[-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

deecon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue 31 Mar, 2009 17:08
Reputation: 7
Guild: [WL]
[BrB]
[OCD]
[Suit]
[Ah!]
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby deecon » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 05:06

RobbStark wrote:
deecon wrote:Image

Considering your guild was built on stabbing guild mates in the back, I find this one amusing.

lol considering it was your guild who kick derbed players for no reason than talking to much on the bourds


No. Now you are just making things up. Every guild kicks players who openly cause trouble on the boards. Quit being emo.

I see you went to a guild who has high regards for your boy tho. Quit trying to validate your ae ethics. If it was such a big deal you wouldn't be following a guy who would say this now would you?

[1/17/2014 11:13:01 AM] AndyTheHutt: Mainly odolf or whoever the dumb *beep* was, can barely speak english but he had a lot of friends there lol

------------------------------------------------------
On that note - lets bring this in to the conversation. :

All we need is a Catalyst Quote Msg Report 25 Feb 2014, 21:15:25
Not Jabba But AndyTheHutt:

If you aren't on the blob PM me with a reason (I got ZF'd, heading to my own base, im out making a hit, etc). House cleaning will begin 24ish hrs from now. Get to the blob with all you have if you want to remain a member of FAIR. We need to know who we can count on and the rest will be removed unless you have messaged me (or previously advised the LS you'd be inactive).

NEW ACTIVITY POLICY - ANYONE OFFLINE MORE THAN 24 HRS MAY BE REMOVED AT LEADERSHIPS DISCRETION. EVERYONE IS TO LOG IN AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 12 HRS TO CHECK FOR ORDERS AND UPDATES, WE ARE AT WAR, NOT IN SIMMING MODE!

To those of you who are active, on the blob, and ready to fight - THANK YOU!
Current blob posted on the guild main page: (removed for forums)
We didn't make a general post about it yesterday trying to save fleet.

----------------------------------------------------

Now you were saying Robb Stark? About EPA kicking members out? Explain your reasoning for trading one for the other lol. (I wonder if you are even aware Andy was in the LS when we kicked your boy odolf)....back to the question tho...FAIR is kicking people for having lives. Sounds like he is doing a bang up job.

Fair lost 4 members since yesterday - and that 24 hours isn't even up yet.

edit: make that 5

RobbStark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat 30 Nov, 2013 21:00
Reputation: 10

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby RobbStark » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 18:55

Theres a difference between kicking players who refuse to turn up for blob crashes without decent reasons and kicking out players just because they talk a lot and are "annoying as hell". Then trying to back it up with accusing him of being a spy and derbing him while hes in your training guild. You were clearly rubbish as leadership, as you managed to get 180 of your own players to fight against you. Then instead of trying to make the 30s work, or accepting a MDP, you decide to go to war, knowing we own P39 and have enough gates to bring all of moe in.

And lol, why dont you add the bit under that quote, where andy has a decent sized rant about how he tried to KD me? I deserved a rant then, and about odolf, Andy was probs one of the few that actually thought he was a spy, like the goats lot i presume?

WINTER IS ..... cold?
deecon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue 31 Mar, 2009 17:08
Reputation: 7
Guild: [WL]
[BrB]
[OCD]
[Suit]
[Ah!]
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby deecon » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 19:18

RobbStark wrote:Theres a difference between kicking players who refuse to turn up for blob crashes without decent reasons and kicking out players just because they talk a lot and are "annoying as hell". Then trying to back it up with accusing him of being a spy and derbing him while hes in your training guild. You were clearly rubbish as leadership, as you managed to get 180 of your own players to fight against you. Then instead of trying to make the 30s work, or accepting a MDP, you decide to go to war, knowing we own P39 and have enough gates to bring all of moe in.

And lol, why dont you add the bit under that quote, where andy has a decent sized rant about how he tried to KD me? I deserved a rant then, and about odolf, Andy was probs one of the few that actually thought he was a spy, like the goats lot i presume?


Again, stop making up false claims to validate you back stabbing your guild mates. I personally had nothing to do with odolf being kicked. Duke had a reason, that was the end of it. Its quite funny how you keep thinking people were being kicked 'just cuz' we wanted them kicked. They were either inactive/failed to listen. The same thing that you are kicking people now for. So get off your high horse. He wasn't even in the subguild, he was kicked from the main guild and you guys let him in the sub knowing full well why he was kicked. So don't go there.

As for getting 180 players to fight against us? No, I think not. It was pretty obvious most people left because they didn't want to get farmed by Royal/Moe or they would have left within the first few days of Fair's creation. You don't have any clue as to what you are talking about, which is clearly obvious. We told people if they wanted to save their skin to go ahead and move lol. Once their backs are against the wall, they'll turn just as fast again.

As to accepting an MDP, yea we were going to go to war, until Andy pretty much lost the 30s forever by bringing in outside guilds. He only wanted an MDP till he had the numbers to fight us or the time to bring in outside help. It was pretty obvious. Not my fault if you weren't (still aren't) smart enough to see that. So don't pass blame there.

And why would I post any "rants" about you? You run an average account as best. Your forum posts are trash that no one even bothers to read 9 times out of 10. You contribute nothing to any conversation other than the things you make up with no information to back them up. You say things like you have an idea as to what is going on but you really don't. And it eats you up inside, as I can see.

You can say all you want to try and give reason for trading one for the other, but in the end its the same leadership style you are answering to.

poeticmotion
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 865
Joined: Mon 13 Dec, 2010 09:47
Reputation: 101
Guild: I: -R-
J: UFA
K: OCD
P: Lowers
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: In your galaxy, killing all your d00ds.

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby poeticmotion » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 20:42

lol30s. You guys render yourselves more irrelevant daily.

Pegasus: Public Information and Education Director for THE MIGHTY LOWERS, the most stupendous guild ever. Don't message me for diplo, we're at war with everyone.
How I Won Juno: Ask Me For Details!
Retired from: AE - I: -R- J: UFA K: OCD
deecon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue 31 Mar, 2009 17:08
Reputation: 7
Guild: [WL]
[BrB]
[OCD]
[Suit]
[Ah!]
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby deecon » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 21:01

poeticmotion wrote:lol30s. You guys render yourselves more irrelevant daily.


30s have been irrelevant since FAIR started, but thanks for the update. +1 e-status 4 u :P


edit: Actually I guess you could say its been irrelevant since Duke agreed with Royals not to mess with them during the Chi crash. I pushed to launch but we prob know what that would have looked like. 30s can't seem to launch within 20 seconds of each other lol

User avatar
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed 10 Jul, 2013 05:58
Reputation: 5

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby Yertle » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 21:50

30's became irrelevant when Deecon started in it. Because thats how it always will be.

Just too much fail when he there.

User avatar
daddystu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri 30 Oct, 2009 00:10
Reputation: 11
Guild: C: HGMNY
P: FAIR
Galaxy: Ceti
Location: Wales

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby daddystu » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 22:00

Keep posting Deecon :)

Finally someone Robb can out-warrior on the forums lol.

I would give a point-counterpoint to display the fallacy of your claims/comments. However, it would just seem unfair as you're almost entirely wrong in almost everything you say.

Maybe when the teens go home you should advance Beryllium to GM. Somebody with some level of intellect who actually may do a decent job.

RobbStark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat 30 Nov, 2013 21:00
Reputation: 10

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby RobbStark » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 22:24

deecon wrote:
RobbStark wrote:Theres a difference between kicking players who refuse to turn up for blob crashes without decent reasons and kicking out players just because they talk a lot and are "annoying as hell". Then trying to back it up with accusing him of being a spy and derbing him while hes in your training guild. You were clearly rubbish as leadership, as you managed to get 180 of your own players to fight against you. Then instead of trying to make the 30s work, or accepting a MDP, you decide to go to war, knowing we own P39 and have enough gates to bring all of moe in.

And lol, why dont you add the bit under that quote, where andy has a decent sized rant about how he tried to KD me? I deserved a rant then, and about odolf, Andy was probs one of the few that actually thought he was a spy, like the goats lot i presume?


Again, stop making up false claims to validate you back stabbing your guild mates. I personally had nothing to do with odolf being kicked. Duke had a reason, that was the end of it. Its quite funny how you keep thinking people were being kicked 'just cuz' we wanted them kicked. They were either inactive/failed to listen. The same thing that you are kicking people now for. So get off your high horse. He wasn't even in the subguild, he was kicked from the main guild and you guys let him in the sub knowing full well why he was kicked. So don't go there.

As for getting 180 players to fight against us? No, I think not. It was pretty obvious most people left because they didn't want to get farmed by Royal/Moe or they would have left within the first few days of Fair's creation. You don't have any clue as to what you are talking about, which is clearly obvious. We told people if they wanted to save their skin to go ahead and move lol. Once their backs are against the wall, they'll turn just as fast again.

As to accepting an MDP, yea we were going to go to war, until Andy pretty much lost the 30s forever by bringing in outside guilds. He only wanted an MDP till he had the numbers to fight us or the time to bring in outside help. It was pretty obvious. Not my fault if you weren't (still aren't) smart enough to see that. So don't pass blame there.

