Chronicles & Strongholds of Pegasus Server 2.0

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Chronicles & Strongholds of Pegasus Server 2.0

Postby Addex » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 15:40

Yeh thats what happens to loudmouths, they shouldn't have backstabbed the people in 25 what you gonna do, right?.
Last edited by Addex on Wed 19 Feb, 2014 15:44, edited 1 time in total.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 15:41

Well, if they've unlocked Tachyon 26, they can use those rings offensively.

Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Beowulf » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 15:44

Addex wrote:Yeh thats what happens to loudmouths, they shouldn't have backstabbed the people in 25 what you gonna do right.
Yeah, well, i understand your qualms with them and i let you into our galaxies to farm them there because your concerns made sense. I'm not their babysitter, and they're not our 'allies'. I merely mentioned them earlier because they're about as useful as DotA, and if DotA's base numbers were going to be taken into account in the galaxy listings, then so should those of FrF; because objectively, if those galaxies were going to be invaded by an external force, it would make sense for us + FrF to fend off the invaders together.

FrF are mostly located in our stronghold, not so much in yours, so it made no sense for us to frontline all the damage of whatever past both your guilds share.
If i didn't DNH FrF, we would've never been able to leave our area, atleast not for a significant amount of time.
I blame Vaskan for that one, him CFing them allowed them to grow and turtle beyond extent, and they controlled too many isolated regions in our galaxies that were gonna remain in place regardless of occupation force.

Sorry i wasn't gonna trash our averages even further by smashing turtled bases of a guild YOU have a grudge with, when we all had just come out of the P26 crash.
Last edited by Beowulf on Wed 19 Feb, 2014 15:47, edited 1 time in total.

The Chronicles of Alicus.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 15:45

Well I wish you and FrF the best of luck in the near future. DoTA far more useful to me than you are so in that sense ABC shouldnt even count.

Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Beowulf » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 15:50

You still didn't tell me, oh mighty Addex, how much rebuild time you would be thinking of giving us. I think the 7 day DNH cancellation notice is a bit too short. :paranoid:

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 15:52

Beowulf wrote: Addex is playing dumb for silly reasons (probably because his VGMs -minus Vile & Deity- are immature crybabies that have a personal vendetta with me). It's pretty clear ABC is a strong guild, as proven by events in both the 20s and the 50s.
Haha least I get a giggle from this, we are so dumb and cry so much that we finally get our own way?

I think its actually the most mature thing you can see, manipulation is easy brah.

:boohoo:

Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Beowulf » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 15:53

Beowulf wrote:You still didn't tell me, oh mighty Addex, how much rebuild time you would be thinking of giving us. I think the 7 day DNH cancellation notice is a bit too short. :paranoid:
I mean, it wouldn't be short, but we just crashed ~45mil enemy fleet this week, so it would make sense to make it a little longer than the agreed 7 days.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 15:57

7 days? Where do you get that from? Besides why worry about it FrF will save you.

Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Beowulf » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 16:03

Addex wrote:7 days? Where do you get that from? Besides why worry about it FrF will save you.
Heh.

Alright, Addex.

I'll let your posts speak for themselves. Everybody knew about our DNH with FrF from the moment it was signed, i even checked with you before i did it, and explained to you why i did it. It's pretty gay you waited until we crashed all our fleets in the 50s before you try and *beep* around, but what can i do, right?

I presume you'll pretend we never agreed on a cancellation notice, and you'll carry on ignoring the fact that even though we helped you win the 20s, you're turning around on us the moment we use up all our fleets far away. Right?

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 16:04

Man. This stronghold thread is totz the best ever.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 16:08

Beowulf wrote:
Addex wrote:7 days? Where do you get that from? Besides why worry about it FrF will save you.
Heh.

Alright, Addex.

I'll let your posts speak for themselves. Everybody knew about our DNH with FrF from the moment it was signed, i even checked with you before i did it, and explained to you why i did it. It's pretty gay you waited until we crashed all our fleets in the 50s before you try and *beep* around, but what can i do, right?

I presume you'll pretend we never agreed on a cancellation notice, and you'll carry on ignoring the fact that even though we helped you win the 20s, you're turning around on us the moment we use up all our fleets far away. Right?
Dude you "own" half the 20s so you say, you have the Pro FrF , we have the "useless" DoTA , we are out in 09 you are out in lol50s. I'm sure you can deal and be fine.

Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Beowulf » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 16:10

Wlerin wrote:Man. This stronghold thread is totz the best ever.
[ABC] was created 36 days ago. I made the DNH with [FrF] over a week before that, to give us time to sim fleet before we go on a trip. I informed everyone in [Royal] about it and elaborated my reasons. It's pathetic they're trying to use this now, almost a month and a half later, as an excuse to start firing on us regardless of our deal and its cancellation notice. Coincidentally after we use up all our active fleets.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 16:13

Beowulf wrote:
Wlerin wrote:Man. This stronghold thread is totz the best ever.
[ABC] was created 36 days ago. I made the DNH with [FrF] over a week before that, to give us time to sim fleet before we go on a trip. I informed everyone in [Royal] about it and elaborated my reasons. It's pathetic they're trying to use this now, almost a month and a half later, as an excuse to start firing on us regardless of our deal and its cancellation notice. Coincidentally after we use up all our active fleets.
No one is using FrF as the reasons for what is been said.

The problem is your mouth is too big, not frf.

Arkamor

Postby Arkamor » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 16:14

Addex wrote:Yeh thats what happens to loudmouths, they shouldn't have backstabbed the people in 25 what you gonna do, right?.
Srry i didn't get the joke who backstab who exactly
Addex wrote:I'm not into pacting every farm guild there is
we were willing to get a pact working

you came to farm us we fight back and wreck a lot of royal base

yet this is consider backstabbing

make up your mind

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 16:15

You poor thing obv it was all pre-planned and we waited to send all our fleets to 09, it has nothing to do with you talking *beep* and trying to undermine us everywhere , I warned you plenty of times of your loud mouth. Your admission of ABC/FrF being one guild in this thread will be the end of ABC.

Arkamor:

Yeah lets forget FrF screwing over Belwar in 25 and joining Chi side . Why would I pact backstabbers?
Last edited by Addex on Wed 19 Feb, 2014 16:17, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Pegasus”