Open letter to alicus

Sam Carter

Re: Open letter to alicus

Postby Sam Carter » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 23:33

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Sam Carter wrote:Yes, but I prefer to see those that backstabbed us hurt more...... :)

Then you shouldn't be the one fighting them should you? ; )

We could always do it the frosty way, and Sui someone else's account.. :silenced: :silenced:

OG Kush
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: C/Devil
F/SL
H/187
I/WL
N/BBW
8)
Galaxy: Nova

Postby OG Kush » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 23:38

No enlightenment was achieved here.

High like a pyramid.

I don't always play AE. But when I do, I prefer win.
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 23:46

Sam Carter wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:
Sam Carter wrote:Yes, but I prefer to see those that backstabbed us hurt more...... :)

Then you shouldn't be the one fighting them should you? ; )

We could always do it the frosty way, and Sui someone else's account.. :silenced: :silenced:

Shhh, it's okay, you can't always win.

Just that you never win...

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG!, K2: CANS | Forced Labour: J2: KS
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Sam Carter

Postby Sam Carter » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 23:51

would prefer to loose then play your way, but glad to see you will do anything to win

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 23:57

Sam Carter wrote:would prefer to loose then play your way, but glad to see you will do anything to win

I've only done 1 scumbag move, and that was on a server I hadn't played on for 3 months roughly. On a lost server, because I was in N30s oddly enough, weird isn't it, the guilds you've managed have been bad.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG!, K2: CANS | Forced Labour: J2: KS
Sam Carter

Postby Sam Carter » Sun 23 Feb, 2014 00:09

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Sam Carter wrote:would prefer to loose then play your way, but glad to see you will do anything to win

I've only done 1 scumbag move, and that was on a server I hadn't played on for 3 months roughly. On a lost server, because I was in N30s oddly enough, weird isn't it, the guilds you've managed have been bad.

Only one scumbag move, must mean your a great guy, I mean you lost interest there, so it did not matter.

lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lovecraft » Sun 23 Feb, 2014 04:01

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sun 23 Feb, 2014 14:19

Sam Carter wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:

Only one scumbag move, must mean your a great guy, I mean you lost interest there, so it did not matter.

Oh I know that i'm a terrible person, but atleast I admit it ; ).

Hermetic Order
Guild: All of them.

Postby Hermetic Order » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 19:09

Where is ABC now??? Well... If they didn't crack under the pressure of Royal cap ships sitting on there bases and b*tch out... They are here now. Forever a thorn in Royals... *ahem* [IBs] Royal pain in the arse... Lol!!! :P

I blame Alicus for this:

Meet the INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS...

Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.
poeticmotion
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: I: -R-
J: UFA
K: OCD
P: Lowers
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby poeticmotion » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 22:52

Hermetic Order wrote:Where is ABC now??? Well... If they didn't crack under the pressure of Royal cap ships sitting on there bases and b*tch out... They are here now. Forever a thorn in Royals... *ahem* [IBs] Royal pain in the arse... Lol!!! :P

I blame Alicus for this:

Meet the INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS...

^^ Inb4forumrandom gets lemoned for posting the same post in ten different threads.

Pegasus: Public Information and Education Director for THE MIGHTY LOWERS, the most stupendous guild ever. Don't message me for diplo, we're at war with everyone.
How I Won Juno: Ask Me For Details!
Retired from: AE - I: -R- J: UFA K: OCD

Return to “Pegasus”