50s standoff 2.0

Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

50s standoff 2.0

Postby Beowulf » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 12:13

After ABC's successful surprise launch to conquer P56, derb over 7 million Chi fleet (6.7m blob inactives + over half a million in stranded fleets, base defence fleets etc) for epic profits; this is the standoff the P50s are faced with at this exact moment.

>> P56 <<
[ABC] 17,605,785
+5,460,245 incoming, a lot of which is on long flight from the 20s
+a couple fleets farming all over the galaxy

>> P57 <<
[Chi] ~10,000,000
[Zerg] 9,245,885
[EPA] 7,113,415

>> P58 <<
[Zerg] 3,323,905
[EPA] 7,594,195

>> P59 <<
[Zerg] 2,174,810

So, uhm..

Will you hurry up and come at us already?

Total Reputation Points removed due to Fod Maggotry: 93
Randomstx
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [RA]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: 50s standoff 2.0

Postby Randomstx » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 13:31

why would we launch on you, we are simming away peacefully keeping our banks full in 57

Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Beowulf » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 13:34

Randomstx wrote:why would we launch on you, we are simming away peacefully keeping our banks full in 57

Ohhyeaah, good idea, allow us to keep farming your allies throughout 52-56 (BoB+Chi) while you do a whole load of nothing until we outgrow you and crash your blob.

I have a feeling the 60's won't be open by then, and even if, movements there would probably still not be allowed.

Where you gonna run then?

Randomstx
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Randomstx » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 13:36

Beowulf wrote:
Randomstx wrote:why would we launch on you, we are simming away peacefully keeping our banks full in 57

Ohhyeaah, good idea, allow us to keep farming your allies throughout 52-56 (BoB+Chi) while you do a whole load of nothing until we outgrow you and crash your blob.

I have a feeling the 60's won't be open by then, and even if, movements there would probably still not be allowed.

Well you started 79 days ago we started 34 days ago the fact you cant crash us just now must be pretty embarrassing for you

Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Beowulf » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 13:45

Randomstx wrote:
Beowulf wrote:

Well you started 79 days ago we started 34 days ago the fact you cant crash us just now must be pretty embarrassing for you

Hello?
You must be pretty terrible at maths, numbers are above, y'all got almost twice as much as we do.

Chi started then too, and they're with you. As did the 15 million EPA. So technically, you have MORE fleet than we do that started exactly when we did.

We already raped BoB's full blob and derbed millions of Chi fleet. I'm just amused that this is probably your best shot at making a move on us, but y'all got no cojones.

Randomstx
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Randomstx » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 13:48

Beowulf wrote:
Hello?
You must be pretty terrible at maths, numbers are above, y'all got almost twice as much as we do.

Chi started then too, and they're with you. As did the 15 million EPA. So technically, you have MORE fleet than we do that started exactly when we did.

We already raped BoB's full blob and derbed millions of Chi fleet. I'm just amused that this is probably your best shot at making a move on us, but y'all got no cojones.

Congrats you have killed some inactive fleets. What do you want a medal?

Maybe one day you can get more then 50% of your fleet blobbed and be able to take on an active guild.

Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Beowulf » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 13:51

Randomstx wrote:
Beowulf wrote:
Hello?

Maybe one day you can get more then 50% of your fleet blobbed and be able to take on an active guild.

We have farmed 6 whole galaxies in our stay in the 50s. You realize after people make hits they send all the way back to the 20s for a refill, then all the way back to the 50s again? It's amusing you prefer to do a whole load of nothing instead of capitalizing on that.

Just goes to show why kids like you, Quake, Nard, izzy, and whichever dumb EPA vgm is ordering them to follow you, should never be in a leadership position. Like, ever.

Randomstx
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Randomstx » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 13:54

Beowulf wrote:
Randomstx wrote:
Beowulf wrote:
Hello?

We have farmed 6 whole galaxies in our stay in the 50s. You realize after people make hits they send all the way back to the 20s for a refill, then all the way back to the 50s again? It's amusing you prefer to do a whole load of nothing instead of capitalizing on that.

Just goes to show why kids like you, Quake, Nard, izzy, and whichever dumb EPA vgm is ordering them to follow you, should never be in a leadership position. Like, ever.

Well done you have farmed a cluster 40 days behind you, please tell us more of your amazing tactics...

You're pretty funny alicus your acting like farming the 50s is a big achievement :biglaugh: i guess in your ae career it one of few victories. Maybe on Q you can farm a worthwhile cluster.

Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Beowulf » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 14:02

Not a big achievement, but it is an achievement. Especially considering many of the people we went against had aid from lower galaxies, which then also got effectively derbed.

Hit me up if you ever decide to achieve something other than simming, bending over and talking like retards on the forums. It's getting boring.

armenia4ever
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: The Ghost Inside

Postby armenia4ever » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 14:22

Id make Ali launch on you guys if I were you.

1. Some of their fighters have to be depleted.
2. If you are not positive about how much activity you can muster, its way easier to play defense, especially with close numbers.
3. If he does launch, CONTEST dammit. The inactives during the crash can be used as meatshields.

Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Beowulf » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 14:38

armenia4ever wrote:Id make Ali launch on you guys if I were you.

1. Some of their fighters have to be depleted.
2. If you are not positive about how much activity you can muster, its way easier to play defense, especially with close numbers.
3. If he does launch, CONTEST dammit. The inactives during the crash can be used as meatshields.

They have almost double our numbers right now, why the hell would i launch on them? Especially when i'm already farming 4 of their galaxies uncontestedly.

Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 14:44

It is obvious by all these post in this thread, That all U posting are just nOObs...

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
slayerr
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby slayerr » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 15:00

Ali. Ben. Both of you, lose some weight and find new hobbies

v4v
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: ASG
RSG
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby v4v » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 15:15

agree with armenia4ever

why keep doing what ur doing chi..

try something new there actives are in a process of refill or on thee way there. if u wait u just have more who will hit u

Steven P
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [ABC]

Retired Delta [AYAYA]
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Steven P » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 16:53

I was told there would be popcorn.

Levis and DDoS attacks oh my...

Return to “Pegasus”