Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: 50s standoff 2.0

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 08:44

SilverKnight wrote:What's so disappointing? I've been very entertained.
Since he became royal tea boy his ae life has been as busy as a two-peckered billy goat. Bend Silver Tongue.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 09:22

This post was made by Ace Rimmer who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

I'm assuming this is yet another swipe at me personally. Transference of hate/aggression is the behavior of the weak and powerless. Ace, play the game and win, or find something more fun to do. I'm playing League of Angels at the same time as this game. The skills you learn from real AE players like Addex translate nicely there. Took a guild that was zerged out, 2/3 full of deadwood that were not participating and were pretty much just farms (with League of Angels, they got the "Garden" part of the game where you actually make slaves out of rival players, and extort their gold... not unlike occupation in AE in that regard --- makes a whole new twist on the idea of farming the stupid) --- and made it into a lean fighting guild that is 4 ranks higher than where it was, and now players want to join because we are going in the right direction.

My instincts were always there, but riding with Yaman in Omega, and Addex in Pegasus helped remind me of a lot of the fundamentals I knew, but forgot to apply. It's nice to be able to observe and learn ... you ought to try it some time.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Shark Bait » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 13:23

So how come I aint on your ignore list SK? Pretty sure it was me that started that vicious rumour about u brown nosing Royals :whisle:
:biglaugh:

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 13:40

He didn't ignore Arnie without good reason.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 19:33

Shark Bait wrote:So how come I aint on your ignore list SK? Pretty sure it was me that started that vicious rumour about u brown nosing Royals :whisle:
:biglaugh:
To get on MY ignore list, you have to bore me with circular logic, moving the goal posts when your point is swept aside, and otherwise acting like a Congressman from Texas.

In other words be so stupid, I have no need to read your material.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 21:29

SilverKnight wrote:.

The ignore list is just like a door bell. I ring you answer.
Man up and control what your eyes read, stop hiding behind the curtain.
My question is, don't you feel ashamed every time you look to the tip of your brown nose?

I don't care what you do out side of the game, its here that matters. Your constant me,me,me posts have driven 99% of the forums away, your killing them.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.

Return to “Pegasus”