So The Teens???

Blood saint
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Citizen of ROME

Re: So The Teens???

Postby Blood saint » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 14:08

Riebens wrote:FINALLY

The attack in taking place after EPA came to help Not Amused.

Well done. I hope you are Not Amused by the result.

This is going to about right,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5nzKw-XIxw

K-50s N-EARTH P-VOID A2-STORM
Seniar
Guild: D ex-Devil
E ex-VvV
P -.-
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Seniar » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 15:55

Sad since ATP! was not willing to fight either time we launched to p15 that they now complain when we decided to get a friend to join us and just farm them all. Some reason they think VM will help them. They left their allies hanging out to dry without any help and the few members that did not go VM yet. Here is a list of players just in p16 that put up the VM flag of surrender. Sure more will come. Notice the GM is VM now too. :)

The collector

Postby The collector » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 16:09

Seniar wrote:Sad since ATP! was not willing to fight either time we launched to p15 that they now complain when we decided to get a friend to join us and just farm them all. Some reason they think VM will help them. They left their allies hanging out to dry without any help and the few members that did not go VM yet. Here is a list of players just in p16 that put up the VM flag of surrender. Sure more will come. Notice the GM is VM now too. :)

So who said we quit? Funny your trying to be a hero,while hiding behind vile and EPA...
You have won anything yet...keep running your mouth - the bottom line is the full teens now going to be farm land.
~You cant pact with the full server,plus you wont be able to actively perma occ 70 or so active players and grow accounts at the same...

jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G [FEAR]
I [$$$]
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby jamesdev » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 16:20

Ingame name: jd/Mumm-Ra

$$$
-Pride-
Guild: [-.-]

Postby -Pride- » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 17:16

That's kind of pathetic you say we don't have balls then you go in vacation mode. hypocrite's much? :think:

Seniar
Guild: D ex-Devil
E ex-VvV
P -.-

Postby Seniar » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 17:17

We offered a merger. Your leader decided no to it because he would have to give up leadership. Instead of doing what is best for his players, guild and the cluster he was selfish and turned it down. I feel sorry for you guys having a leader that does that. He also got Tuga and KOO guilds to join you in the war and now he left them on their own. Great leadership ability.

Riebens

Postby Riebens » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 17:45

Seniar wrote:We offered a merger. Your leader decided no to it because he would have to give up leadership. Instead of doing what is best for his players, guild and the cluster he was selfish and turned it down. I feel sorry for you guys having a leader that does that. .....

Look in the mirror

absolut 1

Postby absolut 1 » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 17:52

-Pride- wrote:That's kind of pathetic you say we don't have balls then you go in vacation mode. hypocrite's much? :think:

LOL are u serius????

lol we said ok lets do this lets crash the better guild gets the spoils merge name wateva, u didnt want to.

then u call 90m of EPA and LOL we have no balls??? LOLOLOL
also
we didnt leave tuga and koo out to dry
expect all of upper teens to be away to the beach

best laugh i had in some time dude... serial....

*also this is all part of a plan to get EPA to derb u all out of boredum
:paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid:

jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G [FEAR]
I [$$$]
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby jamesdev » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 18:13

Seniar wrote:We offered a merger. Your leader decided no to it because he would have to give up leadership. Instead of doing what is best for his players, guild and the cluster he was selfish and turned it down. I feel sorry for you guys having a leader that does that. He also got Tuga and KOO guilds to join you in the war and now he left them on their own. Great leadership ability.

Merge terms werent great and put on offer when EPA were on way to p15 while another 92m sat in 31 readying to launch on p19. We had no trust for your leadership and skulls insistance on freezing out our gm just reinforced that feeling.

As for our allies. They were gave same options as our players, so theres a good chance you will find that many of them are away to the beach also.

I'll send you a postcard.

Ingame name: jd/Mumm-Ra

$$$
Bulldog-R-
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Bulldog-R- » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 18:15

first vacation pics just for u guys;)

-Pride-
Guild: [-.-]

Postby -Pride- » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 18:47

absolut 1 wrote:
-Pride- wrote:That's kind of pathetic you say we don't have balls then you go in vacation mode. hypocrite's much? :think:

LOL are u serius????

lol we said ok lets do this lets crash the better guild gets the spoils merge name wateva, u didnt want to.

then u call 90m of EPA and LOL we have no balls??? LOLOLOL
also
we didnt leave tuga and koo out to dry
expect all of upper teens to be away to the beach

best laugh i had in some time dude... serial....

*also this is all part of a plan to get EPA to derb u all out of boredum
:paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid:

Did you forget the part where you went crying to all the top guilds?

Moss
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Moss » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 19:40

The guild is delusional and full of unnecessary hate. Your side has been trying to zerg us since the start of the conflict. Pacting farms left and right, trying to get a sim cluster pact so no one can do anything, getting Thug to help, getting BDSM to help, etc etc.

Isn't ATP supposed to be full of a bunch of experienced players and leaders, leaders with a lot more influence too? How did you get stuck in this position by a leader who has no history, started with less people than you guys did, and had control of less galaxies?

It probably doesn't help that any dissenting opinion is deleted right away. Any dangerous intel that might "scare or cause members to panic" is deleted ASAP. That's just pathetic.

XXXX Quote - Msg - Report 13 Jan 2014, 18:51:21
BDSM has scouted several times P15 and higher. I killed some scouts and posted it. Arcained deleted those who I posted. Would not have it on the board. Would not tell me why.

Yes, please continue to post more how your side is doing the right thing.

Bulldog-R-
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Bulldog-R- » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 19:53

Meanwhile while on our vacation ...fancy dress party

The collector

Postby The collector » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 20:23

Moss wrote:The guild is delusional and full of unnecessary hate. Your side has been trying to zerg us since the start of the conflict. Pacting farms left and right, trying to get a sim cluster pact so no one can do anything, getting Thug to help, getting BDSM to help, etc etc.

Isn't ATP supposed to be full of a bunch of experienced players and leaders, leaders with a lot more influence too? How did you get stuck in this position by a leader who has no history, started with less people than you guys did, and had control of less galaxies?

It probably doesn't help that any dissenting opinion is deleted right away. Any dangerous intel that might "scare or cause members to panic" is deleted ASAP. That's just pathetic.

XXXX Quote - Msg - Report 13 Jan 2014, 18:51:21
BDSM has scouted several times P15 and higher. I killed some scouts and posted it. Arcained deleted those who I posted. Would not have it on the board. Would not tell me why.

Yes, please continue to post more how your side is doing the right thing.

fell asleep reading that
didnt you pact with vile and tunnel snakes,took quote on as a sub guilld?
you was saying ladyboy?

The collector

Postby The collector » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 20:26

Seniar wrote:We offered a merger. Your leader decided no to it because he would have to give up leadership. Instead of doing what is best for his players, guild and the cluster he was selfish and turned it down. I feel sorry for you guys having a leader that does that. He also got Tuga and KOO guilds to join you in the war and now he left them on their own. Great leadership ability.

the full guild say no to being in your lol guild..
id rather lick bulldogs balls that be 1 of skulls little *beep*...go back to reporting guild names like sean and co did

Return to “Pegasus”