what galaxy is the safest from invasion??

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Re: what galaxy is the safest from invasion??

Postby Wlerin » Wed 08 Jan, 2014 13:16

-Pride- wrote:
Wlerin wrote:
-Pride- wrote:I don't see how TitS aka *** aka ATP have better leadership but that's your opinion.
How much you wanna bet he's in TitS?
Nope am in [-.-]
I was addressing, not referring to, you.

Riebens

Postby Riebens » Wed 08 Jan, 2014 13:27

absolut 1 wrote:
saint to ur guild i want to say.... thanks for delivering me my new base
saint u didnt even launched to P16... so.. fail.... <<<<<<<<<<<<<---------------------------
saint the lack of vision of ur leader is... sad and delusional....
saint ..... keep talking and try more to convince urself u guys are supa bad a$$ mofos
saint u failed to land in P16 and the reply u guys give (on another borum theath ) is... if we fail why dont u launch on us
saint.... just.... be quiet.....
[2014-01-02 05:13:37 PM] Blood Saint -.-: Anyone that doesn't launch derb their fleet, order everyone off a blob in under 12 hours or derb fleet, if the member *beep* up you send them to the sub guild, give them a second chance to be fair

[2014-01-03 01:17:14 PM] Blood Saint -.-: I mean it's not even like we tried to make you guys look bad infront of the whole server on the forums

Seems he is not even following his own advice ... ha ha ha ha

One rule for BS, another for everyone else.

-Pride-
Guild: [-.-]
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby -Pride- » Wed 08 Jan, 2014 14:35

Blood saint wrote:
-Pride- wrote:I don't see how TitS aka *** aka ATP have better leadership but that's your opinion.
I don't think that guy has a clue on how his leadership has conducted themselves in Skype chatz. When they cry for a CF, say if we dont give you a CF your going to get EPA to come and save you fails, say we go beyond the point of farming, say avgs do not mean anything, blob the next galaxy over doing nothing while a bunch of people are getting perma hoping we will fail launch on your blob, that doesn't seem like strong leadership, it seems like incompetent leadership. Next to leadership your whole guild is weak, slow and not very motivated. You guys have been getting your butts raped the whole war, even your leadership said that you guys are so butt hurt if we merged a bunch of you guys would Sui on us cause how personal tits members have taken this war. This war is over basically, all you guys have left is just hope good luck with that, we have activety, motivation, avgs and size over you guys.
you do know i am in [-.-] yeah not TitS and i was saying i don't think TitS leadership is better :headshake:

Blood saint
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Citizen of ROME

Postby Blood saint » Wed 08 Jan, 2014 15:18

Yea pride I know your in -.-

Tits dudes, you guys are totally butthurt.

K-50s N-EARTH P-VOID A2-STORM
absolut 1

Postby absolut 1 » Wed 08 Jan, 2014 16:00

Blood saint wrote:Yea pride I know your in -.-

Tits dudes, you guys are totally butthurt.

WOW that a realy deeeep and articulated analysis on the events LOL

the tardness is strong in u mate

*learn how to descuss things before u go NO U BUTHURT NO U COME AT ME BRO NO U FAIL

*learn to launch on time

* learn on how to hit bases for profit

* Learn on not land offline

* learn on not launch to a gal without a jg (first lol invasion to P15)

*learn on ur recruitment spam pm . they r realy funny

<333333333333333333333333

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears

Postby Addex » Wed 08 Jan, 2014 16:07

Wlerin wrote:Royal has a long way to go before the cluster is secure, though it's inevitable that they will eventually secure it (if everyone doesn't quit first).
20s is already secured.

Payns

Postby Payns » Wed 08 Jan, 2014 22:05

You know I have to chime in and say since the goats are not taking over, Saint you never launched...

I get random messages from your guild about how strong and tuff you are, and how they want to kill Arc ect ect but if I remember...

You guys launched to 15 then TITS launched to counter and you all fled, tits went back to 16 and you all re-invaded the same bases you have been since the war, Oh and you launched to 16 but recalled for the various excuses on the other thread.. like the moon was in retrograde.. the sun was in my eyes, the noobs we took into the guild couldn't figure out how to launch with out all there recyclers ect ect ect

and then you fed a lot of my guild mates with inactive fleets.. that was nice of you all.

Then I see your name on the ticker and BDSM is owning you somewhere, I think 09. I asked them and they laughed at how easy it was to kill you.
TO be honest you sound totally full of **** and the one who is Butt Hurt.......Just saying.

about the leadership statements. I know our leaders are decent and I am not sure on Skulls so I cant speak to that point. but this war has been stalled in 15 for a while, that I know. and the only bases being attacked are like I said above the ones that where all ready attacked 5 to 9 times all ready...
Last edited by Themis on Thu 09 Jan, 2014 06:47, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: filter bypass removed

redphienix
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby redphienix » Thu 09 Jan, 2014 05:52

Moving a guild in to perma a handful of bases that have no defenses sure is hard. (Oh and then leaving fleets around to be shield raped and laughed at is hard too)

Launching and feeding the enemy because your ld can't organize a launch is the easy stuff :P

Long time lurker.
Moss
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Moss » Thu 09 Jan, 2014 08:59

redphienix wrote:Moving a guild in to perma a handful of bases that have no defenses sure is hard. (Oh and then leaving fleets around to be shield raped and laughed at is hard too)

Launching and feeding the enemy because your ld can't organize a launch is the easy stuff :P
Sigh, the endless propaganda from your side is tiresome. From an objective viewpoint from the start of this conflict:
1) We invade P15 to no contest, farm it to the ground
2) You try to launch at us, but recall at the last second
3) A lowers guild (ThuG) tries to invade us at the same time as an ally backstabs us (I'm pretty sure your leadership organized with the lowers guild, reminiscent of what's happening right now - seems your side loves to call in lowers guild to invade/zerg us while we fight)
4) We pull out of 15, go kill the ally that backstabbed us, prevent the Thug invasion, Thug collapses due to BDSM, we farm our galaxies
- In the meantime, all you do is blob in 15 and do nothing
5) We decide to come back to 15 again since we've farmed out or galaxies, again no contest to our 15 invasion
6) We farm it the ground, but then you start calling in KOO/TUGA to help you guys out which forces us to call in Vile/subguild fleets to take away your advantage
7) After a long time of blob staring we launch our 41mil blob into the galaxy with your 39mil blob. Yeah we didn't have enough synched to beat the numbers you gathered at the LZ, but it was real close from what I recall. Leadership decided to recall and we lost some inactives.

Our leadership has done fine. We probably shouldn't have launched with such even blob sizes, but other than that mistake I just see your side as the weaker one. Your side has had control of the upper teens longer than we had control of lower teens apart from 10/11, but your accounts are much worse overall (I believe your name used to be Terror in the Stats... Was quite the terror...). The only advantage we've had in this fight is we have a better set of players. And your side has yet to venture out of your strongholds or accomplish anything of note on the server. I doubt you guys have one galaxy you can even claim as completely your own.

redphienix
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby redphienix » Thu 09 Jan, 2014 10:49

Well that is a cute attempt to sum it up.

I'll pretend the propaganda from your side is nonexistent just to keep it simple.

And to put it simply, a lead that launches for a galaxy they have no JGs in simply because he thinks he can use scare tactics to get one is not exactly a good lead.

Congrats all around because hell yeah it worked out, but a good move it just isn't.

Launching on even blobs simply because you 'think' you have an activity advantage, despite getting a response WARNING you that many launching members would be offline for landing, is not a good move.

Ignoring the rest of the server and pretending a bubble is all that matters, is not a good move.

I really have pretty good respect for the most of ya. Other than a couple name calling children and the leadership it's a good bunch.

Long time lurker.
absolut 1

Postby absolut 1 » Thu 09 Jan, 2014 12:57

@MOSS

lol u r funny

u lanched to 15 with no jg...lol and using the spam recruit way of trying to get a gate ...
we tryed to launch but we didnt had the numbers so we recaled couse suicide fleet isnt the way we work.
we puled back to 16 to regroup
u relaunched to 15 to do permas for silly losses or profit...
u zerged first ur sub members+ vile and only after that we called a few TUGAS and KOO
u failed to recall all ur members and lost fleet...
u can do all the turns u want... we still here....

u thought that u would steam rolll 15 16 17 etc .. well guess wat.. u have oposition... and u may even win .. but dont deny the fact that ur lack of organization is amusing.. and that u cant have a equal odds fight without recaling...
but then again thats how ae roll this days
get 5 times the fleet the oposed guild has then launch...

Riebens

Postby Riebens » Thu 09 Jan, 2014 13:56

Moss wrote:Sigh, the endless propaganda from your side is tiresome. From an objective viewpoint from the start of this conflict:
1) We invade P15 to no contest, farm it to the ground.
You have hit 19% of the ATP! bases on P15. I would hardly call that farming to the ground.
Moss wrote: 2) You try to launch at us, but recall at the last second
Yes.. that is a strategic withdraw.. the same as you did - Twice ( well today - 3 times)
Moss wrote: 3) A lowers guild (ThuG) tries to invade us at the same time as an ally backstabs us (I'm pretty sure your leadership organized with the lowers guild, reminiscent of what's happening right now - seems your side loves to call in lowers guild to invade/zerg us while we fight)
You do know this is a war game and not a tea party?
Moss wrote: 4) We pull out of 15, go kill the ally that backstabbed us, prevent the Thug invasion, Thug collapses due to BDSM, we farm our galaxies
- In the meantime, all you do is blob in 15 and do nothing
And you incorporated all your food into your guild, or packed it. There is a place for people that talk to their food. While we are blobbed, we also tend to our farms, make sure they have enough fecal matter to grow nicely and produce crops often.
Moss wrote: 5) We decide to come back to 15 again since we've farmed out or galaxies, again no contest to our 15 invasion
Why throw away fleet to something that is really not all that much of an issue? Yes Getting 19% of the bases in P15 farmed, is a hinderance and not good for moral, but really not a reason to kill our blob over against a much larger defender with defender's advantage. We are not stupid.
Moss wrote: 6) We farm it the ground, but then you start calling in KOO/TUGA to help you guys out which forces us to call in Vile/subguild fleets to take away your advantage
Once again you have your history and your facts wrong. You packted your food before you launched to P15 again. I still have the number for that place people go to that talk to their food.
Moss wrote: 7) After a long time of blob staring we launch our 41mil blob into the galaxy with your 39mil blob. Yeah we didn't have enough synched to beat the numbers you gathered at the LZ, but it was real close from what I recall. Leadership decided to recall and we lost some inactives.
Now you see why we did not launch on you, and why we recalled the one time we did launch.
Moss wrote: Our leadership has done fine. We probably shouldn't have launched with such even blob sizes, but other than that mistake I just see your side as the weaker one. Your side has had control of the upper teens longer than we had control of lower teens apart from 10/11, but your accounts are much worse overall (I believe your name used to be Terror in the Stats... Was quite the terror...). The only advantage we've had in this fight is we have a better set of players. And your side has yet to venture out of your strongholds or accomplish anything of note on the server. I doubt you guys have one galaxy you can even claim as completely your own.
ha ha ha - nice speech. Is that why there are such nice profits for ninja fleets in P10, P11, P12 and P13 .. oh .. and P14. You must have seen the BRs on your boards. they are posted by "System" - in red.

The collector

Postby The collector » Thu 09 Jan, 2014 14:36

Blood saint wrote:
I don't think that guy has a clue on how his leadership has conducted themselves in Skype chatz. When they cry for a CF, say if we dont give you a CF your going to get EPA to come and save you fails, say we go beyond the point of farming, say avgs do not mean anything, blob the next galaxy over doing nothing while a bunch of people are getting perma hoping we will fail launch on your blob, that doesn't seem like strong leadership, it seems like incompetent leadership. Next to leadership your whole guild is weak, slow and not very motivated. You guys have been getting your butts raped the whole war, even your leadership said that you guys are so butt hurt if we merged a bunch of you guys would Sui on us cause how personal tits members have taken this war. This war is over basically, all you guys have left is just hope good luck with that, we have activety, motivation, avgs and size over you guys.
So the war is over??lol
you have already won,love your arrogance.You failed to crash us,even thou are leadership sucks..
Come at us anytime :)

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears

Postby Addex » Thu 09 Jan, 2014 15:10

Blood saint wrote:I don't think that guy has a clue on how his leadership has conducted themselves in Skype chatz. When they cry for a CF, say if we dont give you a CF your going to get EPA to come and save you fails.
From an outsider point of view it does seem that is your guild constantly asking other clusters for help, the fight is pretty even for what it has been said here about blob sizes if that's true. Pretty weak that all can people do nowadays is cry for a zerg when sides are even and shame on clusters that feel the need to tip the advantage to 2:1.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 09 Jan, 2014 16:40

Are there any ninja ops being attmpted from either side?

Because if not, then it's either gonna be won through a lolmerge, calling in other clusters or stalmate it and make it wonderful farming grounds for other clusters.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire

Return to “Pegasus”