Alicus master defense plan for 20s

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Alicus master defense plan for 20s

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 20:14

Mule, just a sore loser

You came on top because your GM back stabbed, however you claim that you have nothing to do with it... well it is called guilty by association... you like it or not!!!

Forgot to mention, you deserve no respect, better 1 noob that 10 players with your attitude, you are just a useless selfish player that only looks after his account, like most of the so called pros!!!

lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lovecraft » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 20:19

I've lost on plenty of servers, beat by guilds with more activity, players who built better accounts. No problem, you don't win every time you play a game. That is not what is happening here, and it is pretty obvious. But by all means, go on, celebrate the destruction of the guys that beat you, I get it. :clap:

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 20:20

lovecraft wrote:You're making a stretch, reethok. I don't care about my bases getting hit, or crashing fleets. Clearly, I do it all the time. What I don't like is people using mechanisms outside the game mechanics to beat me instead of playing the game and winning legitimately. Whatevs, its a game, and I'll keep playing despite the fact that some of my would-be opponents apparently don't want to.

Nard, I put my fleet against yours. I used the same tools that you had at your disposal. That's the difference. I get it, this is satisfying for you to watch, but you can't pretend that I wasn't playing the game the same as you and simply came out on top.

Uh? Vile and Irish hit all your bases with their fleets , what "mechanisms outside the game mechanics" are you talking about? Like srsly man get a grip.

reethok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby reethok » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 20:22

Lovecraft (you're the mule, right?), I was just trolling because you claim you can do *nothing*. Well you cant win and ABC will get raped anyway, but Im pretty sure you could produce some small fleets and pill Royal bases or something instead of crying about how bullies they are.

As I said you wont win, but I'm pretty sure they wont love seeing those red messages.

Point being, QQ and quit when you get pwned is super lame, and sadly this game is full of that attitude, including decent-good players like yourself.

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 20:24

lovecraft wrote:I've lost on plenty of servers, beat by guilds with more activity, players who built better accounts. No problem, you don't win every time you play a game. That is not what is happening here, and it is pretty obvious. But by all means, go on, celebrate the destruction of the guys that beat you, I get it. :clap:

Perfect spinning :) kudos on you for that...anything else to say?

Of course I celebrate your destruction, since your foundations were on back stabbing :D anything that brings down back stabbing is matter of celebration, and your tears about that is making my celebrations more joyfully!

lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lovecraft » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 20:30

Ah, I'm not quitting, but I really don't like the whole guerrilla thing. I know my strengths, and that isn't one. I'll give it a crack, sure, Q is a ways off still. And yeah, I'm not going to deny I'm disappointed about the turn the server took for me, and the gameplay available at this point is not appealing. Whether I think it is legitimate or not, I just got my *beep* handed to me. There's no getting around that.

As far as able to do nothing goes, that's more a matter of the shady mass kicking everyone, which takes out all gates except the 2 I've managed to build in the days since it became clear this was going to happen. By the time any semblance of our guild was reassembled, it was over. I could only sit and watch while base after base fell. THAT is what I'm "whining" about -- that wasn't a competition.

And now, I have 200+ hour prod queues (my entire mobile, from the crash), which I could cancel... and then have a ton of credits on hand and bases with reduced capacity. Still, that's something, I guess, but it is pretty futile at this point for a player that basically only enjoys crashing.

...and trolling the forums.... hence, here I am ;) If I were Nard, I would be doing exactly what he's doing now, so that's all good. I've been posting on these forums for 6 years. Me posting here now is less a signal of butthurt and more a signal of boredom. Watch me get all active in Off Game now.

*ETA* I was around one week away from levis :(

― Saddam Hussein

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 20:43

so pity...one week from levi... well you can only blame alicus :D

Sam Carter

Postby Sam Carter » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 20:45

Andrea Nard1 wrote:so pity...one week from levi... well you can only blame alicus :D

Damn, and my bases were one week from titan's when we left the 20's..

:bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: The winning side, past 5 years
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby DeityLord » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 20:50

Lovecraft, I'm pretty sure you are logical enough to know that with or without gates your bases are static and had no chance to move away from our 20s fleets.

My posts in every way reflect the ideas, thoughts, and opinions of the guild I am in. /troll
Active Server: I only cheat with online people, especially with best friends and I can't live a normal life.
lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lovecraft » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 21:17

DeityLord wrote:Lovecraft, I'm pretty sure you are logical enough to know that with or without gates your bases are static and had no chance to move away from our 20s fleets.

I could have intervened to affect ratios, fight back, moved new prod out, do... something. Not prevent the base hits, but at least mitigate and possibly offer retaliation. You know... play the game.

So I guess it isn't all about Tyler, it is about the whole package. Realistically, this situation could have happened in reverse. Player skill, activity, knowledge, tactics, none of that was a factor here at all. That is my real bone of contention I guess, and yeah, it pissed me off and I don't think much of it. Too bad for me and the other 99 non-Alicus guys in ABC, I guess.

― Saddam Hussein

RobbStark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RobbStark » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 21:29

Addex wrote:Do you really need to post in every single thread I make? Dont you ever wanna get out of that training guild you were dumped to?

They let me back in! :D
Gald you noticed.
That sounds like a challenge :think:

WINTER IS ..... cold?
OG Kush
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: C/Devil
F/SL
H/187
I/WL
N/BBW
8)
Galaxy: Nova

Postby OG Kush » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 21:59

Been so busy, no time to lol hard.

*waves to ali*
*waves to mule*

ohai guys!

Back to behaving myself.

High like a pyramid.

I don't always play AE. But when I do, I prefer win.
DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: The winning side, past 5 years
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby DeityLord » Sat 22 Feb, 2014 22:17

lovecraft wrote:
DeityLord wrote:Lovecraft, I'm pretty sure you are logical enough to know that with or without gates your bases are static and had no chance to move away from our 20s fleets.

I could have intervened to affect ratios, fight back, moved new prod out, do... something. Not prevent the base hits, but at least mitigate and possibly offer retaliation. You know... play the game.

True, you could have done something and your account is still in shambles without derbs, fleet, or full base prod. But yes, I understand you might've done something. Ultimately though your rhetoric was "you guys couldn't beat me without cheating." Pulling a JG isn't cheating and had the JG not been pulled you would've still been beaten by overwhelming numbers so I don't comprehend the remarks.

My posts in every way reflect the ideas, thoughts, and opinions of the guild I am in. /troll
Active Server: I only cheat with online people, especially with best friends and I can't live a normal life.
SnowDrop
Guild: SPQR
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SnowDrop » Sun 23 Feb, 2014 03:44

Andrea Nard1 wrote:
lovecraft wrote:
Ghassy wrote:I believe before server start that we (Royal) asked just about everyone to start with us for a good fight, no-one took the oppertunity. So we found out where some others started, and it was decided Royal start on them. Always looking for a decent fight, aye.

A decent fight, right. That's what you just got from me, huh? That was pretty exhilarating, to *beep* all over my account while I watched and could do nothing.

Decent fight? Please. You guys wanted it easy. I'm super impressed with those skills, lol

Another hypocrite, you blamed the whole of Chi for not having defences, you all said that we were not pro, and now that you are being hit because you have just photons... you cry loud! great pro player! another show of how the pro players spin the facts... anything they do is always right, if others do the same is always wrong! Mule is the master of it!

damn nard sad to say this mate but Chi was an utter failure i mean look at it P20 part of our cluster and you and leadership let a entire 100k + royal frig fleet land uncontested and *beep* rape the guild from behind yes kinda the reason i left and i can tell u one thing u can crack what ever remaining fleet Chi has on my DT 15/15 bases

A : EeY M : SGC N : BoW O : OFATE A2.0 : ZOO
lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lovecraft » Sun 23 Feb, 2014 03:58

DeityLord wrote:Ultimately though your rhetoric was "you guys couldn't beat me without cheating." Pulling a JG isn't cheating and had the JG not been pulled you would've still been beaten by overwhelming numbers so I don't comprehend the remarks.

Yeah, it turned out to be worse than I thought. Not only did Royal pull a shady and probably unnecessary tactic, it wasn't a hack at all, but a self-serving turncoat.

The "probably" in that sentence was the point of the remark: your "victory" now gets wrapped in scare quotes, with an asterisk. You didn't confront me and outplay me, you didn't build a better account, you didn't trap me in a bad maneuver. You did not pit yourself against me (or any of the other ABC guys) -- you went around. No skill involved. That's what it takes to beat me, I guess. I wouldn't be proud or smug about it.

― Saddam Hussein

Return to “Pegasus”