Alicus backstab logs

User avatar
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat 12 Oct, 2013 23:31
Reputation: 34
Guild: E2-TILT

Re: Alicus backstab logs

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 11:13

Beowulf wrote:
-Benji- wrote:
Beowulf wrote:Duuude, bragging about fleet totals when we just went through 2 large crashes this week is pathetic.

Anyway, what's wrong Addex? Why aren't you accepting my suggestion to keep our DNH and let your meatshield Sid invade me instead? Scared i might anal him and you'd be stuck with China as your only option?


Why do you act like you are a force to be reckoned with? Your XP averages don't really mean much when you have a lousy 700k fleet average compared to the rest of the server D:


About 65-70% of our guild are 50s accounts, quite a few of which were Zerg players we trashed then took in. If you look at the amount of low level 20 players we have you'd get it. On top of that, we just started rebuilding. Ofcourse hardly anything to be reckoned with at the moment. Which is kind of the point.

Grats on trying to beat a dead horse.

Anyway i'll wait for Addex to reply to my suggestion about Sid. I even said they can use Royal JGs and we'd still keep the DNH in place after that. But then again i think Addex knows Sid is losing support fast in his guild, and him coming to invade me would probably end up making ABC an even bigger guild. :think:


Bull *beep* you have 10 ex Zerg players at most. Sucks to be the one without the upper hand, though I can tell you that much.

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat 23 Apr, 2011 08:28
Reputation: 7

Re: Alicus backstab logs

Postby RyueOkami » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 13:24

SouthOnFir3 wrote:Bull *beep* you have 10 ex Zerg players at most. Sucks to be the one without the upper hand, though I can tell you that much.

Probably less than that even as he kicked a few of the zerg players he got again 2 days ago.
(also a few of those ABC low levels are his original 50s accounts ..... who don't manage to grow though [most are still below lvl 30 despite quite some time passing since the KD of bob)....that is if you dont count turtling in as growth (with most of those not even building JGs).

User avatar
FrozenFire
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue 11 Feb, 2014 10:58
Reputation: 0

Re: Alicus backstab logs

Postby FrozenFire » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 14:07

as one of those 10 zerg i must say im proud of the guys im with now..

there was a time i remember when i was young and heard the leaders talk...was about this..

quake "i just hope sup hits abc before abc comes to us" not word to word but understand me i got no reason to lie. Then i asked him..."if abc comes and u wait for sup to hit...lets join sup". His response "no thx". Then lets join abc.."no thx" .So im really proud of those 10 that left and decided they dont want to be "no mans land" and decided to actualy play.

oh god dont remember me of those days ppls used to say "trust leaders" and that was it.
u also forget about ben southy who it seems has another guild and keeps farming the zergs.
i still dont know why the entire 58-59 zerg didnt join a side in a hope for real fights. i still dont know who zerg is except no-man land.

on topic: i sometimes have the feeling by reading forums that some GMs know eachothers very well..maybe its time for a new fresh blood.Ones that plan to fight and inovate the game maybe differently. As it is now its more like "survivor" series. in the end can be only one bla bla crap.

For me a GM has to first of all think for his guild. rest is free play.

haters die by hate!
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Alicus backstab logs

Postby Addex » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 14:37

FrozenFire wrote:For me a GM has to first of all think for his guild. rest is free play.


You are gonna be so disappointed my friend. Alicus is all about the spotlight he cares nothing for the outcome of his guild.

RobbStark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat 30 Nov, 2013 21:00
Reputation: 10

Re: Alicus backstab logs

Postby RobbStark » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 14:47

Addex wrote:
FrozenFire wrote:For me a GM has to first of all think for his guild. rest is free play.


You are gonna be so disappointed my friend. Alicus is all about the spotlight he cares nothing for the outcome of his guild.

I need to find this out for myself. Yo, ali, whats your plans for Q?

