Open debate and my advice for the 30s

User avatar
TheVoice
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed 23 Feb, 2011 09:23
Reputation: 48
Guild: Figure it out

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby TheVoice » Fri 20 Dec, 2013 10:01

SpriteX wrote:
Luftwaffe wrote:I thought this was a thread about the 30's, not a thread where fanboys praise Addex.



oh look everyone, it's that guy who said real life was too much for him yet spends so much time here still! Oh the irony.


Oh look, the fanboy that likes to crash his boats into any guild because "I was a spy all along" when in fact it is because he can't dream of having another person hurt your ships if it looks like a crash is going to happen.

Didn't succeed at being the worst GM in AE history, but I did have lulz and made a guild that I am still proud of.

USSV forever
TimeTaut
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue 08 Oct, 2013 00:48
Reputation: 8
Guild: [CAD]
[KISN]
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby TimeTaut » Fri 20 Dec, 2013 15:09

AstroZombie wrote:
Luftwaffe wrote:I thought this was a thread about the 30's, not a thread where fanboys praise Addex.

imo its better to be a fanboy then be a hater.
all this petty e-hate that your directing at addex just makes you look pathetic


Not really intending to offend or anything, because both of those are probably a bit harsh on ye but...

Arguing which is better between a fanboy and a hater?
I'm pretty sure both lose that argument equally.

User avatar
SpriteX
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1748
Joined: Sun 18 Jul, 2010 00:19
Reputation: 60

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby SpriteX » Fri 20 Dec, 2013 16:30

TheVoice wrote:
SpriteX wrote:
Luftwaffe wrote:I thought this was a thread about the 30's, not a thread where fanboys praise Addex.



oh look everyone, it's that guy who said real life was too much for him yet spends so much time here still! Oh the irony.


Oh look, the fanboy that likes to crash his boats into any guild because "I was a spy all along" when in fact it is because he can't dream of having another person hurt your ships if it looks like a crash is going to happen.



You're kidding right? Pretty uninformed as always. Good ol voice, as ignorant as ever :D

I've still only suicided in AE once to date, and I quit the server afterwards and i wasn't a spy. So I'd appreciate your elaboration on fictional content! :clap:

Image
nightmare
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue 27 Sep, 2011 16:41
Reputation: 11

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby nightmare » Fri 20 Dec, 2013 18:22

Addex wrote:
Learn2read nub I said I zerged in Juno by having a guild with 200 people I dont go lolzerging with random scrubs and emo leaders. Now you say that all I do is zerg? when exactly have we zerged and please use facts not like your "you lost kappa vs zerg story".


Addex Zerg's

H: LOVE+RD
J: 1st+FLOW
K: no zerg=lost server, now claims don't care.
L: wai, I quit, I'm taking my toys and going home :snooty:
M,N,O: still quit
P: zerg coming soon

poeticmotion
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 865
Joined: Mon 13 Dec, 2010 09:47
Reputation: 101
Guild: I: -R-
J: UFA
K: OCD
P: Lowers
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: In your galaxy, killing all your d00ds.

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby poeticmotion » Fri 20 Dec, 2013 19:13

nightmare wrote:
Addex wrote:
Learn2read nub I said I zerged in Juno by having a guild with 200 people I dont go lolzerging with random scrubs and emo leaders. Now you say that all I do is zerg? when exactly have we zerged and please use facts not like your "you lost kappa vs zerg story".


Addex Zerg's

H: LOVE+RD
J: 1st+FLOW
K: no zerg=lost server, now claims don't care.
L: wai, I quit, I'm taking my toys and going home :snooty:
M,N,O: still quit
P: zerg coming soon


No, he zerged in Kappa too. He just waited until after DDoS instigated the Girls fiasco, watched Girls fall apart, and then pacted DDoS to zergrush the teens and 30s, respectively. Then apparently DDoS zerged him; I don't know, as I quit after OCD disbanded rather than deal with the idiot leadership of MarvinTheMartian and INC.

Pegasus: Public Information and Education Director for THE MIGHTY LOWERS, the most stupendous guild ever. Don't message me for diplo, we're at war with everyone.
How I Won Juno: Ask Me For Details!
Retired from: AE - I: -R- J: UFA K: OCD
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Addex » Fri 20 Dec, 2013 21:28

poeticmotion wrote:
nightmare wrote:Addex Zerg's

H: LOVE+RD
J: 1st+FLOW
K: no zerg=lost server, now claims don't care.
L: wai, I quit, I'm taking my toys and going home :snooty:
M,N,O: still quit
P: zerg coming soon


No, he zerged in Kappa too. He just waited until after DDoS instigated the Girls fiasco, watched Girls fall apart, and then pacted DDoS to zergrush the teens and 30s, respectively. Then apparently DDoS zerged him; I don't know, as I quit after OCD disbanded rather than deal with the idiot leadership of MarvinTheMartian and INC.


I tend to expect the usual idiocy from that nub nightmares, but you poetic Im disappointed I guess you keep on making the same kind of uninformed posts that u made back in Juno. Is it so hard to do some research and post facts instead of the "just make it up as you go" routine? Dont bother answering that, is just a rhetoric question and no matter how hard you try none of you is ever gonna matter.

User avatar
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun 30 May, 2010 19:47
Reputation: 7
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri 20 Dec, 2013 23:26

poeticmotion wrote:
nightmare wrote:
Addex wrote:
Learn2read nub I said I zerged in Juno by having a guild with 200 people I dont go lolzerging with random scrubs and emo leaders. Now you say that all I do is zerg? when exactly have we zerged and please use facts not like your "you lost kappa vs zerg story".


Addex Zerg's

H: LOVE+RD
J: 1st+FLOW
K: no zerg=lost server, now claims don't care.
L: wai, I quit, I'm taking my toys and going home :snooty:
M,N,O: still quit
P: zerg coming soon


No, he zerged in Kappa too. He just waited until after DDoS instigated the Girls fiasco, watched Girls fall apart, and then pacted DDoS to zergrush the teens and 30s, respectively. Then apparently DDoS zerged him; I don't know, as I quit after OCD disbanded rather than deal with the idiot leadership of MarvinTheMartian and INC.

Don't blame DDoS for something OCD started, we got a last minute invite and sat at the back throwing popcorn while OCD leadership blindly lead girls further into the lowers. Girls was a fail from start to finish, that doesn't mean it was a server win for sot, just a small victory.

Kappa is still in stalemate but its more than likely going to be a server win for DDoS. Addex and Diety easily get bored and quit after a year and a half in to any server, leaving the command to other royal sub commanders. Its at that point they start to fail if they don't have the advantage.
There are some good lessons to be learned from Kappa. Stand strong, withstand the suicides and kill of the Royals.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Addex » Fri 20 Dec, 2013 23:45

Ace Rimmer wrote:Don't blame DDoS for something OCD started, we got a last minute invite and sat at the back throwing popcorn while OCD leadership blindly lead girls further into the lowers. Girls was a fail from start to finish, that doesn't mean it was a server win for sot, just a small victory.

Kappa is still in stalemate but its more than likely going to be a server win for DDoS. Addex and Diety easily get bored and quit after a year and a half in to any server, leaving the command to other royal sub commanders. Its at that point they start to fail if they don't have the advantage.
There are some good lessons to be learned from Kappa. Stand strong, withstand the suicides and kill of the Royals.


Well here is the moral lesson kids, like Ace reamer just said wait a few years and once everyone quits u can be a winner too.

User avatar
AggressiveTurtle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 3352
Joined: Sun 12 Dec, 2010 22:23
Reputation: 94
Guild: 1st
SoT
USSV
AYAYA
BDSM
Location: Where the hood at
Contact:

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby AggressiveTurtle » Fri 20 Dec, 2013 23:47

lol, that *beep* logic ace. God this is meant to be a game, no risk high reward must get boring?!?

[02:34:48] Chrkolby: masa is a *beep*
[02:34:58] slayerr: he's like the indian version of jay z
[02:35:24] Minesh: oh god lol
AggressiveTurtle » Thu 26 May, 2011 17:45 wrote:Return of the King?? pfft i was always here >.>
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Addex » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 00:03

AggressiveTurtle wrote:lol, that *beep* logic ace. God this is meant to be a game, no risk high reward must get boring?!?


Better to wait 3-4 years and after everyone quits claim u won......cause like....effort?

User avatar
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun 30 May, 2010 19:47
Reputation: 7
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 00:19

We was in the winning seat from the start, that's why you quit and now try to distance your self as far away from your fail as you can. Lets play p server and get a easy win.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
User avatar
TheVoice
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed 23 Feb, 2011 09:23
Reputation: 48
Guild: Figure it out

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby TheVoice » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 00:39

SpriteX wrote:
TheVoice wrote:
SpriteX wrote:

oh look everyone, it's that guy who said real life was too much for him yet spends so much time here still! Oh the irony.


Oh look, the fanboy that likes to crash his boats into any guild because "I was a spy all along" when in fact it is because he can't dream of having another person hurt your ships if it looks like a crash is going to happen.



You're kidding right? Pretty uninformed as always. Good ol voice, as ignorant as ever :D

I've still only suicided in AE once to date, and I quit the server afterwards and i wasn't a spy. So I'd appreciate your elaboration on fictional content! :clap:


I can give you a dictionary so you can look up the definition of ignorance if you would like. As I recall, you suicided, claimed to be a spy, tried to join another guild but no one wanted you so you "quit" the server. Then again, my memory/care to remember events that pertain to you are not the best since I have little interest in what you do. I just like to watch you squirm.

Didn't succeed at being the worst GM in AE history, but I did have lulz and made a guild that I am still proud of.

USSV forever
User avatar
Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 6791
Joined: Sun 29 Jun, 2008 13:34
Reputation: 265

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Beowulf » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 00:50

Idk, all i remember is him dropping some hints on the forums beforehand in the form of Katy Perry songtitle puns; then proceeding with his suicide and disappearing.

Total Reputation Points removed due to Fod Maggotry: 93
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Addex » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 01:04

Ace Rimmer wrote:We was in the winning seat from the start, that's why you quit and now try to distance your self as far away from your fail as you can. Lets play p server and get a easy win.


How many times do I have to rape your group before you learn your lesson really, after all u cried in Helion you still think you can act tough?

User avatar
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun 30 May, 2010 19:47
Reputation: 7
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 02:04

Addex wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:We was in the winning seat from the start, that's why you quit and now try to distance your self as far away from your fail as you can. Lets play p server and get a easy win.


How many times do I have to rape your group before you learn your lesson really, after all u cried in Helion you still think you can act tough?

But you couldn't do it on kappa and that's the part that hurts. Your a sprinter who cant handle anything over long distance, place a couple of hurdles in the way and your out of breath leaving the royal team to die a slow death.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.

Return to “Pegasus”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest