Pegasus P&W Tavern (now with 80% more Alicus, and tears)

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Re: Pegasus P&W Tavern

Postby Wlerin » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 01:43

Eh. Now no one will post here, 'cause it doesn't have Alicus in the title.

lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Pegasus P&W Tavern (now with 80% more Alicus, and tears)

Postby lovecraft » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 03:04

Ace, Wlerin, fixed.

I wasn't complaining, I just thought it was weird that this thread wound up playing host to the discussions it has.

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
armenia4ever
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: The Ghost Inside

Postby armenia4ever » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 05:50

And I thought this thread was over when I last checked and it was up to page 13....

:wink:
-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: lolwut

Postby -Benji- » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 06:09

Any time there is a thread where Addex posts/is mentioned, his groupies come out of the woodwork to add their worthless .02 into the conversation.

@ Ace you and evil ant should get a room at whatever local sleezebag motel you can find. That way you guys can have a Retards-that-Troll marathon, with plenty of mountain dew and cheetos to motivate you.

I root for the home team.
armenia4ever
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: The Ghost Inside

Postby armenia4ever » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 06:16

-Benji- wrote:Any time there is a thread where Addex posts/is mentioned, his groupies come out of the woodwork to add their worthless .02 into the conversation.
Like yourself? (And me as well on the "other" end.)

:wink:
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 08:21

Sorry for leaving you out benji but lets face it there's no point trolling the monkey is there?

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
AggressiveTurtle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: 1st
SoT
USSV
AYAYA
BDSM

Postby AggressiveTurtle » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 18:11

AE just amuses me, the things people try to claim are hilarious when you know the full picture.

[02:34:48] Chrkolby: masa is a *beep*
[02:34:58] slayerr: he's like the indian version of jay z
[02:35:24] Minesh: oh god lol
AggressiveTurtle » Thu 26 May, 2011 17:45 wrote: Return of the King?? pfft i was always here >.>
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 13 Mar, 2014 01:34

-Benji- wrote:Any time there is a thread where Addex posts/is mentioned, his groupies come out of the woodwork to add their worthless .02 into the conversation.

@ Ace you and evil ant should get a room at whatever local sleezebag motel you can find. That way you guys can have a Retards-that-Troll marathon, with plenty of mountain dew and cheetos to motivate you.
Quoted for posterity.

Pretty sure he meant to write a different name here.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Re: Playing a game with Alicus (+tears)

Postby SilverKnight » Thu 13 Mar, 2014 03:00

Sarah-bunny wrote:it is possible that China reached out to Silverknight and can also take credit for the Chi political collapse, but i have no information to support that possibility
The only communication with China while I was in Chi was to try to establish diplomacy between Chi and MOE. It failed because of negligence on the part of certain leadership folks not leading.

Since I was a Meow in Kappa, I have no animosity to the Chinese, and can view them relatively unbiasedly.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: lolwut

Postby -Benji- » Thu 13 Mar, 2014 18:39

Wlerin wrote:

Quoted for posterity.

I think I meant to write Addex?

Who do you think I meant? Why do you think that Ace and Evil Ant post in every thread addex does? They are so jellymad that their e-rage fuels some sort of delusional obsession with Dex. When one comes, so does the other.

I root for the home team.
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 13 Mar, 2014 18:57

-Benji- wrote:
Wlerin wrote:

Quoted for posterity.

I think I meant to write Addex?

Who do you think I meant? Why do you think that Ace and Evil Ant post in every thread addex does? They are so jellymad that their e-rage fuels some sort of delusional obsession with Dex. When one comes, so does the other.
err because dex is king of the royals and likes to write his own history of events, that`s why we post to set the record straight.

I was amused at you calling us groupies, i thought those spots in the bed were for the likes of you.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Thu 13 Mar, 2014 19:03

Ace Rimmer wrote:err because dex is king of the royals and likes to write his own history of events, that`s why we post to set the record straight.

I was amused at you calling us groupies, i thought those spots in the bed were for the likes of you.
With how many times you quit and come back with a newly bought account I doubt you are the most reliable player to keep an accurate track of the events of a server. I mean look at Pegasus, playing in 40s then emoquitting when raped by china and yet u keep posting about whats going on like you have a clue.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 13 Mar, 2014 19:27

Addex wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:err because dex is king of the royals and likes to write his own history of events, that`s why we post to set the record straight.

With how many times you quit and come back with a newly bought account I doubt you are the most reliable player to keep an accurate track of the events of a server. I mean look at Pegasus, playing in 40s then emoquitting when raped by china and yet u keep posting about whats going on like you have a clue.
You don`t know where i play, cluster, guild, or account if any, so explain how you came up with the above Sherlock.

Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Thu 13 Mar, 2014 19:28

What did not go on was the derbing of Poetic Motions mobile fleet by the Royals.

Once again, just another failure....

The fleet U most wanted to derb.

Such a failure...

Try again maybe U get lucky.

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Fri 14 Mar, 2014 01:36

Please do not quote Ace or Evil Ant. Their full potato rantings drain what little intellect I have available.

There is more intellect in lolcats than their postings.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis

Return to “Pegasus”