Platinum Member
Guild: VIVA
PETS
UFA
xoxo
VS

Re: 50s standoff 2.0

Postby Hash » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 18:31

It seems everyone is just waiting for me to come and solve the situation.

I don't have a gun
Saxon1812

Postby Saxon1812 » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 18:45

This is the same Alicus that backstabbed BoB right to get a headstart, and then bragged about it. He has done hardly anything worth mentioning and makes out like he is a star. The 50's were always irrelevant when they took so long to open and then never combined but split into factions supported by other cluster guilds. And Alicus is right up there as a reason why the 50's are still irrelevant. He only looks OK now cause of the incompetence of who he faces.

slayerr
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby slayerr » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 18:56

Ali sucks *beep* like a winner tho. He does it for the applause applause

Horizon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Amigo
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Horizon » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 19:18

Let's face it all the GMs in the 50s suck failicus couldn't make it in the lower galaxies and was force to move to the 50s that's the same for every other 50 gm. Right now if I was the lower GMs I would help neither let them square off see which gm is actually the worst by loosing.

I see death on the horizon.
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby Orientation » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 19:21

Saxon1812 wrote:This is the same Alicus that backstabbed BoB right to get a headstart, and then bragged about it. He has done hardly anything worth mentioning and makes out like he is a star. The 50's were always irrelevant when they took so long to open and then never combined but split into factions supported by other cluster guilds. And Alicus is right up there as a reason why the 50's are still irrelevant. He only looks OK now cause of the incompetence of who he faces.

Would rather not have a repeat of the 30's in the 50's thanks Look what happened to EPA when they all "combined" as you put it.

Stronger guilds are formed by those who fight out to win there clusters.

RobbStark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RobbStark » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 21:16

Does anyone actually care about the 50s? kinda glad alicius took his fail there.

WINTER IS ..... cold?
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby Orientation » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 21:24

RobbStark wrote:Does anyone actually care about the 50s? kinda glad alicius took his fail there.

Well actually the 50's is the only cluster that isnt boring atm every other cluster has settled there relations while in the 50's there is currently 4 major guilds looking for control making it interesting, We all know the server is already won so atleast we can have some fun.

Hermetic Order
Guild: All of them.

Postby Hermetic Order » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 21:29

Horizon wrote:Let's face it all the GMs in the 50s suck failicus couldn't make it in the lower galaxies and was force to move to the 50s that's the same for every other 50 gm. Right now if I was the lower GMs I would help neither let them square off see which gm is actually the worst by loosing.

Ali was forced to move to the 50's eh??? :think: Hmmm...

Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.
RobbStark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RobbStark » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 22:25

Hermetic Order wrote:
Horizon wrote:Let's face it all the GMs in the 50s suck failicus couldn't make it in the lower galaxies and was force to move to the 50s that's the same for every other 50 gm. Right now if I was the lower GMs I would help neither let them square off see which gm is actually the worst by loosing.

Ali was forced to move to the 50's eh??? :think: Hmmm...

I seem to remember he went there to farm go, got told by the Chinese to not eat go, tried to eat go anyway but then addex told him no, teamed up with bob, kick derbed bob but still failed at it, got stranded and ended up having to work his way up the cluster.

WINTER IS ..... cold?
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 22:40

Beowulf wrote:They have almost double our numbers right now, why the hell would i launch on them?

Because you're Alicus? What kind of a question is that? Just launch on them already. It'll be epic, trust me. ; )

Orientation wrote:Well actually the 50's is the only cluster that isnt boring atm every other cluster has settled there relations while in the 50's there is currently 4 major guilds looking for control making it interesting, We all know the server is already won so atleast we can have some fun.

Technically the 30s is (no longer) won. Well, unless Moe decided to stick around for another month, I guess. Or FAIR and EPA came to terms while I was sleeping.

RobbStark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RobbStark » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 23:10

Wlerin wrote:
Beowulf wrote:They have almost double our numbers right now, why the hell would i launch on them?

Because you're Alicus? What kind of a question is that? Just launch on them already. It'll be epic, trust me. ; )

You know what the best bit it. Im actually thinking alicius read that and then posted some launch tables in his anouncements.......

WINTER IS ..... cold?
b4s_crown
Guild: CIS
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby b4s_crown » Wed 05 Feb, 2014 00:26

RobbStark wrote:
Wlerin wrote:

You know what the best bit it. Im actually thinking alicius read that and then posted some launch tables in his anouncements.......

We're on our way already lol :scared:

Tasman
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Tasman » Wed 05 Feb, 2014 07:02

Why do you need to keep making 50's threads Alicus?

It's pretty much the same thing rehashed over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Don't worry. We won't forget about you even if you don't post for an entire day.

And I Haven't got the faintest idea about what I'm talking about.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 05 Feb, 2014 07:17

Tasman wrote:Why do you need to keep making 50's threads Alicus?

It's pretty much the same thing rehashed over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Don't worry. We won't forget about you even if you don't post for an entire day.

That is why we have booze... so we can forget Alicus if he doesn't post for a day

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
OG Kush
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: C/Devil
F/SL
H/187
I/WL
N/BBW
8)
Galaxy: Nova

Postby OG Kush » Wed 05 Feb, 2014 12:26

Lol ali you are so big and fierce!
/startstheslowclap
:pray: :clap: :clap:

Owai, your in the 50's. And had a babysitter the whole server. :roll:

High like a pyramid.

I don't always play AE. But when I do, I prefer win.

Return to “Pegasus”