend belwar look like an idiot than accepting any truth other could speak.

fortunately i get that a while ago that's why we ask for a pact only once and right now Royal fleet are getting blown on the ticker for interesting ratio

You can call me a wimp but actually belwar is still desperately trying to get a personal NAP from me despite how you his GM stand against us.

How do you call that ?

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 18:51

You do realize the people in 25 were always Royal right? I have no idea what u talking about here "and right now Royal fleet are getting blown on the ticker for interesting ratio".

Arkamor

Postby Arkamor » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 20:34

Long story short we should have in fact kick derb Belwar and his crew.
Last edited by Arkamor on Mon 24 Feb, 2014 18:25, edited 1 time in total.

poeticmotion
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: I: -R-
J: UFA
K: OCD
P: Lowers

Postby poeticmotion » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 22:35

Arkamor wrote:Completely pointless drivel written by someone who has even less of a clue than those of us who weren't even in the 20s, made even worse by being a wall of text, and poorly formatted.

Just stop. Please. My guild is at war with Royal and I still want to come help them farm you just because you are so idiotic.

Pegasus: Public Information and Education Director for THE MIGHTY LOWERS, the most stupendous guild ever. Don't message me for diplo, we're at war with everyone.
How I Won Juno: Ask Me For Details!
Retired from: AE - I: -R- J: UFA K: OCD
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 22:45

poeticmotion wrote:
Arkamor wrote:Completely pointless drivel written by someone who has even less of a clue than those of us who weren't even in the 20s, made even worse by being a wall of text, and poorly formatted.

Just stop. Please. My guild is at war with Royal and I still want to come help them farm you just because you are so idiotic.

I thought I was the only one with no clue of what he said. I will rep once lemon falls out.

RobbStark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RobbStark » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 22:51

Addex wrote:
poeticmotion wrote:

I thought I was the only one with no clue of what he said. I will rep once lemon falls out.

WINTER IS ..... cold?
Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Beowulf » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 22:53

No clue wtf he's saying either, i wasn'lt even there when that crash went down anyway.

Total Reputation Points removed due to Fod Maggotry: 93
Arkamor

Postby Arkamor » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 23:48

my bad for giving so much details, i was finding interesting to give another view of the event everyone know from a different perspective

obviously the result is not so great, i probably shouldn't make those kind of long post when i am exhausted

but please make your posts about the actual war with royal instead of forum wariorring and calling people name

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 20 Feb, 2014 00:02

I honestly think it's his format of writing, it doesn't comform to the usual. The lack of capital letters, no full stops and lack of paragraphs infurate me to no end. I just stop reading. But honestly, The content is pure drivel anyways, so I assume I still wouldn't understand it. Less vomiting though :? .

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Bones09
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Bones09 » Thu 20 Feb, 2014 00:08

Mods can you please remove the posts from here to the one above and spin it out as its own thread, possibly titled "Dispute in the 20s". The S&C thread is not the place to forum warrior.

Original creator of the C&S threads

In-Game Name: [Classified]
UnificationAngel
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: E: [FTW]
I: [AUDI]
K: [Meow]
Galaxy: Delta

Postby UnificationAngel » Thu 20 Feb, 2014 01:17

Alicus' orders right now are to take the forum stuff at face value and stay tuned until he gets a real update - think hes waiting to see if Royal is joking or will actually attack

If Royal does go through with this I wonder how many of their players will endorse this obvious backstab..

Founder of the War News Network.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Thu 20 Feb, 2014 01:34

UnificationAngel wrote:Alicus' orders right now are to take the forum stuff at face value and stay tuned until he gets a real update - think hes waiting to see if Royal is joking or will actually attack

If Royal does go through with this I wonder how many of their players will endorse this obvious backstab..

Is Alicus, I will probably get blisters from all the pats in the back.

Return to “Pegasus”