WINTER IS ..... cold?
User avatar
FrozenFire
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue 11 Feb, 2014 10:58
Reputation: 0

Re: Alicus backstab logs

Postby FrozenFire » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 14:51

if he wants spotlights he must win...to do that we all must win..so all good to me. All good to me man as long as he doesnt go inactive and just shake his head not knowing what to do..im fine with fighting till dieing as long as it doesnt mean sitting on a blob waiting for the axe to drop as we had in zerg. Somebody has to loose right?.

alicus action so far from my point.

-he tryed diplomaticly and with force to improve his guild
-he always talked nice to me and hes reasoning was undenyable. Like he said on those logs "fair is next then u and me"" simple as that.
-mostly what hes blaming u guys is the kind of strat u pulled as right after massive fleets were depleated. and i have to say all thx to quake and his lack of reasoning or plan. there should be some rules on this game or some ingame stuff like protection. U shouldnt be able to hit a DNH droped player for some time. that way no hoe moves are allowed and makes u actualy brain storm on how to act.

anyway lost 4 occs out of 29 while talking here. back to game.

haters die by hate!
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Alicus backstab logs

Postby Addex » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 15:03

FrozenFire wrote:if he wants spotlights he must win...to do that we all must win..so all good to me. All good to me man as long as he doesnt go inactive and just shake his head not knowing what to do..im fine with fighting till dieing as long as it doesnt mean sitting on a blob waiting for the axe to drop as we had in zerg. Somebody has to loose right?.

alicus action so far from my point.

-he tryed diplomaticly and with force to improve his guild
-he always talked nice to me and hes reasoning was undenyable. Like he said on those logs "fair is next then u and me"" simple as that.
-mostly what hes blaming u guys is the kind of strat u pulled as right after massive fleets were depleated. and i have to say all thx to quake and his lack of reasoning or plan. there should be some rules on this game or some ingame stuff like protection. U shouldnt be able to hit a DNH droped player for some time. that way no hoe moves are allowed and makes u actualy brain storm on how to act.

anyway lost 4 occs out of 29 while talking here. back to game.


There is no "strat we pulled" is just that his strat got busted , any person with more than 20 points of IQ would have realized that some obvious plotting that was going to be leaked should not have been done while his guild was totally out of position, ofc he only did it because Royal was out of the cluster and he tried to take advantage of it.

Is like if I start talking with other guilds of ways to kill MOE WHILE I'm blobbed with them, obviously If I get busted I will be raped on the blob no second chances. Alicus played his cards and lost with it he wont only lose his safe haven in 20s but the 50s and most of his player base for Q server.

User avatar
UnificationAngel
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sat 01 Dec, 2007 19:14
Reputation: 60
Guild: E: [FTW]
I: [AUDI]
K: [Meow]
Galaxy: Delta
Location: lolserver

Re: Alicus backstab logs

Postby UnificationAngel » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 15:22

Addex wrote:and most of his player base for Q server.


Absolutely wrong and you know it
Wonder if the other *cough* honorable *cough* leaders in Royal will still claim Alicus is wrong on this one when Addex just keeps crossing every line to defamate Alicus

This seems to me just like a move from u to try and justify urself to ur guild, the server, and maybe brainwash some ABCs into joining u , because really the extent of propaganda is huge and again you know it

One thing Alicus has been very successful in over the years was getting the loyalty of many established top players. Like me :D But anyway yeah. His playstyle is fun, hes a very attentive and caring leader, and a very polarizing personality. He messed up in Nova and u guys keep trying to use it against him when he even admitted it himself and said he regretted it. Aside from that instance I dont ever recall Alicus 'ditching' his guild during a bad time. Before the brief Nova experience he had a reputation as a large pain in the *beep* that would never give in. Well that was before Ixion, his biggest success where we pretty much ran the server for the first 2 years. U lot like to forget that in the start of Ixion everyone predicted we would get farmed out but we came out victorious and as the strongest guild (activity and average and skill wise) in the server

I have access to our Q server player list, aswell as the Skype groupchat for it, not a single one is changing his mind or anything

Stop all the garbage pls and just say it like it is
Either accept Alicus offer to uphold Dnh and let us fight it out with Sid
Or just start hitting us and admit ur just doing it because u can
Or preserve ur last bit of dignity left and give a depleted guild the courtesy of rebuild time, Im sure we would all appreciate it

As Alicus said, we would love to fight, but u guys are trying to make this as personal as possible instead of just agreeing on a dropping of the pact after a reasonable amount of time. Least u can do for us after we helped u win the cluster isnt that so?

Founder of the War News Network.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Alicus backstab logs

Postby Addex » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 15:36

So we should give you the courtesy that Alicus didnt give us when he was plotting to back stab us while we were out of cluster is that what you are saying?

The issue here is that Alicus can't stop lying and neither can you, man up admit what you did and maybe just maybe you will get some leniency, meanwhile sorry I have zero tolerance for liars.

User avatar
DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1427
Joined: Sun 01 Mar, 2009 07:19
Reputation: 109
Guild: Trolling for spacetears, again.

Re: Alicus backstab logs

Postby DeityLord » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 15:46

Stop the garbage and say it like it is?

The garbage here is the denial of the skype conversation.

Spin 1: its fake
Spin 2: it was only after addex threatened on forums

Both spins are lies. And Addex is one of the last persons to jump to conclusions.

Moreover he and I were Ali supporters among our peers and defended the guy time and time again.

I will say it again, if ali would have just fessed up and said this was about competition, we would still be on good terms and this sid idea might be on the table. The fact that ali has to lie to us and spin what we all know is clearly true is why there is no diplo and no more friendship. Mutual benefit is one thing but you cant be lying to friends. Life doesnt work that way.

RobbStark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat 30 Nov, 2013 21:00
Reputation: 10

Re: Alicus backstab logs

Postby RobbStark » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 15:54

DeityLord wrote:Stop the garbage and say it like it is?

The garbage here is the denial of the skype conversation.

Spin 1: its fake
Spin 2: it was only after addex threatened on forums

what about spin 3? The dates?

WINTER IS ..... cold?
User avatar
UnificationAngel
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sat 01 Dec, 2007 19:14
Reputation: 60
Guild: E: [FTW]
I: [AUDI]
K: [Meow]
Galaxy: Delta
Location: lolserver

Re: Alicus backstab logs

Postby UnificationAngel » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 16:02

Lol goes both ways really I see a huge hole in your argument

You see Deity the way it went down the pact was dropped and communications were shut. Only moment when all this talk of a super sekrit Ali plot surfaced was when you guys realized you're losing the forum war. Friendship goes both ways.

If you never confronted him about it then it means he never lied. If ur intentions were those of a friend and this was all true ud have talked to him first or even bothered to hear out his side of whatever happened

Founder of the War News Network.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Alicus backstab logs

Postby Addex » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 16:03

The logs clearly explain his side.

User avatar
UnificationAngel
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sat 01 Dec, 2007 19:14
Reputation: 60
Guild: E: [FTW]
I: [AUDI]
K: [Meow]
Galaxy: Delta
Location: lolserver

Re: Alicus backstab logs

Postby UnificationAngel » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 16:11

Because simplicity is best, I will break it down

In the modern day of the internet, a copypaste log isnt enough evidence for...anything. You guys missed your chance at being believable because this *beep* has been dragging on for 3 days now and still no screenshots. Ofc thats enough time for u to falsify that kinda stuff with ur photoshop trolls. The simple fact u couldnt back it up with evidence right away is enough for us. Took u a whole 2 days before u posted copypaste. Another day later here we are and still no screenshots

Sid says one thing
Alicus says another
You pick Sid
Its that simple
Be it because you like him more, or hate him less, or care more about your relationship with him than your relationship with Ali, it doesnt matter
This is how I see the whole story with the logs
Feel free to carry on personally attacking me but u know this is the brutal truth

Founder of the War News Network.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Alicus backstab logs

Postby Addex » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 16:18

No matter how much garbage you spew, facts are facts. What deity says stand, as long as Alicus doesnt man up and keeps his spins there will never be any sorta of leniency and thats all there is to it. The level of punishment shall be delivered accordingly how deep you dig your whole, I have no issues in going out of my way teach Alicus a lesson.


Return to “Pegasus”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest