Sanctuary

Madhornet
Guild: ÆVikings
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Sanctuary

Postby Madhornet » Sun 23 Feb, 2014 02:57

Sarah-bunny wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:No RIPlicus vs the world allowed in this thread, here we shall talk about important things, like how the forums aren't good anymore and that Fenix was the best server.
Fenix *was* the best server

and go away, no one cares about the 00s... *no one*

XI members will always have a sentiimental affection for Fenix.
And its nice to see so many old boys, and girls, still willing to trade under their original tags on a new server.
I do wonder though, who is hidden behind a new identify and trying their luck without support?

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Sun 23 Feb, 2014 03:18

Madhornet wrote:
Sarah-bunny wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:No RIPlicus vs the world allowed in this thread, here we shall talk about important things, like how the forums aren't good anymore and that Fenix was the best server.
Fenix *was* the best server

and go away, no one cares about the 00s... *no one*

XI members will always have a sentiimental affection for Fenix.
And its nice to see so many old boys, and girls, still willing to trade under their original tags on a new server.
I do wonder though, who is hidden behind a new identify and trying their luck without support?
Those people will probably not reveal theirselves, if that's what you expected people would do after making that post.

Ryuhiko

Postby Ryuhiko » Sun 23 Feb, 2014 21:18

In fairness Fenix was by far the best server ;P
And yes I will have my captain obvious cookie now thx :D

Thoros of Myr
Guild: KOO
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Thoros of Myr » Tue 25 Feb, 2014 00:55

RobbStark wrote:I head someone in altF4 say that three cluster guilds are teaming up against them? who? - royal, china and?
Not amused,Something is wrong on the internet, and villains, Perhaps tuga as well.

"Light our fire and protect us from the dark, blah, blah, light our way and keep us toasty warm, the night is full of terrors, save us from the scary thing, and blah blah blah some more."
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Tue 25 Feb, 2014 00:59

RobbStark wrote:I head someone in altF4 say that three cluster guilds are teaming up against them? who? - royal, china and?
Find out what galaxies they have a presence in, check the SH thread, and there's your answer. If the whole server isn't "teaming up against them", it's only because they don't have a presence everywhere in the server.

Return to “Pegasus”