And why would I post any "rants" about you? You run an average account as best. Your forum posts are trash that no one even bothers to read 9 times out of 10. You contribute nothing to any conversation other than the things you make up with no information to back them up. You say things like you have an idea as to what is going on but you really don't. And it eats you up inside, as I can see.

You can say all you want to try and give reason for trading one for the other, but in the end its the same leadership style you are answering to.

lol - yh we knew why Odolf was being kicked out. He was accused of being a "spy" - everyone knew that was a lie. We asked for proof to be posted, duke came over, ordered people to stop talking about it and tried to force his way, lol, then DFG leadership talked with duke, didn't get proof, we were told that you had proof but it couldn't be shared. None of the other leadership have seen said "proof" ever since. So what was Odolf kicked for? Having a rubbish account? lol - hell no, if he did, youd have sent him to dfg. For being inactive. Yh totally, thats why we called him 120 posts coffee Odolf.


You seem a little confused, when did i say he was a permanent part of the sub-guild?

As for most only joining because they didn't want to get farmed, fair enough. Only 120 ish players joined when we started, so about 100 joined later on. Still don't see them running back to you despite your lolz recruitment msgs and having not amused farming in the lower 30s. And the players you do have left are either noobs, inactives or vacation mode warriors. No dought once not amused decide to leave, willingly or not, you guys will go back into VM.

lol, and its not as if your the center of lol30s or anything. I love how despite having multies to eat up you couldnt stay ontop of Alicus for exp.

WINTER IS ..... cold?
deecon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue 31 Mar, 2009 17:08
Reputation: 7
Guild: [WL]
[BrB]
[OCD]
[Suit]
[Ah!]
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby deecon » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 22:44

Lol ok, I'm not going to argue with people who lie so much that they start believing it themselves. You're right. Now continue with the multi accusations on the forums if you will. I heard the admins love that, especially when they have 0 proof of it.

If you aren't aware, guilds have this concept of giving cap stacks fleet to hit because it generates minimal losses compared to other specs. But keep going, your doing a bang up job, and its hilarious.

ashtraynaut
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri 08 Jun, 2007 19:08
Reputation: 26
Guild: Church of Ruin -BOB
Galaxy: Beta
Location: the netherlands
Contact:

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby ashtraynaut » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 01:19

Deecon. Is this really the only thing you can do?

FAIR has a lot of players that left EPA because of its incapable leadership that sat on their high horses. it seems you still have that attitude, no?
please go ahead, tell us how we fail and how we lie. it's just a part of the game. well, atleast that's something you think is part of the game.

Duke came into DFG, took apoc's privs and took almost all privs away. other EPA members joined and we got told we were 'just a training guild'.

it's that kind of behavior that never will rely or be build on trust and friendship or even some logic. it backfired and that is why FAIR has been created.
Would EPA really have been a top guild with an excellent leadership, FAIR wouldn't have existed.

the only thing that is left for you now are....rants. they are very typical.

- accusing ppl being liars

Lol ok, I'm not going to argue with people who lie so much that they start believing it themselves


- telling ppl that they don't know anything and have no clue of what they talk about

You don't have any clue as to what you are talking about, which is clearly obvious.

Not my fault if you weren't (still aren't) smart enough to see that.


- telling ppl that they are worse players

You run an average account as best


now would you say that you are a better forum-poster than robb?
you talk less trash? and you always back up your posts by relevant stuff that actually make some sense? :)

please continu YOUR rants. atleast Robb is a way better player in the game than you will be. even for an 'average' account his style of playing can go from hysterical to epic win. something i really can't say from you..or it must be your attitude of epic proportions ;)

you're such an awesome attention whore :biglaugh:

B.[free hats!] ashtraynaut * C. [HGMNY] {Elite}punck kid * F. [DZR] {Elite}punck kid


:: we have fleets that can beat your fleets ::


Saint 7 wrote:
,,,it's not a game.. It's an investment.

-Saint
thewordoftheday
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue 21 Jan, 2014 19:06
Reputation: 1

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby thewordoftheday » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 01:30

ashtraynaut wrote:
FAIR has a lot of players that left EPA because of its incapable leadership that sat on their high horses. it seems you still have that attitude, no?


:clap: :clap: :clap:

Deecon, bro, you just gotta stop posting. Sad

deecon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue 31 Mar, 2009 17:08
Reputation: 7
Guild: [WL]
[BrB]
[OCD]
[Suit]
[Ah!]
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby deecon » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 01:36

ashtraynaut wrote:and you always back up your posts by relevant stuff that actually make some sense? :)


I guess you made my point. Read the entire forum if you are going to make accusations like this. If you can't see from the last post - I think I believe I showed skype logs, along with announcements used. Where as your buddy Robb has done nothing other than make accusations. You fail :\

Not going to continue replying, as you only make peoples heads hurt.

And to think you are "Poking" me for good fun is fun-ny at best. I find it funny that your crew has such a hatred for me. Usually people who are hated are just victims of jealousy that stems from the aggressor. Can't blame me for really anything EPA has done, considering I wasn't GMing it. The people who are actually relevant in my guild actually like the things I'm doing. So dunno what you really want me to say... :)
Last edited by deecon on Thu 27 Feb, 2014 01:48, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
armenia4ever
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4145
Joined: Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:38
Reputation: 107
Guild: The Ghost Inside
Location: Mom's basement
Contact:

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby armenia4ever » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 01:45

RobbStark wrote:lol - yh we knew why Odolf was being kicked out. He was accused of being a "spy" - everyone knew that was a lie. We asked for proof to be posted, duke came over, ordered people to stop talking about it and tried to force his way, lol, then DFG leadership talked with duke, didn't get proof, we were told that you had proof but it couldn't be shared. None of the other leadership have seen said "proof" ever since. So what was Odolf kicked for? Having a rubbish account? lol - hell no, if he did, youd have sent him to dfg. For being inactive. Yh totally, thats why we called him 120 posts coffee Odolf.


Disclaimer: I'm not backing any horse here and I do consider Deecon to be someone who at least tried to have some balls and trying to save EPA, (If I understand everything right.) however think about this:

When crap happens in a guild and people start talking about it, you can't just control the situation by telling people to shut up and stop talking If anything that will escalate because it will appear, regardless of whether it is true or not, that leadership has something to hide.

If there was proof you provide it. Either shoot straight with your guild, or they won't trust you. If that happens, you have already failed at leadership. Pro tip: If the boards are in an uproar, you address the situation down by respecting your players enough to taking the time to talk to them individually to calm everyone who has a complaint. If players feel like their concerns aren't even being heard, you are in trouble.

ashtraynaut
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri 08 Jun, 2007 19:08
Reputation: 26
Guild: Church of Ruin -BOB
Galaxy: Beta
Location: the netherlands
Contact:

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby ashtraynaut » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 01:48

yeah, yealousy it must be :p


it's kind of funny how you say that i accuse you from something. i don't accuse you from anyhting.
we know your attitude already so there is really nothing to hide.

and no, when i speak for myself, i feel no hate for you. you are way too incompetent to be harmful or to damage FAIR.

you only have hurt our econ thus far, yes, that's true. you and a lot in EPA aswell, went into VM for weeks only to get out of it once you joined Not Amused.
and you want to say that i fail?

your act here is amusing but it is a little sad aswell. things could have gone so different.
but please stick to your own story and play the butthurt noob. we're used to it now ;)

B.[free hats!] ashtraynaut * C. [HGMNY] {Elite}punck kid * F. [DZR] {Elite}punck kid


:: we have fleets that can beat your fleets ::


Saint 7 wrote:
,,,it's not a game.. It's an investment.

-Saint
deecon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue 31 Mar, 2009 17:08
Reputation: 7
Guild: [WL]
[BrB]
[OCD]
[Suit]
[Ah!]
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby deecon » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 01:52

ashtraynaut wrote:yeah, yealousy it must be :p


it's kind of funny how you say that i accuse you from something. i don't accuse you from anyhting.
we know your attitude already so there is really nothing to hide.

and no, when i speak for myself, i feel no hate for you. you are way too incompetent to be harmful or to damage FAIR.

you only have hurt our econ thus far, yes, that's true. you and a lot in EPA aswell, went into VM for weeks only to get out of it once you joined Not Amused.
and you want to say that i fail?

your act here is amusing but it is a little sad aswell. things could have gone so different.
but please stick to your own story and play the butthurt noob. we're used to it now ;)


VM for weeks? I'd say a week at most. Maybe you have a thing for not being able to count? As far as incompetence goes, read what you just typed. I think your street cred just isn't good enough for that. We sat in P30 while you guys "farmed" our non-profitable bases....woopie! This is amusing tho...how you try to spin the story out of nowhere...with no proof...and still keep saying it. Lol, and don't be calling anyone noob... as my credentials add up...where are yours?


Return to “Pegasus”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest