Pegasus P&W Tavern (now with 80% more Alicus, and tears)

Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Playing a game with Alicus (+tears)

Postby Osteogon » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 22:01

Ace Rimmer wrote:
Osteogon wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:Anyone that would buy a account is mad, people give them away. A skilled player can pick his accounts he doesn't need to buy them

Fyi the guild i was in never got invaded, i have never once had a base hit on kappa. In truth there wasn't a guild on that server that had the bottle to come at us we ruled from day one, ask the royals they will tell ya.

Any more lies you would like to make up about me?

lol no lies, I remember pristinely you crying about your bases being occed and not released in week 2 of Kappa. You alternated between hate mail and sob stories to us on a daily basis, we had a good laugh. Then, magically that account got deleted and one paypal transaction later you have your current account in ddos. But sure, talk about how great you are in the Pegasus forums because you bought an account in Kappa, that type of thing is impressive to us internet folk.

Either you didn't play that server or your memory's failing you, i`m a co founder of ddos have been part of the leadership team from day one.

Enough of me that`s not why i post, who are you?

I'm in ddos right now, of course I played Kappa. You're only there because Puri was a broke kid desperate for money and you had money to blow on an account. I'm not judging you for it, some people have time and skill they can invest into accounts, and then people like you find it worth it to invest money into them instead. Just don't try to play things off like you're some hotshot after you bought your way to the top, that's all.

Jane Says
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: N
A

Postby Jane Says » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 22:11

Alicus,
I believe you (and all the others) are correct in this assessment. We could have done more, and its unfortunate that I didn't give the people in the lowers a better chance to use their fleet.

Its not Wlerin's fault, or anyone else in LS. I should have been able to trust the activity and skills of our core.
I thought we would have more chances to hit their inactives and do more guerrilla warfare using daily production rather then disperse our blob. I have fond memories of such tactics in Lyra and i feel somewhat ashamed that I didn't do more to utilize them when I had the chance.

hindsight and all that.

Beowulf wrote:Hate to say it, Wlerin; but Hayley does have a point.

00s have done a god awful job defending the invasion. Sure, nobody debates the fact that an active crash was a risk.. but it's not like an active crash and doing absolutely nothing are the only options you have.

Back in Gamma, and to an extent Ixion aswell, i got invaded by incredibly superior forces. However, having home turf massive JG advantage, we just scattered our fleets across the galaxy. We came out mostly unscathed, and our enemies left having made absolutely no profit. Sure, we lost a handful mobiles, but so did they! We secured derbs, and so did they. We played the game (!) and we had FUN.

Zergfests as we know them have a hard time arranging such OPs. If they target one miniblob of yours, the others can intercept or counter with a move on their main blob. Cockblock them when they make hits on your bases. Catch them stranded.

Make them have to sit on that blob.
You guys have a largely active and experienced core, yet you tucked tail and played the same way Nard would have.

Again, not trying to pick on you guys, but you could've done better.

Instead of complaining on the forums about how Pegasus is unfair -even if it is-, just complain with your actions.

People who like to use (or abuse) strength in numbers usually have a strong emotional attachment to their shiny spaceboats. Blow. That. *beep*. Up.

They won't be happy, and that is when you'll get tears.

sassy pants
Lyra, Mira, Nova, Omega, Pegasus, QQ, and then i forgot.
2.0 servers blow.
~ retired ~
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 23:11

Osteogon wrote:I'm in ddos right now, of course I played Kappa.

That could be true, we had a few people who rode on the coat tails of others. but i dont think it is you would have already suicided your fleet and quit.

The rest of your post is weak troll.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 23:14

Ace Rimmer wrote:

That could be true, we had a few people who rode on the coat tails of others.

The Irony is staggering

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 23:24

Wlerin wrote:Eh. I'm not sure if you looked at the fleets in your blob or not while you were in the lowers, but there was no way we were getting better than 1:1, or maybe 1.2:1 on most of them in an active crash (which it would have been, had we been defending). DNs aren't a massive advantage when the majority of the enemy fleet is composed of HC+CR dominant rainbow fleets. They wouldn't have gotten good ratios either, but they didn't need to.

Pretty sure FT/FR or FT/CR would destroy HC+CR Dominant Rainbow for ratios a lot better than 1.2 : 1

- As Alicus says, you could've done a lot more with your mobility advantage and active fleet than hide 2 galaxies away from us with your primary blob while watching us raze your bases.

Our blob was so easy to make good profit off of. People were landing hours early to whore hits - people were landing and immediately spliting their mobile into 15 pieces to launch all over to targets with no eyes. This is ridiculously easy to defend against. If someone tried doing that to us we would have a field day killing their mobiles and banking profit.

Our synch was hilariously bad - but we didn't need to synch because you guys kept so far away from us that we felt no pressure to need to do good launches. - Usually a blob has to worry about synching enough of a first wave to beach-head the galaxy while leaving enough of an active rear-guard to make sure that you don't lose your inactives to a large ninja force sneaking in from behind. Instead the only thing Addex/Sorc had to worry about was too many whores landing ahead of the main force and eating all of the good targets in the galaxy.

Again - it is not our fault you chose to not put up a fight and find this server boring. It is up to YOU to put up a fight and have fun fighting back.

Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Osteogon » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 23:48

Ace Rimmer wrote:

That could be true, we had a few people who rode on the coat tails of others. but i dont think it is you would have already suicided your fleet and quit.

You can tell yourself whatever you want, but everyone knows you can't build your own account for *beep*. There's probably a poor guy in Royal that you can convince to sell you their account since yours already got farmed out this server.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 00:09

Beowulf wrote:Hate to say it, Wlerin; but Hayley does have a point.

Of course she does. There's a reason I haven't been actively engaging in the trollololing here and elsewhere. I know we could have done a lot better. Just chiming in with one detail she seems to have missed. Most of the chinese fleets are prime meat-shield spec, not exactly the easiest thing to deal with in a crash, especially without titans and levis.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 00:16

Osteogon wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:

You can tell yourself whatever you want, but everyone knows you can't build your own account for *beep*. There's probably a poor guy in Royal that you can convince to sell you their account since yours already got farmed out this server.

In your fantasy world what sort of profits did you get out of my bases?
I would also like you not to mention who i am in game because you may get the wrong person shot :wink:

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 00:16

Nothing more to say.
Last edited by Chesterton on Wed 12 Mar, 2014 00:37, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed image with filter bypass

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 00:23

LoL I pressed the wrong button and rep`d you instead of report.

Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 00:27

The pic explains the whole thread here....lol

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 00:32

Evil Ant wrote:The pic explains the whole thread here....lol

Totally agree. 1 side says we are the winners but we we ran out of breath chasing you, the other side didn't have the energy to press the attack buttons. I think they should kiss and make up and live as one happy Pegass family.

Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 01:06

Both guild are at fail mode

Total fail goes to Addex guild for not derbing Poetic's fleet though.

lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lovecraft » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 01:18

This thread got derailed pretty badly from the OP. There's like 2 other threads in here.

Renamed it for accuracy.

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 01:26

lovecraft wrote:This thread got derailed pretty badly from the OP. There's like 2 other threads in here.

Renamed it for accuracy.

Opps sorry i saw the title (+tears) and thought it was a free for all.

Return to “Pegasus”