Chronicles & Strongholds of Pegasus Server 2.0

User avatar
daddystu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri 30 Oct, 2009 00:10
Reputation: 11
Guild: C: HGMNY
P: FAIR
Galaxy: Ceti
Location: Wales

Re: Chronicles & Strongholds of Pegasus Server 2.0

Postby daddystu » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 21:52

LMS isn't capable of holding anything. If 30-32 belong to anyone its [-.-]

deecon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue 31 Mar, 2009 17:08
Reputation: 7
Guild: [WL]
[BrB]
[OCD]
[Suit]
[Ah!]
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: Chronicles & Strongholds of Pegasus Server 2.0

Postby deecon » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 06:08

daddystu wrote:LMS isn't capable of holding anything. If 30-32 belong to anyone its [-.-]


Bones09 wrote:READ: Please post facts about strongholds and don't forum warrior your way onto the list.

User avatar
daddystu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri 30 Oct, 2009 00:10
Reputation: 11
Guild: C: HGMNY
P: FAIR
Galaxy: Ceti
Location: Wales

Re: Chronicles & Strongholds of Pegasus Server 2.0

Postby daddystu » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 15:25

deecon wrote:
daddystu wrote:LMS isn't capable of holding anything. If 30-32 belong to anyone its [-.-]


Bones09 wrote:READ: Please post facts about strongholds and don't forum warrior your way onto the list.



You want facts;

3 [-.-] Not Amused 304,448,415 173 1,759,817
17 [LMS] Last Man Standing 12,268,225 49 250,372

RobbStark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat 30 Nov, 2013 21:00
Reputation: 10

Re: Chronicles & Strongholds of Pegasus Server 2.0

Postby RobbStark » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 17:07

deecon wrote:
Bones09 wrote:Updated strongholds, chronicle, GM section.

Someone give me some accurate info on the 50s.


LMS current holds 30-31-32 with the help of [-.-] (Surprised Robb Stark hasn't provided the play by play like when FAIR blobbed in lower 30s with 400% more fleet than us and couldn't hold bases down)

hold on.....
Someone give me some accurate info on the 50s.

and you reply with how the 30s are doing?
ok......
and besides, you dont hold anything, any of your active players are in not amused, and not even you can claim youve got it secured. Also, if you want to claim the you get to have P30-P32 then AKB48 doesnt hold the upper 00s.

WINTER IS ..... cold?
deecon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue 31 Mar, 2009 17:08
Reputation: 7
Guild: [WL]
[BrB]
[OCD]
[Suit]
[Ah!]
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: Chronicles & Strongholds of Pegasus Server 2.0

Postby deecon » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 05:41

If you'd read it correctly, it does state "with the help of..."

get some glasses warrior.

User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19482
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: Chronicles & Strongholds of Pegasus Server 2.0

Postby Wlerin » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 07:15

RobbStark wrote:...any of your active players are in not amused....

So... are you arguing that because his active players are (currently) in another guild, that his guild doesn't have any claims? So then Royal has no claim to most of the 20s? Or Moe to most of the 40s?

User avatar
Thallasemi
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun 22 Dec, 2013 23:34
Reputation: 0
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Chronicles & Strongholds of Pegasus Server 2.0

Postby Thallasemi » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 13:38

Since the war between -.- and FAIR is over, let's finalize the -.- invasion of 30's chronicles.
-.- chased FAIR blob upto 36 and meanwhile invaded and heavily farmed 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 and 36 before the DNH.

User avatar
daddystu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri 30 Oct, 2009 00:10
Reputation: 11
Guild: C: HGMNY
P: FAIR
Galaxy: Ceti
Location: Wales

Re: Chronicles & Strongholds of Pegasus Server 2.0

Postby daddystu » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 15:34

Thallasemi wrote:Since the war between -.- and FAIR is over, let's finalize the -.- invasion of 30's chronicles.
-.- chased FAIR blob upto 36 and meanwhile invaded and heavily farmed 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 and 36 before the DNH.


Only facts in this thread apparently.

FAIR moved to a pre-determined LZ with few [-.-] gate options nearby. [-.-] did indeed heavily farm a number of galaxies but not every one you mention.

FAIR then significantly increased blob size making a crash against us very unlikely to succeed before agreeing to the DNH 'which was requested by the [-.-] GM Skulls'. Therefore enabling a seemingly urgent return to the teens - although they're currently at or arriving in 31.

FAIRs economy ranking clearly shows our econ stood up well.

deecon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue 31 Mar, 2009 17:08
Reputation: 7
Guild: [WL]
[BrB]
[OCD]
[Suit]
[Ah!]
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: Chronicles & Strongholds of Pegasus Server 2.0

Postby deecon » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 22:02

Any guilds economy/fleet averages would stand up well when you remove the players who got their fleets derbed / bases farmed for the most part. Can't believe you can't just let it go. I don't know why you'd be proud of a 2.6-2.7k guild econ average anyway...its kind of bad compared to other guilds. Hell I was hit multiple times and I have over that.

User avatar
daddystu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri 30 Oct, 2009 00:10
Reputation: 11
Guild: C: HGMNY
P: FAIR
Galaxy: Ceti
Location: Wales

Re: Chronicles & Strongholds of Pegasus Server 2.0

Postby daddystu » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 23:57

deecon wrote: Hell I was hit multiple times.


.... and you're such a pleasant fellow too.

deecon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue 31 Mar, 2009 17:08
Reputation: 7
Guild: [WL]
[BrB]
[OCD]
[Suit]
[Ah!]
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: Chronicles & Strongholds of Pegasus Server 2.0

Postby deecon » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 01:17

Don't know what you are getting at with that quote but ok... :wall:

User avatar
Rafen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu 07 Jun, 2012 20:44
Reputation: 16

Re: Chronicles & Strongholds of Pegasus Server 2.0

Postby Rafen » Thu 13 Mar, 2014 19:33

Can we get joint stronghold with [sup] in 51, they just asked MOE to intervene, who has sent 30+ mil to quote "lock us down". We have just over 4mil total.

Brave Sir Rafen and his shining lance of truth.
Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 751
Joined: Wed 25 Nov, 2009 23:40
Reputation: 71
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal
Galaxy: Helion
Location: Stop Looking At Me!

Re: Chronicles & Strongholds of Pegasus Server 2.0

Postby Purge » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 03:33

Rafen wrote:Can we get joint stronghold with [sup] in 51, they just asked MOE to intervene, who has sent 30+ mil to quote "lock us down". We have just over 4mil total.


I have more fleet than your entire guild. You should probably refrain from claiming things until you have more than that...

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
User avatar
Rafen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu 07 Jun, 2012 20:44
Reputation: 16

Re: Chronicles & Strongholds of Pegasus Server 2.0

Postby Rafen » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 15:34

Purge wrote:
Rafen wrote:Can we get joint stronghold with [sup] in 51, they just asked MOE to intervene, who has sent 30+ mil to quote "lock us down". We have just over 4mil total.


I have more fleet than your entire guild. You should probably refrain from claiming things until you have more than that...

But you are neither [sup] nor in 51, so your point seems fairly invalid budddddddddddy.

We run 51. Simple.

Brave Sir Rafen and his shining lance of truth.
User avatar
Bones09
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 978
Joined: Thu 06 Aug, 2009 18:47
Reputation: 59

Re: Chronicles & Strongholds of Pegasus Server 2.0

Postby Bones09 » Mon 19 May, 2014 00:40

Updated some stuff.

Original creator of the C&S threads

In-Game Name: [Classified]

Return to “Pegasus”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest