Pegasus P&W Tavern (now with 80% more Alicus, and tears)

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Pegasus P&W Tavern (now with 80% more Alicus, and tears)

Postby Addex » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 21:27

Ace Rimmer wrote:
Vile wrote:P.S. Ace, if you're still buying AE accounts, I'll probably get bored soon.
Most royals get bored after a short while of playing, they just don't have the stamina. I`m surprised you accounts up for sale, i thought the royals had already sold out to Moe.
Not everyone can endure years as someone *beep* just to claim victory once the server population reaches < 300. People likes the excitement of a new server and the early game challenges, once there is no challenge people gets bored and quit.

Not that you understand the fun of early game, besides pacting everyone in your cluster or getting farmed out what have you done? Oh yeah you buy accounts in other servers like in ixion just to get them destroyed after a few weeks. Most people find your play style pretty boring, I hope one day you will stop being scared of us and play a new server for more than a week :)

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 23:06

Addex wrote:Not everyone can endure years as someone *beep* just to claim victory once the server population reaches < 300. People likes the excitement of a new server and the early game challenges, once there is no challenge people gets bored and quit.

Not that you understand the fun of early game, besides pacting everyone in your cluster or getting farmed out what have you done? Oh yeah you buy accounts in other servers like in ixion just to get them destroyed after a few weeks. Most people find your play style pretty boring, I hope one day you will stop being scared of us and play a new server for more than a week :)
Not everyone decides to leave a server just because you know your someones *beep* and are lost for ideas on how to deal with it. There`s only so much spin you can feed your guild before they start seeing through it, so the next best thing is to fain boredom and pick up the pieces on another server or different game.

I haven't quit any server i play even when i have lost fleet. I was invited to ix and given the account, unlucky for me that i happened to be playing on kappa at the time of the hit. It was a good hit so i cant be sore about it.

I not scared of the royals, you knew i was on K and you knew we was going to rip them apart before you left the server. Its the main reason you didn't head back there after lou closed down and built here to become second best (again) because we owned you on K.

Now the royals are moe`s *beep* how long until you quit?

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 23:15

This post was made by Ace Rimmer who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 23:32

SilverKnight wrote:This post was made by Ace Rimmer who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
please don't take me off block its the best thing i have seen all day.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 00:24

the sound of silence... it is wonderful

I also love making things go BOOM.

just smashed another one. hmmmm oooh baby baby, feels soooo goooood.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 03:57

JigokuShoujo wrote:so.... is Alicus that Balor guy?
:paranoid:

Yes.

Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 18:19

After reading this thread, my penis is now noticeably smaller and resembles the shape of a generic brand of travel deodorant.

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Trolling for spacetears, again.

Postby DeityLord » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 06:55

Twerk Team wrote:Naw it's mostly your attitude of you thinking it's revolutionary to kill a server. When it really stems from deity being butthurt that WoG got rekt, so he's made it a mission to ruin the game for everyone else.
Yes, my F60s crew got rekt starting 4 months late, then you saw what happens when we start from day 1. GG for easy mode. :bleh:

Return to “Pegasus”