Open letter to alicus

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri 05 Jun, 2009 23:56
Reputation: 13
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: Open letter to alicus

Postby Orientation » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 20:32

Beowulf wrote:
Snozberriez wrote:I wasent talking about you breaking the dnh dipsh*t. I was talking about sup. they broke the dnh with us after point broke off. no betrayal there. you trying to paint danny or psycho as betrayers is futile because they havent done anything of the sort this server.
Oh please, i've read their whole message exchange with Jack Frost and others. Biggie's a *beep*ing idiot. He screwed all you guys over, because Addex played with his head on Skype promising him political protection if he arranges a 'coup'.

I liked the part where Biggie tried to take credit for our successful OPs. Everyone knows he's done nothing. Jack Frost did 10x more leading than he did. Hell, even Hash did more coordinating. As for the crashes, it was all me and UniAngel. Derbshares? UniAngel. What did Biggie do? Nothing, that's what.


You mean the last message i sent to jack? You realise it was pretty clear from the start that he was either your multi or a complete tool because no one ever says


[ABC] Jack Frost Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 22 Feb 2014, 02:25:01
Man I like ALI I have known who he was for 5 years now AE royalty I tell you....


That's the biggest joke I have heard, It just proved to me he was one off your buttbudys/multis all along.

As for us working against you i think youll find i gave you a clean slate when i returned and gave you the chance to prove yourself as trustworthy to me, Turns out you was plotting against my crew to KD us all once you have had your uses out of us and do not deny it because you stated it myself and Psycho has even printscreened and put it on an Imgur site incase its needed for proof.

I had no intentions to backstab you the only people i had intentions of doing that to was Chi because of them consistantly breaking our DNH conditions, However with your group i gave you control over the 50's only to find you plotting behind our backs? and then you think were going to stay when we find out? no.

Sam Carter
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue 04 Sep, 2012 06:25
Reputation: 2

Re: Open letter to alicus

Postby Sam Carter » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 20:34

Snozberriez wrote:
Andrea Nard1 wrote:Danny and Psycho? oh yes they did a lot on this server... let me see...hmmm ... no not really, other than back stabbing and joining Alicus... wait! they got back stabbed by Alicus... but this does not count...no nothing else! they are just a nuisance in the 50s now.
who did they backstab? not sup, cuz they wouldnt kick a multi for the sake of the guild... we didnt hit sup after we broke off from them. so please be more clear when you say "backstab".

Who did they back stab, lol

Such short memories..

User avatar
Snozberriez
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri 17 Jan, 2014 20:24
Reputation: 6
Guild: ~Diplo/ Co GM of DOGE~
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada

Re: Open letter to alicus

Postby Snozberriez » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 20:38

Sam Carter wrote:
Snozberriez wrote:
Andrea Nard1 wrote:Danny and Psycho? oh yes they did a lot on this server... let me see...hmmm ... no not really, other than back stabbing and joining Alicus... wait! they got back stabbed by Alicus... but this does not count...no nothing else! they are just a nuisance in the 50s now.
who did they backstab? not sup, cuz they wouldnt kick a multi for the sake of the guild... we didnt hit sup after we broke off from them. so please be more clear when you say "backstab".

Who did they back stab, lol

Such short memories..
yet I still havent recieved an answer... nobody remembers apparently

User avatar
Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon 03 Sep, 2012 08:50
Reputation: 21

Re: Open letter to alicus

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 20:42

Oh wait... this in an interesting one...
I had no intentions to backstab you the only people i had intentions of doing that to was Chi because of them consistantly breaking our DNH conditions
Another lie...but who cares... more tears...let them flow :D

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri 05 Jun, 2009 23:56
Reputation: 13
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: Open letter to alicus

Postby Orientation » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 20:44

Andrea Nard1 wrote:Oh wait... this in an interesting one...
I had no intentions to backstab you the only people i had intentions of doing that to was Chi because of them consistantly breaking our DNH conditions
Another lie...but who cares... more tears...let them flow :D

One of your players trying to steal derbs from one of my members

Going against the DNH terms of how many players of yours are allowed to locate in 56 aswell as several other situations that we had spoke about on skype so you cant deny that

Sam Carter
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue 04 Sep, 2012 06:25
Reputation: 2

Re: Open letter to alicus

Postby Sam Carter » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 20:59

Orientation wrote:
Andrea Nard1 wrote:Oh wait... this in an interesting one...
I had no intentions to backstab you the only people i had intentions of doing that to was Chi because of them consistantly breaking our DNH conditions
Another lie...but who cares... more tears...let them flow :D

One of your players trying to steal derbs from one of my members

Going against the DNH terms of how many players of yours are allowed to locate in 56 aswell as several other situations that we had spoke about on skype so you cant deny that
Also saw logs from ABC that had Point leadership saying that the reason they split from GO was because they were too slow in going after Chi, hmm..... That was before any incidents between us. So was that post a lie, or the one your spinning now?

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri 05 Jun, 2009 23:56
Reputation: 13
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: Open letter to alicus

Postby Orientation » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 21:07

Sam Carter wrote:
Also saw logs from ABC that had Point leadership saying that the reason they split from GO was because they were too slow in going after Chi, hmm..... That was before any incidents between us. So was that post a lie, or the one your spinning now?

I stated The Sup group pretty much wanted to sim(well the leadership side) and wait for Cham or whoever else to go after you, You had already broken terms while we was still in GO of the DNH

Everyone knows the main reason we split from them was because of TJ

Sam Carter
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue 04 Sep, 2012 06:25
Reputation: 2

Re: Open letter to alicus

Postby Sam Carter » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 21:19

Orientation wrote:
Sam Carter wrote:
Also saw logs from ABC that had Point leadership saying that the reason they split from GO was because they were too slow in going after Chi, hmm..... That was before any incidents between us. So was that post a lie, or the one your spinning now?

I stated The Sup group pretty much wanted to sim(well the leadership side) and wait for Cham or whoever else to go after you, You had already broken terms while we was still in GO of the DNH

Everyone knows the main reason we split from them was because of TJ
So the whole time you were in point, you were planning stabbing us, and now you are the ones that were getting stabbed....

So sweet..

User avatar
DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1439
Joined: Sun 01 Mar, 2009 07:19
Reputation: 109
Guild: Trolling for spacetears, again.

Re: Open letter to alicus

Postby DeityLord » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 22:20

So Nard and Sam,

Now that you've gotten some more AE leadership experience under your belt who do you prefer playing against?

- Ali
- Addex
- Danni/Psycho

Sam Carter
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue 04 Sep, 2012 06:25
Reputation: 2

Re: Open letter to alicus

Postby Sam Carter » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 22:37

DeityLord wrote:So Nard and Sam,

Now that you've gotten some more AE leadership experience under your belt who do you prefer playing against?

- Ali
- Addex
- Danni/Psycho
Honestly, I prefer playing against Ali/Danni/Psycho..

reason not Addex, although we had to contend with the spies, and a few sui, which I keep getting told was part of the game, Addex never stabbed us.

We may have not gone into a DNH/NAP with Addex, but there were talks and he was true to his word with us, or atleast as far as I know ;)

The other three are so full of it, they deserve everything that is being thrown at them. Loving seeing the ticker.. Keep up the good work.

User avatar
OG Kush
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 957
Joined: Fri 28 Dec, 2012 21:04
Reputation: 31
Guild: C/Devil
F/SL
H/187
I/WL
N/BBW
8)
Galaxy: Nova

Re: Open letter to alicus

Postby OG Kush » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 22:47

Sam Carter wrote:
DeityLord wrote:So Nard and Sam,

Now that you've gotten some more AE leadership experience under your belt who do you prefer playing against?

- Ali
- Addex
- Danni/Psycho
Honestly, I prefer playing against Ali/Danni/Psycho..

reason not Addex, although we had to contend with the spies, and a few sui, which I keep getting told was part of the game, Addex never stabbed us.

We may have not gone into a DNH/NAP with Addex, but there were talks and he was true to his word with us, or atleast as far as I know ;)

The other three are so full of it, they deserve everything that is being thrown at them. Loving seeing the ticker.. Keep up the good work.
That is why you should prefer to play against him.

High like a pyramid.

I don't always play AE. But when I do, I prefer win.
Sam Carter
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue 04 Sep, 2012 06:25
Reputation: 2

Re: Open letter to alicus

Postby Sam Carter » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 22:55

Yes, but I prefer to see those that backstabbed us hurt more...... :)

User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19485
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: Open letter to alicus

Postby Wlerin » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 23:06

Yah, that's sorta the opposite of what the question was about though.

User avatar
Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon 03 Sep, 2012 08:50
Reputation: 21

Re: Open letter to alicus

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 23:12

DeityLord wrote:So Nard and Sam,

Now that you've gotten some more AE leadership experience under your belt who do you prefer playing against?

- Ali
- Addex
- Danni/Psycho
missing the "lemonz" so cannot reply :D

User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Open letter to alicus

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 23:26

Sam Carter wrote:Yes, but I prefer to see those that backstabbed us hurt more...... :)
Then you shouldn't be the one fighting them should you? ; )

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire

Return to “Pegasus”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest