[-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

ashtraynaut
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri 08 Jun, 2007 19:08
Reputation: 26
Guild: Church of Ruin -BOB
Galaxy: Beta
Location: the netherlands
Contact:

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby ashtraynaut » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 02:05

what do i have to proof you?
you won't listen anyway and you are only bringing up more *beep* which is really not relevant.

i haven't used the word 'farming' and neither i have said anything about making non-profitable hits.
and honestly i don't even care about that. but you seem to make it a big deal.

and sorry, i haven't taken any note of how long you have been in vacationmode. the fact that you moved into VM says enough though.

not sure what you mean with your credentials adding up. me thinks you have used a lot of your buildup credentials. you're biting in this thread and spent so much time in it.

it's okay though. if those credentials are so important for you then you can have them ofcourse. i don't have to proof you anything.
i only say what i see and that should be enough for most people. just not for you it seems :p

i wish you GL and HF here.
i have had my fun, but i'm done with you. thanks for your time.

B.[free hats!] ashtraynaut * C. [HGMNY] {Elite}punck kid * F. [DZR] {Elite}punck kid


:: we have fleets that can beat your fleets ::


Saint 7 wrote:
,,,it's not a game.. It's an investment.

-Saint
deecon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue 31 Mar, 2009 17:08
Reputation: 7
Guild: [WL]
[BrB]
[OCD]
[Suit]
[Ah!]
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby deecon » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 02:12

ashtraynaut wrote:what do i have to proof you?
you won't listen anyway and you are only bringing up more *beep* which is really not relevant.


-- it is relevant...as it pertains to this whole situation. Not just want you do and don't want in the conversation.

i haven't used the word 'farming' and neither i have said anything about making non-profitable hits.
and honestly i don't even care about that. but you seem to make it a big deal.


-- Thats what people do in this game. Its called "Farming". As far as unprofitable hits...its the same general category.

and sorry, i haven't taken any note of how long you have been in vacationmode. the fact that you moved into VM says enough though.


-- Then don't say we were. Why would anyone NOT go into VM in that situation? E-Honor? Lol give me a break. Says the guy who stabbed his guild members in the back when he went to a guild in which made the 30s the whore of pegasus from then until the time in which the next server comes out and everyone decent quits for Q.

not sure what you mean with your credentials adding up. me thinks you have used a lot of your buildup credentials. you're biting in this thread and spent so much time in it.


-- Really? Thats all you can say? :| Good one...I guess.

it's okay though. if those credentials are so important for you then you can have them ofcourse. i don't have to proof you anything.
i only say what i see and that should be enough for most people. just not for you it seems :p


-- Then don't 'proof' me bro. Most people like facts that back up arguments. This isn't your favorite episode of Duck Dynasty where they just make up things to blame gays for or something.

User avatar
daddystu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri 30 Oct, 2009 00:10
Reputation: 11
Guild: C: HGMNY
P: FAIR
Galaxy: Ceti
Location: Wales

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby daddystu » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 03:50

deecon wrote:
until the time in which the next server comes out and everyone decent quits for Q.



So, you'll be staying on P then?

RobbStark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat 30 Nov, 2013 21:00
Reputation: 10

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby RobbStark » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 17:13

deecon wrote:-- Then don't say we were. Why would anyone NOT go into VM in that situation? E-Honor? Lol give me a break. Says the guy who stabbed his guild members in the back when he went to a guild in which made the 30s the whore of pegasus from then until the time in which the next server comes out and everyone decent quits for Q.

ok we need to get this sorted. If you genuinally can say taht you would follow leadership that managed to achieve the loss of their attempt at control of the 50s, lost at their attempt of killing Addex in the 20s, failed to do anything but sim, kick derbed their own players for no reason and makes their own players feel like they arent being listened to, then i would call you a liar, or a moron. We never backstabbed you, we offered you a mdp, you bought this on yourself by being fail leadership.

WINTER IS ..... cold?
thewordoftheday
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue 21 Jan, 2014 19:06
Reputation: 1

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby thewordoftheday » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 01:24

*****
1. If people allegedly left EPA because of MOE/Royal, then how do you explain the ~hundred (100) people who left EPA for FAIR in the first 1-2 days of FAIR's existence, before MOE or Royal were even in the picture?

*****
2. EPA failed in great part because the afk GMs basically left the day to day operation of the guild to Deecon, and he was a terrible leader.

For more info see post from last month in the 30s civil war thread.

thewordoftheday wrote:WHY I LEFT EPA

There are many reasons why EPA broke out into a civil war. However, I wanted to share one person's perspective. For the record, I have been in EPA since it's creation and have always been above the guild averages. If you look at FAIR's member list you can see it's a lot of players from EPA (like me), especially those who knew how great a leader AndyTheHutt is.

