Open debate and my advice for the 30s

User avatar
SpriteX
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1747
Joined: Sun 18 Jul, 2010 00:19
Reputation: 60

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby SpriteX » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 02:06

TheVoice wrote:I can give you a dictionary so you can look up the definition of ignorance if you would like. As I recall, you suicided, claimed to be a spy, tried to join another guild but no one wanted you so you "quit" the server. Then again, my memory/care to remember events that pertain to you are not the best since I have little interest in what you do. I just like to watch you squirm.

Yea, you're just as ignorant as always.
ig·no·rant adjective \ˈig-n(ə-)rənt\
: lacking knowledge or information

: resulting from or showing a lack of knowledge


Do you intentionally try to be dumb? You quite literally just made up an entire post of things, none of which are true. I never claimed to be a spy. I never tried to join another guild (however I was asked by several people and I actually still have the forum PM's regarding those requests to continue making you look like an idiot if you'd prefer?).

Your memory is terrible when it pertains to anything factual. You don't watch me squirm. You watch me repeatedly lambast idiots like you who try so hard to make things up and want them to be real, even when the facts are literally in front of them. I mean I could go back to Juno forums and actually tag/link to them for you since it's blatantly obvious acknowledging anything of truth is impossible for you unless it's blinding your eyes.

You honestly should get yourself a dictionary. It'd behoove you. I'm sure there are a few words in this post that you could use it for, like ignorant.

Image
Fett
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed 04 Dec, 2013 05:11
Reputation: 7
Guild: [Omega] IMP
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Fett » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 02:07

Everytime I see people butt hurt and bashing on Addex or any other royals this pops into my head.

If you watch at least listen to the chorus... It reminds me mostly of Luft, Failicus and Andy....
[url]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmCJEehYtU[/url]

Scrubs.
User avatar
Moss
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat 27 Nov, 2010 07:37
Reputation: 20

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Moss » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 02:56

I don't see why people go on and on about what happened in the past servers. Its a new server, things change. Its not like every guild from Krappa or any other server is present here. Things will be different, people will change.

poeticmotion
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 865
Joined: Mon 13 Dec, 2010 09:47
Reputation: 101
Guild: I: -R-
J: UFA
K: OCD
P: Lowers
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: In your galaxy, killing all your d00ds.

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby poeticmotion » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 03:04

Ace Rimmer wrote:
poeticmotion wrote:
nightmare wrote:
Addex Zerg's

H: LOVE+RD
J: 1st+FLOW
K: no zerg=lost server, now claims don't care.
L: wai, I quit, I'm taking my toys and going home :snooty:
M,N,O: still quit
P: zerg coming soon


No, he zerged in Kappa too. He just waited until after DDoS instigated the Girls fiasco, watched Girls fall apart, and then pacted DDoS to zergrush the teens and 30s, respectively. Then apparently DDoS zerged him; I don't know, as I quit after OCD disbanded rather than deal with the idiot leadership of MarvinTheMartian and INC.

Don't blame DDoS for something OCD started, we got a last minute invite and sat at the back throwing popcorn while OCD leadership blindly lead girls further into the lowers. Girls was a fail from start to finish, that doesn't mean it was a server win for sot, just a small victory.

Kappa is still in stalemate but its more than likely going to be a server win for DDoS. Addex and Diety easily get bored and quit after a year and a half in to any server, leaving the command to other royal sub commanders. Its at that point they start to fail if they don't have the advantage.
There are some good lessons to be learned from Kappa. Stand strong, withstand the suicides and kill of the Royals.


I was in OCD leadership. I know exactly how that happened. We had one plan, then the twenties leadership pushed through their plan. Unfortunately, because we had taken such a beating in the failcrash against [Meow], we didn't really have the ability to convince the twenties to not be dumb.

It's long past now, but although I admit the Girls zerg was a failure, the entire blame for it is not going to be laid at the feet of OCD when OCD's plan was overridden from the get-go.

Pegasus: Public Information and Education Director for THE MIGHTY LOWERS, the most stupendous guild ever. Don't message me for diplo, we're at war with everyone.
How I Won Juno: Ask Me For Details!
Retired from: AE - I: -R- J: UFA K: OCD
Fett
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed 04 Dec, 2013 05:11
Reputation: 7
Guild: [Omega] IMP
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Fett » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 03:09

Moss wrote:I don't see why people go on and on about what happened in the past servers. Its a new server, things change. Its not like every guild from Krappa or any other server is present here. Things will be different, people will change.



+1

Most of the people fighting against each other on Omega are teamed up on P. I mean look at Yaman and mysti..... They are fighting PIX which consists of a better part of IMP players. Who cares about other servers, because things change. So and So zerged on a server that has been dead 4 years! OMGZZZ nobody cares. Lets talk about P and how KISN and Merc are about to tag team RSG and then go after the chinese with TiTs while PIX and Royals fight over who gets Failicus tears.

Scrubs.
User avatar
AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat 14 Feb, 2009 11:42
Reputation: 97
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]
Location: in ur mom

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby AstroZombie » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 03:41

Fett wrote:
Moss wrote:I don't see why people go on and on about what happened in the past servers. Its a new server, things change. Its not like every guild from Krappa or any other server is present here. Things will be different, people will change.



+1

Most of the people fighting against each other on Omega are teamed up on P. I mean look at Yaman and mysti..... They are fighting PIX which consists of a better part of IMP players. Who cares about other servers, because things change. So and So zerged on a server that has been dead 4 years! OMGZZZ nobody cares. Lets talk about P and how KISN and Merc are about to tag team RSG and then go after the chinese with TiTs while PIX and Royals fight over who gets Failicus tears.

please stop talking /facepalm

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

Image

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
User avatar
TheVoice
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed 23 Feb, 2011 09:23
Reputation: 48
Guild: Figure it out

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby TheVoice » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 03:49

SpriteX wrote:
TheVoice wrote:I can give you a dictionary so you can look up the definition of ignorance if you would like. As I recall, you suicided, claimed to be a spy, tried to join another guild but no one wanted you so you "quit" the server. Then again, my memory/care to remember events that pertain to you are not the best since I have little interest in what you do. I just like to watch you squirm.

Yea, you're just as ignorant as always.
ig·no·rant adjective \ˈig-n(ə-)rənt\
: lacking knowledge or information

: resulting from or showing a lack of knowledge


Do you intentionally try to be dumb? You quite literally just made up an entire post of things, none of which are true. I never claimed to be a spy. I never tried to join another guild (however I was asked by several people and I actually still have the forum PM's regarding those requests to continue making you look like an idiot if you'd prefer?).

Your memory is terrible when it pertains to anything factual. You don't watch me squirm. You watch me repeatedly lambast idiots like you who try so hard to make things up and want them to be real, even when the facts are literally in front of them. I mean I could go back to Juno forums and actually tag/link to them for you since it's blatantly obvious acknowledging anything of truth is impossible for you unless it's blinding your eyes.

You honestly should get yourself a dictionary. It'd behoove you. I'm sure there are a few words in this post that you could use it for, like ignorant.


Thank you for doing us the pleasure of finding the dictionary definition. Like I said, my memory is lacking in things, especially when it comes to you (if you can't put 2 and 2 together, I am calling you ignorant). And how, might you ask, can I have the audacity to call you ignorant? Well there are many reasons that I can, the most blatant being that you are ignorant of your own past. I would love for you to go through the old Juno forums to see all the things you claimed in the past because it might give everyone here a moment of peace with you being preoccupied elsewhere (and it might make you question your own memory of yourself). You see, I like to watch you squirm because you make it so much fun. I don't have to look through old posts on the forums for evidence because you will offer to do it for me.

Also, when you are looking back at past forum posts, make sure that you keep in mind that I (as well as many others) have contacts with people in various forms and know of your backdoor dealings and pleading behind closed doors. While it has been many years and, with the loss of my interest in AE/my accounts from days of old, I no longer have evidence myself, I can simply say that you have yet to "lambast idiots" once in your AE career when I was present on the forums. Maybe you grew up in the time I spent away, but you are still the same type of person I remember, from what I remember of you. You simply are just a whining, squirming player that will do whatever you see as beneficial to get you in with the top crowd.

Lastly, pertaining to Alicus, while I have known him in both good times and bad, at least when he makes up facts, they are a tad bit interesting. Your ignorance comes from your lack of knowledge of anything outside of your own circle of communications, but even within you can't seem to understand what is going on (or you purposefully forget). I might not feel strongly against Addex anymore since I feel like (over my time here) his intentions were purely for having fun and not destroying servers, I will like you are simply one of those ignorant idiots that likes to spew "facts" in order to make your side look the best when you are not truly impressing (or fooling) anyone.

Didn't succeed at being the worst GM in AE history, but I did have lulz and made a guild that I am still proud of.

USSV forever
User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2731
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 155
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 04:08

Fett wrote:
Moss wrote:I don't see why people go on and on about what happened in the past servers. Its a new server, things change. Its not like every guild from Krappa or any other server is present here. Things will be different, people will change.



+1

Most of the people fighting against each other on Omega are teamed up on P. I mean look at Yaman and mysti..... They are fighting PIX which consists of a better part of IMP players. Who cares about other servers, because things change. So and So zerged on a server that has been dead 4 years! OMGZZZ nobody cares. Lets talk about P and how KISN and Merc are about to tag team RSG and then go after the chinese with TiTs while PIX and Royals fight over who gets Failicus tears.

If by IMP players you mean cannon fodder and people we've kick derbed.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
User avatar
SpriteX
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1747
Joined: Sun 18 Jul, 2010 00:19
Reputation: 60

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby SpriteX » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 04:59

TheVoice wrote:rambling, meandering wall of text.



Yea, you can continue making up stuff if that's what gets your rocks off killer. You literally have no clue about what your talking about. I mean Alicus, whom I don't get along with for shat even pointed it out for you that you were absolutely clueless to what you're talking about.

Do yourself a favor. Quit posting. Anyone that's played with me knows I could give a rats where I play. I've randomed on ever server I've played on because premades are garbage and I have way more fun finding out who I'm playing with in galaxy.. save for P server (Mira was my last server) because I was asked to come play with Dex who promised loads of tears, and the tearboat hasn't been lacking at all.

You know what nevermind. Keep posting. It's hilarious watching you post at this point. Sadly enough, even OG kush knows more about what he's posting than you, That's pretty sad tbh.

ps: you still haven't grasped the word ignorant.

Image
User avatar
TheVoice
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed 23 Feb, 2011 09:23
Reputation: 48
Guild: Figure it out

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby TheVoice » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 05:10

SpriteX wrote:
TheVoice wrote:rambling, meandering wall of text.



Yea, you can continue making up stuff if that's what gets your rocks off killer. You literally have no clue about what your talking about. I mean Alicus, whom I don't get along with for shat even pointed it out for you that you were absolutely clueless to what you're talking about.

Do yourself a favor. Quit posting. Anyone that's played with me knows I could give a rats where I play. I've randomed on ever server I've played on because premades are garbage and I have way more fun finding out who I'm playing with in galaxy.. save for P server (Mira was my last server) because I was asked to come play with Dex who promised loads of tears, and the tearboat hasn't been lacking at all.

You know what nevermind. Keep posting. It's hilarious watching you post at this point. Sadly enough, even OG kush knows more about what he's posting than you, That's pretty sad tbh.

ps: you still haven't grasped the word ignorant.


And you have proven my point with your post. You talk about one being ignorant but can't dare to see it in yourself when it is point out.

Didn't succeed at being the worst GM in AE history, but I did have lulz and made a guild that I am still proud of.

USSV forever
User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 05:17

I see a lot of walls of text, but I don't see any point.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
User avatar
TheVoice
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed 23 Feb, 2011 09:23
Reputation: 48
Guild: Figure it out

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby TheVoice » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 05:18

SilverKnight wrote:I see a lot of walls of text, but I don't see any point.


My point was that Sprite is afraid of the past and that what he will find will verify that I am correct as well as him being ignorant (also that I am not fond of him)

Didn't succeed at being the worst GM in AE history, but I did have lulz and made a guild that I am still proud of.

USSV forever
User avatar
Duuuuude
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon 29 Oct, 2012 15:48
Reputation: 8
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Duuuuude » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 05:19

SilverKnight wrote:I see a lot of walls of text, but I don't see any point.



That's because there isn't one.

Let us let go of the past, there is no way to reclaim it. Let them forget what we have done, in fear of what new glory we find today.
User avatar
AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat 14 Feb, 2009 11:42
Reputation: 97
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]
Location: in ur mom

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby AstroZombie » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 05:37

SilverKnight wrote:I see a lot of walls of text, but I don't see any point.

i was gonna point that out but i figured i would let sprite and voice make fools of themselves a little while longer. plus im busy having fun scouting and listening to J-Rock

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

Image

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
User avatar
SpriteX
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1747
Joined: Sun 18 Jul, 2010 00:19
Reputation: 60

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby SpriteX » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 05:39

SilverKnight wrote:I see a lot of walls of text, but I don't see any point.


You've never been one to grasp a point :D
AstroZombie wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:I see a lot of walls of text, but I don't see any point.

i was gonna point that out but i figured i would let sprite and voice make fools of themselves a little while longer. plus im busy having fun scouting and listening to J-Rock


It's not my fault you quit posting terrible polls for me to troll around in :(

TheVoice wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:I see a lot of walls of text, but I don't see any point.


My point was that Sprite is afraid of the past and that what he will find will verify that I am correct as well as him being ignorant (also that I am not fond of him)

You missed the point where nothing you posted was accurate. (i'm not fond of anyone; you're not special snowflake)

Image

Return to “Pegasus”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests