Open debate and my advice for the 30s

TheVoice
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Figure it out

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby TheVoice » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 05:50

AstroZombie wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:I see a lot of walls of text, but I don't see any point.

i was gonna point that out but i figured i would let sprite and voice make fools of themselves a little while longer. plus im busy having fun scouting and listening to J-Rock

I think the biggest problem around here is that this might be the most entertaining thing on the forums for me (and possibly Sprite) in a while...

Anyways, my point is that we are far off topic and I believe that this sort of conversation should be saved for Off-Topic or Trash Talk which I am more than happy to do if Sprite wants.

TheVoice wrote:

My point was that Sprite is afraid of the past and that what he will find will verify that I am correct as well as him being ignorant (also that I am not fond of him)

You missed the point where nothing you posted was accurate. (i'm not fond of anyone; you're not special snowflake)[/quote]

If you are implying that I am a multi of snowflake, you should also know that I am a multi of Addex, SK, Snafe, Wlerin, Kiwi, Bunny, Raps, Mule, Sprite (yes you, I am your own multi), and a few others along with snowflake.

Didn't succeed at being the worst GM in AE history, but I did have lulz and made a guild that I am still proud of.

USSV forever
AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]

Postby AstroZombie » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 05:55

SpriteX wrote:
AstroZombie wrote:

i was gonna point that out but i figured i would let sprite and voice make fools of themselves a little while longer. plus im busy having fun scouting and listening to J-Rock

It's not my fault you quit posting terrible polls for me to troll around in :(

Well its not my fault that you have nothing better to do then spew nonsense that nobody cares about (apart from you and voice anyways) its also not my fault that you have such *beep* taste in music but thats neither here nor there

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: The winning side, past 5 years
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby DeityLord » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 12:54

eerrrm what? Winning from the start?

I quit Kappa cause it became simfest after DDoS and SoT allied. It was left in the hands of Mr. Turq who is overly trusting of people and thought that what's his face was a decent person that he didn't need to worry about a backstab.

What's his face even got a computer bought as a gift for him cause he is jobless rl nub and had no money for the interwebz.

Then came DDoS allying the entire server to kill off Mr. Turq. Good job. After all the real pros leave you can server pact, backstab a friend, and claim you won.

Now I respect a lot of people in this game that were my former enemies. Can you guess how much respect I have for people like that? It's about as much respect from a certain e-girlfriend who you thought you were going to marry but then it turns out she was dating someone else on the side and she got engaged in the meantime and she never took the cyber seriously.

Respect: If you don't have any to give you don't get any in return.

My posts in every way reflect the ideas, thoughts, and opinions of the guild I am in. /troll
Active Server: I only cheat with online people, especially with best friends and I can't live a normal life.
SpriteX
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SpriteX » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 15:08

AstroZombie wrote: its also not my fault that you have such *beep* taste in music but thats neither here nor there

It seems you're an ignoramus as well :(

Who has to like her music to like her? Are you saying that you'd never play a game of 'I Never' with her? If so, then we have to question a few things about you.

Pantheon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: M:[Fake]
Galaxy: Mira

Postby Pantheon » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 15:41

kp y u so bad :/

AggressiveTurtle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: 1st
SoT
USSV
AYAYA
BDSM

Postby AggressiveTurtle » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 16:44

Pantheon wrote:kp y u so bad :/

[007] Stella Rossa

pfft

[02:34:48] Chrkolby: masa is a *beep*
[02:34:58] slayerr: he's like the indian version of jay z
[02:35:24] Minesh: oh god lol
AggressiveTurtle » Thu 26 May, 2011 17:45 wrote:Return of the King?? pfft i was always here >.>
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 18:47

DeityLord wrote:eerrrm what? Winning from the start?

I quit Kappa cause it became simfest after DDoS and SoT allied. It was left in the hands of Mr. Turq who is overly trusting of people and thought that what's his face was a decent person that he didn't need to worry about a backstab.

What's his face even got a computer bought as a gift for him cause he is jobless rl nub and had no money for the interwebz.

Then came DDoS allying the entire server to kill off Mr. Turq. Good job. After all the real pros leave you can server pact, backstab a friend, and claim you won.

Now I respect a lot of people in this game that were my former enemies. Can you guess how much respect I have for people like that? It's about as much respect from a certain e-girlfriend who you thought you were going to marry but then it turns out she was dating someone else on the side and she got engaged in the meantime and she never took the cyber seriously.

Respect: If you don't have any to give you don't get any in return.

You lost any respect you had when you jumped into bed with dex, did you think those rd accounts came to ddos to jump in the same bed.

What respect do you think you gained from derbing RD wasn't some of those people you once used to call e- friends/girlfriends.

Why cry when royals have broken a good % of any pacts they have made on many servers to build their guilds. if your going to take the game to underhanded tactics then expect the same in return.

Turq should have accepted the fact that it wasn't personal. More fool dex for thinking what puri dribbled in his ear that he meant it.

/pass`s diety a tissue, now dry your eyes, while your at it add this to your title e-shame and and stop looking for e-blame for your fail on kappa

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Jihadtoday

Postby Jihadtoday » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 18:56

gg 40's GL 30's :boohoo:

DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: The winning side, past 5 years

Postby DeityLord » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 19:18

Ace Rimmer wrote:
Turq should have accepted the fact that it wasn't personal. More fool dex for thinking what puri dribbled in his ear that he meant it.

/pass`s diety a tissue, now dry your eyes, while your at it add this to your title e-shame and and stop looking for e-blame for your fail on kappa

I quit the server 2 years ago. Prior to that I was running circles around your GIRLS coalition. Did you dream this up?

Ace, you are the reason why people use condoms. I let you into RD cause I felt sorry for you, good riddance to bad seeds. And try doing something while I'm still active and playing on a competitive server if you want to break my win streak, cause your vastly intelligent argument that it stopped on Kappa only resonates with special people.

My posts in every way reflect the ideas, thoughts, and opinions of the guild I am in. /troll
Active Server: I only cheat with online people, especially with best friends and I can't live a normal life.
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 19:29

DeityLord wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:

I quit the server 2 years ago. Prior to that I was running circles around your GIRLS coalition. Did you dream this up?

Ace, you are the reason why people use condoms. I let you into RD cause I felt sorry for you, good riddance to bad seeds. And try doing something while I'm still active and playing on a competitive server if you want to break my win streak, cause your vastly intelligent argument that it stopped on Kappa only resonates with special people.

The doors open for you on kappa, step in, and we will slap you back out again. your a lazy good for nothing that expects to be fed because you jumped in to bed with dex.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 19:31

Ace Rimmer wrote:Turq should have accepted the fact that it wasn't personal. More fool dex for thinking what puri dribbled in his ear that he meant it.

I told sierra purifier was a shady lowlife but he didnt wanna believe that someone he saw as a friend and he helped irl with money when he was in need would lie to him and backstab him. Purifer would have never had the balls to make any shady moves with me as GM cause I would have derbed his *beep* guild, after all man u couldnt even beat OCD without my help.
So yeah puri took advantage of someone who helped him and treated him like a friend, if you are proud of that accomplishment then I dunno what to tell you.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 19:48

Did you ever ask puri why ddos was created?
Did you think what ever puri said that he would be able to stop us from forcing ddos to derb sot?
I think it was you that had the hots to kill of OCD, they was never a threat to us.

lol you would sell your own mother if you thought it would fill your queues and be proud of the fact.

Ghassy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Ghassy » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 19:52

Hello, window licker!

Is it crowded in that delusional world of yours?

Advance in science comes by laying brick upon brick, not by sudden erection of fairy palaces.
- J. S. Huxley
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears

Postby Addex » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 20:01

Ace Rimmer wrote:Did you ever ask puri why ddos was created?
Did you think what ever puri said that he would be able to stop us from forcing ddos to derb sot?
I think it was you that had the hots to kill of OCD, they was never a threat to us.

lol you would sell your own mother if you thought it would fill your queues and be proud of the fact.

Im only proud of showing douchebags their place, I mean have u forgotten the full 48 hours of non stop tears u gave me cause of helion? I saved all those chats for posterity.

So anyway if you are so happy in Kappa why do u come to P forums? Bored that noone gives a *beep* in K and u get no attention? You can always show us how good u are and join the P zerg.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 20:27

Addex wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:Did you ever ask puri why ddos was created?

Im only proud of showing douchebags their place, I mean have u forgotten the full 48 hours of non stop tears u gave me cause of helion? I saved all those chats for posterity.

So anyway if you are so happy in Kappa why do u come to P forums? Bored that noone gives a *beep* in K and u get no attention? You can always show us how good u are and join the P zerg.

you avoided the questions, whys that?

The problem only comes when that douhebag has bigger arms than you, then its i`m off and i`ll let my crew take the beating.

Maybe i am here maybe not, lets face it i would be foolish to to show my hand until you burned out all your multies and suicide squads.

I just thought it was comical that diety writes a thread to try and convince the 30`s to not zerg.

Return to “Pegasus”