Vile eating Quote

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Vile eating Quote

Postby fendelius » Sun 08 Dec, 2013 19:55

SilverKnight wrote:Could be worse... he could be getting permanently occupied by Lord Karsis.

lulz where iz that fool now? :P :dance: :P

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: G: [PUB]
K: [quote]
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby hottie_parms » Sun 08 Dec, 2013 23:39

Echillion wrote:[Quote] is Dead! Long Live [Vile] Discuss...

Oh noes! We're dead? :think:

Slight name change, but [quote] lives on! And in the interest of diplomacy, I'll try to not to post the lulzy hate mail and battle reports from the [Vile] P13 members. No need to embarrass you guys any further.

Commando500x

Postby Commando500x » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 03:53

In my opinion Vile is rather pitiful. One guy (Sacrifice) is trying so hard to keep 1 base of mine occupied no matter how much he losses. They don't seem to know when its a lost cause which makes them vulnerable to attack

Sarah-bunny
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ADEHIJKLMP retired; F XI O IMP
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Sarah-bunny » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 12:21

Commando500x wrote:In my opinion Vile is rather pitiful. One guy (Sacrifice) is trying so hard to keep 1 base of mine occupied no matter how much he losses. They don't seem to know when its a lost cause which makes them vulnerable to attack

hourly income plus pillage can make an occupation profitable even if you lose more fleet than you get derbs. ofc you didn't give us details so we can't help you with the math.

also consider this is a war game... people attack stuff... not attacking is boring. if you were unguilded or in a "farm guild" in my galaxy then i'd be occ'ing you (well, you'd be too low level for me to hit, but stay with me a second). if you showed promise and i was sure you weren't a spy proly i'd try to teach you the game. but if your efforts to fight me off were dismally bad i'd proly keep at it.

perm occ'ing people often isn't profitable (unless they're really dumb) until that player quits and then it can be quite lucrative.

best way to get free is to fight hard and somehow convince the guild that you're not a spy and that you're someone worth training.

good luck :)

essentially retired all servers... idk why anyone would play this game

FrostyGoblin wrote:it's the forums ffs, it's made purely of trolls, obnoxius people, the occasional new player that gets verbally abused instantly and sarah.
FrozenFire

Postby FrozenFire » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 11:28

not all ppls that are guildless or perma needs training u know?...and hes right on some end...he tryes to show that the only reason an active guildless guy would be perma occed would be insanity and poor gaming. hes not a real threat. he prolly has loads of command centers. he has no real options around him. so why would u keep trying to perma him while taking severe damage. in the hope to have him quit?..if u want to know if its a good chance for him to quit just search his upgrade period on account. there are cases where the occ itself is better than the guy doing the occ. its just a situational placement on map.

haters die by hate!
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 13 Mar, 2014 01:38

FrozenFire wrote:not all ppls that are guildless or perma needs training u know?

Eh. I'm gonna venture to say that's false. Even if they understand the game mechanics, if they've always played solo there are things they won't understand about the game.

FrozenFire wrote:and hes right on some end...he tryes to show that the only reason an active guildless guy would be perma occed would be insanity and poor gaming. hes not a real threat.

Of course he's a threat, lol. Speaking of someone who needs training. Soloers get uppity after a few months of not being farmed. Better to nip it in the bud.

Return to “Pegasus”