So, why I left EPA:

*********
1. EPA LEADERSHIP WAS ARROGANT/RUDE/"MANAGERIAL"
*********
Although I respect and like Duke/Akhuri, some of the other leaders (especially Deecon) were just so rude/arrogant. Unfortunately, these other people were basically left to do the day-to-day governing of the guild, making it very unpleasant. In the end, it felt like we were being managed like what you would expect from a very heirarchical unpleasant work environment. It was definitely not a "family." People were KD'd for criticizing leadership (e.g., Odolf, others) and people whose level got too low for legit reasons (e.g. because they took a fleet hit for the team or were saving to build a JG in the 40s). I don't know much about the DFG/BrB experience because I was never in that, but other posts speak to that experience. All in all, for me, it was the most unpleasant leadership set-up that I have ever experienced in AE. Leave work at 6pm to head home to ... AE work? Just sucked. Once this civil war is over those people who chose to stay in EPA probably know it'll be back to the way it was.

************
2. THE GUILD DID NOTHING FOR BASICALLY ITS ENTIRE LIFE
************
EPA was founded by the merger of SPIN and AH in late December. Since that time the guild basically did nothing but sim. It's true that there were two OPs, but (1) only a select group of people were invited, no more than 25% of guild, and (2) both those ended in nothing happening. The whole point of being in a guild is to do stuff together, not have 75% of the guild sit and do nothing for literally weeks! Thank goodness for this civil war; if for nothing else, at least we get to play AE now. (although with FAIR ppls' loyalty/fanaticism, about a bazillion spies in EPA/BrB, and our complete control of at least one galaxy, the outcome of the civil war is far from assured).
...


As you can see it wasn't 100% Deecon, but Deecon's current claims about far-fetched other causes is just absurd.

.

deecon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue 31 Mar, 2009 17:08
Reputation: 7
Guild: [WL]
[BrB]
[OCD]
[Suit]
[Ah!]
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby deecon » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 05:38

Just because you don't get the play by play doesn't mean they are afk. 95% of the time, I'd be passing along info. Ask your buddy Andy. If he's honest, he will tell you.


[FAIR] Cuddles vs. Apocalipsix losses: 0 / 53,705 Gunslinger vs. [FAIR] JusticeDk losses: 7,500 / 19,295

I hear K/Ding VGMs is the new thing. Would you like to add anything on that note, with your highly player friendly LS in FAIR? Lol


All we need is a Catalyst Quote Msg Report 28 Feb 2014, 06:05:46
NOT SURE HOW MANY TIMES WE HAVE TO SAY THIS, AND WE'RE GIVING YOU SOME TIME RIGHT NOW, BUT:

ANYONE WITH RECS ON AFTER THESE FLEETS START GETTING DERBED WHO IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE CLEANING DERBS, WILL BECOME DERBS.

REALLY, THIS IS BECOMING F*@!ING STUPID


YOU HAVE UNTIL 07:00 ST TO HAVE THEM OFF, THEN PEOPLE WILL BE PICKED TO TAKE THEM OUT


same thing EPA did....hmm

Cuddles
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun 04 Mar, 2012 00:46
Reputation: 6

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby Cuddles » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 14:46

deecon wrote:Just because you don't get the play by play doesn't mean they are afk. 95% of the time, I'd be passing along info. Ask your buddy Andy. If he's honest, he will tell you.


[FAIR] Cuddles vs. Apocalipsix losses: 0 / 53,705 Gunslinger vs. [FAIR] JusticeDk losses: 7,500 / 19,295

I hear K/Ding VGMs is the new thing. Would you like to add anything on that note, with your highly player friendly LS in FAIR? Lol


All we need is a Catalyst Quote Msg Report 28 Feb 2014, 06:05:46
NOT SURE HOW MANY TIMES WE HAVE TO SAY THIS, AND WE'RE GIVING YOU SOME TIME RIGHT NOW, BUT:

ANYONE WITH RECS ON AFTER THESE FLEETS START GETTING DERBED WHO IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE CLEANING DERBS, WILL BECOME DERBS.

REALLY, THIS IS BECOMING F*@!ING STUPID


YOU HAVE UNTIL 07:00 ST TO HAVE THEM OFF, THEN PEOPLE WILL BE PICKED TO TAKE THEM OUT


same thing EPA did....hmm


Eh simple miscomunication is all that hit was. BTW look at that ratio! just sayin was still a good hit haha.

User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 18:50

So if i'm understanding FAIR correctly it's that they're all scrubs who left EPA because the one good guy in there told them what they were supposed to do?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
ashtraynaut
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri 08 Jun, 2007 19:08
Reputation: 26
Guild: Church of Ruin -BOB
Galaxy: Beta
Location: the netherlands
Contact:

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby ashtraynaut » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 19:23

I'm sure you can ask your friend Deecon and you can both spend your fridayevening on Skype, talking about how great EPA was and how those 'scrubs' took the toys from Deecon.

What you want to hear?

There is no truth. there is only perception.


Deecon should also post the many posts on the board where the leadership of FAIR is praised since they aren't such dicks like the former EPA leadership.
they use logic, they do give warnings, they don't like it that players keep their rc's online on blobs. players must be active. yes we have rules like in any other guild.

the issues that caused EPA to splitt were about the harsh style of leading, the continuous threats about KD'ing, the smacktalking from EPA members that talk nothing but thrash and made claims of debris they never made, the kicking of players that had a different opinion.

the above did not contribute to a healthy discipline in DFG. EPA members made up their own mind and a lot of them joined us and i am very proud of them, they are free to go but made the choice to come along. EPA, it seems, had no problems with that. Deecon earlier said that the EPA leadership encouraged their members to join other guilds and leave EPA. EPA then renamed to LMS, Last Man Standing.

i think it's the only name they could come up with. :biglaugh:

Deecon can keep posting here. and perhaps there are some multi's here to give reps and make it all look better in the favor of Deecon and friends.

it's fine though, freedom of speech is very important.

B.[free hats!] ashtraynaut * C. [HGMNY] {Elite}punck kid * F. [DZR] {Elite}punck kid


:: we have fleets that can beat your fleets ::


Saint 7 wrote:
,,,it's not a game.. It's an investment.

-Saint
deecon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue 31 Mar, 2009 17:08
Reputation: 7
Guild: [WL]
[BrB]
[OCD]
[Suit]
[Ah!]
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby deecon » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 05:23

Ash, are you really that dumb dude? Frosty is in Royal, and has been the entire server as far as I know. You keep bashing old EPA leadership but your current GM was part of that leadership.

Also, your claims of what went on with the boards are the same members you have in your guild at the moment. Again...go figure.

At least think up some better reasons to bash me if you are going to do it.

If you can't articulate some way of interpreting your hated of me, maybe try a picture? The guys on the boards love a good MS paint I hear.

User avatar
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed 10 Jul, 2013 05:58
Reputation: 5

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby Yertle » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 09:45

Think of better reasons to bash deecon? lol

I can't even think of a bad one to bash deecon with.

1) Incompetent leadership style
2) No character in loyalty
3) rage quit inevitable
4) can not accept responsibility for all or any of the fails
5) perpetual toxic anny spammer
6) emotionally illiterate
7) That the very name of deecon is now ae synonymous with failure
8) threatens own teammates near daily
9) can not last 5 months on a server
10) is not very good at forum flaming

User avatar
FunTimes
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue 12 Feb, 2013 01:17
Reputation: 22
Guild: [CAD] [AKB48] [NASA]
Location: Detroit, MI, USA

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby FunTimes » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 10:14

deecon wrote:If you can't articulate some way of interpreting your hated of me, maybe try a picture? The guys on the boards love a good MS paint I hear.


I didn't read this thread but I request MS paint of hatred of deecon, pl0x and ty. :pray:

User avatar
daddystu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri 30 Oct, 2009 00:10
Reputation: 11
Guild: C: HGMNY
P: FAIR
Galaxy: Ceti
Location: Wales

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby daddystu » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 22:53

Yertle wrote:Think of better reasons to bash deecon? lol

I can't even think of a bad one to bash deecon with.

1) Incompetent leadership style
2) No character in loyalty
3) rage quit inevitable
4) can not accept responsibility for all or any of the fails
5) perpetual toxic anny spammer
6) emotionally illiterate
7) That the very name of deecon is now ae synonymous with failure
8) threatens own teammates near daily
9) can not last 5 months on a server
10) is not very good at forum flaming


+1 to this.

User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 23:01

daddystu wrote:
Yertle wrote:Think of better reasons to bash deecon? lol

I can't even think of a bad one to bash deecon with.

1) Incompetent leadership style
2) No character in loyalty
3) rage quit inevitable
4) can not accept responsibility for all or any of the fails
5) perpetual toxic anny spammer
6) emotionally illiterate
7) That the very name of deecon is now ae synonymous with failure
8) threatens own teammates near daily
9) can not last 5 months on a server
10) is not very good at forum flaming


+1 to this.


Sounds like Nard. Let's let this sleeping dog sleep.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
User avatar
IllusiveSoldier
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri 22 Feb, 2013 00:06
Reputation: 2

Re: [-.-] 30s invasion and lol-Deecon

Postby IllusiveSoldier » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 23:06

what has this to do with -.- invasion of 30s? the problems with Deecon and other players aren't important here the goal of this thread it think isn't b*tching about the past politics of the 30s, but what's happening now.3

Sometimes the only victory possible is to keep your opponent from winning.

Return to “Pegasus”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest