Alicus backstab logs

Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Re: Alicus backstab logs

Postby Beowulf » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 08:35

-Benji- wrote:
Beowulf wrote:Duuude, bragging about fleet totals when we just went through 2 large crashes this week is pathetic.

Anyway, what's wrong Addex? Why aren't you accepting my suggestion to keep our DNH and let your meatshield Sid invade me instead? Scared i might anal him and you'd be stuck with China as your only option?
Why do you act like you are a force to be reckoned with? Your XP averages don't really mean much when you have a lousy 700k fleet average compared to the rest of the server D:

About 65-70% of our guild are 50s accounts, quite a few of which were Zerg players we trashed then took in. If you look at the amount of low level 20 players we have you'd get it. On top of that, we just started rebuilding. Ofcourse hardly anything to be reckoned with at the moment. Which is kind of the point.

Grats on trying to beat a dead horse.

Anyway i'll wait for Addex to reply to my suggestion about Sid. I even said they can use Royal JGs and we'd still keep the DNH in place after that. But then again i think Addex knows Sid is losing support fast in his guild, and him coming to invade me would probably end up making ABC an even bigger guild. :think:

The Chronicles of Alicus.
poeticmotion
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: I: -R-
J: UFA
K: OCD
P: Lowers
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby poeticmotion » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 09:15

SnowDrop wrote:
Addex wrote:
SnowDrop wrote:i think this is a good idea pure guild on guild no bringing in allies to assist a simple battle like that would be prefered for both sides this way u don't look like it was all planned in advance by either side and u cripple to major guilds at the same time either way ya look at it it will help other top guilds invade both clusters and farm
Punctuation marks are your friends.

screw grammar i type my trail of thought rather then if it was to be spoken i assume ur mind and thought processes don't need oxygen to work when reading
What does that even mean? This may be the most nonsensical thing I've ever read on AE, not counting posts by Fendelius, Kingdoom, or the entire Juno P+W forum.

In other news, I picked the wrong night to go to the bar...because I came back to this. I always miss the good threads!

Pegasus: Public Information and Education Director for THE MIGHTY LOWERS, the most stupendous guild ever. Don't message me for diplo, we're at war with everyone.
How I Won Juno: Ask Me For Details!
Retired from: AE - I: -R- J: UFA K: OCD
RobbStark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RobbStark » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 09:23

So....... anyone started farming anyone yet?

WINTER IS ..... cold?
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 09:26

RobbStark wrote:So....... anyone started farming anyone yet?
Nah, it's all just smoke and mirrors.

RobbStark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RobbStark » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 09:26

Awsome if this was all a smoke screen for Addex and Alicius to face kick china and derb them to the ground

WINTER IS ..... cold?
Krakhofer

Postby Krakhofer » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 09:29

Wlerin wrote:
RobbStark wrote:So....... anyone started farming anyone yet?
Nah, it's all just smoke and mirrors.
Royals prolly tryin to see how well their story sells among their members, maybe change the story a bit to suit those with reservation, add more logs etc

Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 09:32

http://puu.sh/741RV.jpg

You see even alicus called it "flaming the *beep* out of those forum *beep*. Show them what it's like to deal with ......."

Reminds me of our Audi guild on Nova. All that ali flame and then poof. Went inactive leaving us all alone in the dark. Leaving us real hardcore folk to relocate up to dominate the server with Nardelli :headshake:

Can't really blame him as there were only about 6 or 10 of us left not long after the fail attempt to win the King all day crash.

Anywho. No point trying to reason with or even entertain the alicus flamers. They will flame out and just suddenly disappear just like last time. With no goodbye even.

Chesterton
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Chesterton » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 09:35

I would appreciate it if all of you kept the flames to a low simmer. Third degree burns are not fun, least of all for the medic that has to treat them.

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules
RobbStark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RobbStark » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 09:40

Alicius and irish eyes can apply it to each other
Last edited by Chesterton on Fri 21 Feb, 2014 09:44, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Image sanitized

WINTER IS ..... cold?
SnowDrop
Guild: SPQR
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SnowDrop » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 09:42

Yertle wrote:http://puu.sh/741RV.jpg

You see even alicus called it "flaming the *beep* out of those forum *beep*. Show them what it's like to deal with ......."

Reminds me of our Audi guild on Nova. All that ali flame and then poof. Went inactive leaving us all alone in the dark. Leaving us real hardcore folk to relocate up to dominate the server with Nardelli :headshake:

Can't really blame him as there were only about 6 or 10 of us left not long after the fail attempt to win the King all day crash.

Anywho. No point trying to reason with or even entertain the alicus flamers. They will flame out and just suddenly disappear just like last time. With no goodbye even.
don't count me out mate i'm actually enjoying this so i'll be lurking till i have something to say and i'll always be here lurking in the shadows
Chesterton wrote:I would appreciate it if all of you kept the flames to a low simmer. Third degree burns are not fun, least of all for the medic that has to treat them.
was actually getting curious when a moderator would pop in a post on this topic

A : EeY M : SGC N : BoW O : OFATE A2.0 : ZOO
RobbStark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RobbStark » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 09:55

Chesterton wrote:I would appreciate it if all of you kept the flames to a low simmer. Third degree burns are not fun, least of all for the medic that has to treat them.
was actually getting curious when a moderator would pop in a post on this topic[/quote]

But i thought thats what the forums are for?

WINTER IS ..... cold?
Chesterton
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Chesterton » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 09:57

Yes, that is an all-too-common misunderstanding. The purpose of the forums is actually as follows:
The Rules wrote:2.1 - The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and courteously.
I realize that some of these words may be unfamiliar, so here are some convenient definitions:

respectfully: adv. in a manner that is full of, characterized by, or shows politeness or deference.

courteously: adv. in a manner that has or shows good manners; politely.

idea:
  • 1. any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
    2. a thought, conception, or notion.
    3. an impression.
    4. an opinion, view, or belief.
    5. a plan of action; an intention.
the: the definite article (please consult a grammar text)

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules
SnowDrop
Guild: SPQR
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SnowDrop » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 10:00

Chesterton wrote:Yes, that is an all-too-common misunderstanding. The purpose of the forums is actually as follows:
The Rules wrote:2.1 - The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and courteously.
i got an idea why not incorporate a server chat board to AE to allow for all guilds to spam eachother and for those without a guild to chat as well so if they are looking for a guild to join it be easier to ask on the boards then to look around to find the closest guild and pm the recruiters

A : EeY M : SGC N : BoW O : OFATE A2.0 : ZOO
RobbStark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RobbStark » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 10:01

purpose of the forum
the forums has a purpose?

snowdrop, i believe you should take the idea to feature request, where it will most likely be shot down.....

WINTER IS ..... cold?
Chesterton
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Chesterton » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 10:03

Back on topic please.

Forum rules

Return to “Pegasus”