Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 720
Joined: Thu 27 Jun, 2013 04:18
Reputation: 30
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Twerk Team » Thu 19 Dec, 2013 20:04

LesCrow wrote:
Twerk Team wrote:Did you really need 2 bullet points for that? I didn't even play Kappa, so if I'm wrong there, my apologies, I just saw your guild is in second with *beep* averages, and assumed you got *beep* on.

Doesn't really change the main point of it, that when you do it it isn't a zerg (juno is a prime example), only when others do it. But hey, keep ignoring the truths that don't fit neatly into your narrow view.


OMG, bullet points, and two of them. That is so, you know, significant and stuff :neutral2:

You made a point and argued that point confidently and it was based purely on something you assumed? :wall:

Addex beat up the opposition multiple times, server after server and till this day said opposition has failed to learn and adapt. Now if anything, Addex knows exactly what to expect, it is not normal to become fearful of that. Is this accusation another assumption from your many insightful observations?

It is always in testing to see what words catch the eyes of the feeble-minded. My entire point was *not* based o n the premise of what happened on Kappa, that was simply an example I was using that I was mistaken in. It does not change the point of the whole post that Addex zergs constantly to win, and yet all we hear from him is how mean everyone else is for zerging.

Once again, Addex's story changes, it is OK when he does it because he plans ahead to do it and the leadership doesn't fight a ton. *congrats* I guess, it doesn't make him any less of a zerg, and I don't really care how successful a zerg is. Addex should stop complaining about zergs when that is *all he does*. And here, Pegasus, we find yet another server where Addex has already simpacted his biggest threat because he is still afraid of any real competition, hence the constant backstabs and zergpacting. Really, it's the hypocrisy that bothers me more than anything, and the meatshields such as yourself, lescrow, that always manage to ignore it.

Please learn to read before responding, Lescrow. You're even worse than Terryogon with your poopsocking.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3692
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 174
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Addex » Thu 19 Dec, 2013 20:15

Twerk Team wrote:It is always in testing to see what words catch the eyes of the feeble-minded. My entire point was *not* based o n the premise of what happened on Kappa, that was simply an example I was using that I was mistaken in. It does not change the point of the whole post that Addex zergs constantly to win, and yet all we hear from him is how mean everyone else is for zerging.

Once again, Addex's story changes, it is OK when he does it because he plans ahead to do it and the leadership doesn't fight a ton. *congrats* I guess, it doesn't make him any less of a zerg, and I don't really care how successful a zerg is. Addex should stop complaining about zergs when that is *all he does*. And here, Pegasus, we find yet another server where Addex has already simpacted his biggest threat because he is still afraid of any real competition, hence the constant backstabs and zergpacting. Really, it's the hypocrisy that bothers me more than anything, and the meatshields such as yourself, lescrow, that always manage to ignore it.

Please learn to read before responding, Lescrow. You're even worse than Terryogon with your poopsocking.


Learn2read nub I said I zerged in Juno by having a guild with 200 people I dont go lolzerging with random scrubs and emo leaders. Now you say that all I do is zerg? when exactly have we zerged and please use facts not like your "you lost kappa vs zerg story". We obviously landed in the middle of your cluster zerg because we wanted 0 competition cool story brah.

All I read from the queendroid is constant tears cause regardless of him pacting the likes of nard, and having 3:1 advantage he still got el raped. I understand the extreme case of butthurt due to losing in yet another server but I dunno man maybe this kind of games arent for you, I hear life is pretty ez in Hello Kitty online, u should try it.

User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19372
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 580
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Wlerin » Thu 19 Dec, 2013 20:49

LesCrow wrote:
Twerk Team wrote:Did you really need 2 bullet points for that? I didn't even play Kappa, so if I'm wrong there, my apologies, I just saw your guild is in second with *beep* averages, and assumed you got *beep* on.

Doesn't really change the main point of it, that when you do it it isn't a zerg (juno is a prime example), only when others do it. But hey, keep ignoring the truths that don't fit neatly into your narrow view.

You made a point and argued that point confidently and it was based purely on something you assumed? :wall:

To be fair, what's left of SoT in Kappa is getting *beep*ed, slowly. He's not wrong. Whether that can still be considered a "Royal" guild is another question entirely.

LesCrow wrote:Addex beat up the opposition multiple times, server after server and till this day said opposition has failed to learn and adapt. Now if anything, Addex knows exactly what to expect, it is not normal to become fearful of that. Is this accusation another assumption from your many insightful observations?

So did Cloak, at least when he was in his prime. Not really sure how you expect the opposition to learn and adapt when you do everything in your power from day one to handicap them and keep them from doing so.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3692
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 174
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Addex » Thu 19 Dec, 2013 20:55

Wlerin wrote:To be fair, what's left of SoT in Kappa is getting *beep*ed, slowly. He's not wrong. Whether that can still be considered a "Royal" guild is another question entirely.


He is wrong simply because he was talking about me and the guilds I lead, I havent played in Kappa since over a year and a half and everyone from the leadership I recruited is long gone. SoT beat the Girls zerg twice and raped everyone into submission.

For what I read in K forums the DDoS zerg fail still cant launch after 6 months with a 2:1 advantage and is content with hitting bases of ppl that no longer play. I do understand that for them that is some sort of win and everything but it has nothing to do with me.

User avatar
abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1460
Joined: Sun 08 Apr, 2012 23:42
Reputation: 33
Guild: Dead and Gone

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby abnormal soldier » Fri 20 Dec, 2013 00:28

Let's me real, if the 30s are determined to zerg someone, It should be china. But the hate for addex is so blinding they'd rather zerg him instead :roll: .

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19372
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 580
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Wlerin » Fri 20 Dec, 2013 00:37

abnormal soldier wrote:Let's me real, if the 30s are determined to zerg someone, It should be china. But the hate for addex is so blinding they'd rather zerg him instead :roll: .

Same difference, really.

User avatar
abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1460
Joined: Sun 08 Apr, 2012 23:42
Reputation: 33
Guild: Dead and Gone

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby abnormal soldier » Fri 20 Dec, 2013 00:51

True, either way we know how this server will end up

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
User avatar
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2483
Joined: Sun 03 May, 2009 00:21
Reputation: 122
Galaxy: Nova
Location: somewhere in space

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Luftwaffe » Fri 20 Dec, 2013 01:14

I thought this was a thread about the 30's, not a thread where fanboys praise Addex.

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
User avatar
SpriteX
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1747
Joined: Sun 18 Jul, 2010 00:19
Reputation: 60

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby SpriteX » Fri 20 Dec, 2013 01:27

Luftwaffe wrote:I thought this was a thread about the 30's, not a thread where fanboys praise Addex.



oh look everyone, it's that guy who said real life was too much for him yet spends so much time here still! Oh the irony.

Image
User avatar
AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat 14 Feb, 2009 11:42
Reputation: 97
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]
Location: in ur mom

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby AstroZombie » Fri 20 Dec, 2013 01:42

Luftwaffe wrote:I thought this was a thread about the 30's, not a thread where fanboys praise Addex.

imo its better to be a fanboy then be a hater.
all this petty e-hate that your directing at addex just makes you look pathetic
Last edited by AstroZombie on Fri 20 Dec, 2013 01:45, edited 1 time in total.

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

Image

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19372
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 580
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Wlerin » Fri 20 Dec, 2013 01:44

abnormal soldier wrote:True, either way we know how this server will end up

The outcome is tending strongly in one particular direction, but I would not say it is guaranteed as yet.

User avatar
abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1460
Joined: Sun 08 Apr, 2012 23:42
Reputation: 33
Guild: Dead and Gone

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby abnormal soldier » Fri 20 Dec, 2013 02:20

Wlerin wrote:
abnormal soldier wrote:True, either way we know how this server will end up

The outcome is tending strongly in one particular direction, but I would not say it is guaranteed as yet.

Oh ofcourse not, AE is full of surprises every once in a while.

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
deecon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue 31 Mar, 2009 17:08
Reputation: 7
Guild: [WL]
[BrB]
[OCD]
[Suit]
[Ah!]
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby deecon » Fri 20 Dec, 2013 05:47

DeityLord wrote:Don't do it.

It's only a good idea when I do it.


tl;dr ^ ?

User avatar
TeChNiQuE-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun 03 Jun, 2012 22:31
Reputation: 4
Guild: M [Fake]/[INV]
O [IMP]
A [SoLiD]
Galaxy: Omega
Location: USA

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby TeChNiQuE- » Fri 20 Dec, 2013 06:59

Addex wrote:
Wlerin wrote:To be fair, what's left of SoT in Kappa is getting *beep*ed, slowly. He's not wrong. Whether that can still be considered a "Royal" guild is another question entirely.


He is wrong simply because he was talking about me and the guilds I lead, I havent played in Kappa since over a year and a half and everyone from the leadership I recruited is long gone. SoT beat the Girls zerg twice and raped everyone into submission.

For what I read in K forums the DDoS zerg fail still cant launch after 6 months with a 2:1 advantage and is content with hitting bases of ppl that no longer play. I do understand that for them that is some sort of win and everything but it has nothing to do with me.

Nope unfortunately SoT is being infested with nubs who launch through WHs only to recall and leave 400+ mill inactives for Wolf to derb. ;b

"Two becomes one.
and it through all enternity."
User avatar
Oedrannus
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 544
Joined: Thu 19 Jul, 2007 19:47
Reputation: 21
Guild: IV
XI
FAP
INC
~HH~
SUIT
Ah!
Galaxy: Delta
Location: Deep South

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Oedrannus » Fri 20 Dec, 2013 09:02

abnormal soldier wrote:Let's me real, if the 30s are determined to zerg someone, It should be china. But the hate for addex is so blinding they'd rather zerg him instead :roll: .



We already sent them a PM of surrender where we will become CHAM2, and FDG merged into the current CHAM. The gravitational pull of our respective Zergs made them irresistible for each other, The 1,000 man army cannot be stopped!

Nextotus wrote:A dream team from any server should have Legionary. no question.


^ Damn right I like my E-peen

Return to “Pegasus”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests