when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

reethok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun 31 Mar, 2013 22:15
Reputation: 3

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby reethok » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 10:48

Nova - raped by balor&co
Omega - same but by rich
Pegasus - do I need to say? <.<

Why would I hate Ali?, he's simply annoying but meh, not like he slept with my nonexistent sister or something lol

If you think because he succeded pwning the 50's and then he got raped he "won" then ohwell, nothing to say to you.

For me, a "winner" is somebody who "wins".

Krakhofer
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun 16 Feb, 2014 17:49
Reputation: 2

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby Krakhofer » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 10:54

Wtf is DC? Im in OFACE on O right now and Ali just ordered us all to recall from our WH move yesterday :think:

Yes we know he failed in N, here he *beep* up in the end but you really cant make statements like this when even his recognised enemies called him a great leader in his thread. What about all the servers before N too? Or do you just go by selective memory..

Edit: seems u edited ur post and removed the guild tags lol but seriously wtf is DC?

User avatar
UnificationAngel
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sat 01 Dec, 2007 19:14
Reputation: 60
Guild: E: [FTW]
I: [AUDI]
K: [Meow]
Galaxy: Delta
Location: lolserver

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby UnificationAngel » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 11:08

reethok wrote:For me, a "winner" is somebody who "wins".


:D

Alicus wins. Sure he loses too, but you cannot take away from him that he wins
In fact hes one of the very very few leaders in this game with wins at huge numerical disadvantages. Off the top of my head I can only think of 5 or 6 others who can claim the same, though Im sure their names would mean nothing to you seeing as most of them quit

See this is why AE sucks, people who try just keep facing a campaign of being painted in the worst light possible and get no credit for all their real accomplishments. Its like you want the game to be a boring simfest

Founder of the War News Network.
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri 05 Jun, 2009 23:56
Reputation: 13
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby Orientation » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 14:26

UnificationAngel wrote:
reethok wrote:For me, a "winner" is somebody who "wins".


:D

Alicus wins. Sure he loses too, but you cannot take away from him that he wins
In fact hes one of the very very few leaders in this game with wins at huge numerical disadvantages. Off the top of my head I can only think of 5 or 6 others who can claim the same, though Im sure their names would mean nothing to you seeing as most of them quit

See this is why AE sucks, people who try just keep facing a campaign of being painted in the worst light possible and get no credit for all their real accomplishments. Its like you want the game to be a boring simfest



Why dont you reply with your actual account rather than your alternate persona that you created as "UA" ?


And lovecraft clearly you know nothing as i said untill you know of actual "facts" quit making yourself look like a tool you may have been in the guild yes but you know nothing of what was said behind the scenes by Ali and others only what youve been "told" difference being unlike Ali we showed print screens to the entire group for actual proof.

Ali successfull? No he's only ever had 1 server out of about 6 or so that he has tryed to lead on where he was "reasonably" successfull which was Ixion and even that failed in the end

As for leaving every guild we joined no we started of as Ice which merged into Go china was in the 50's and scared ABC off when we split off from go so they was in a good position actually nothing to do with war as for Ali's position + guild he brought that onto himself by plotting and bad mouthing to many people

As for me and what im well known for I simply just go around creating top accounts which showed considering my prod and overall stats and Exp were ahead of 95% of the players in ABC who were located in the 20's while only being half there accounts age, Lead a top guild on juno at that time but no im not gonna say i was an "awesome" Gm because yes i to *beep* up on that server eventually but not in the same way Ali did but i can say i did a reasonably decent job up untill that point.

Also it seems you're only response is to keep changing what I type to "no u" or some other lame come back because every single one of my points are correct and you know you have been proven wrong with no real answer yet dont want to make yourself look like an idiot in doing so, fact is the more you type the more retarded you seem so for your sake stop while your ahead.

User avatar
lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 442
Joined: Mon 09 Dec, 2013 19:43
Reputation: 53
Contact:

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby lovecraft » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 14:36

*too
*their
*you're

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri 05 Jun, 2009 23:56
Reputation: 13
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby Orientation » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 14:39

lovecraft wrote:*too
*their
*you're



Precisely my point you can correct my grammar all you like it does not deny all the facts. Chow now kid

User avatar
UnificationAngel
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sat 01 Dec, 2007 19:14
Reputation: 60
Guild: E: [FTW]
I: [AUDI]
K: [Meow]
Galaxy: Delta
Location: lolserver

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby UnificationAngel » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 14:53

Orientation wrote:
UnificationAngel wrote:
reethok wrote:For me, a "winner" is somebody who "wins".


:D

Alicus wins. Sure he loses too, but you cannot take away from him that he wins
In fact hes one of the very very few leaders in this game with wins at huge numerical disadvantages. Off the top of my head I can only think of 5 or 6 others who can claim the same, though Im sure their names would mean nothing to you seeing as most of them quit

See this is why AE sucks, people who try just keep facing a campaign of being painted in the worst light possible and get no credit for all their real accomplishments. Its like you want the game to be a boring simfest



Why dont you reply with your actual account rather than your alternate persona that you created as "UA" ?


And lovecraft clearly you know nothing as i said untill you know of actual "facts" quit making yourself look like a tool you may have been in the guild yes but you know nothing of what was said behind the scenes by Ali and others only what youve been "told" difference being unlike Ali we showed print screens to the entire group for actual proof.

Ali successfull? No he's only ever had 1 server out of about 6 or so that he has tryed to lead on where he was "reasonably" successfull which was Ixion and even that failed in the end

As for leaving every guild we joined no we started of as Ice which merged into Go china was in the 50's and scared ABC off when we split off from go so they was in a good position actually nothing to do with war as for Ali's position + guild he brought that onto himself by plotting and bad mouthing to many people

As for me and what im well known for I simply just go around creating top accounts which showed considering my prod and overall stats and Exp were ahead of 95% of the players in ABC who were located in the 20's while only being half there accounts age, Lead a top guild on juno at that time but no im not gonna say i was an "awesome" Gm because yes i to *beep* up on that server eventually but not in the same way Ali did but i can say i did a reasonably decent job up untill that point.

Also it seems you're only response is to keep changing what I type to "no u" or some other lame come back because every single one of my points are correct and you know you have been proven wrong with no real answer yet dont want to make yourself look like an idiot in doing so, fact is the more you type the more retarded you seem so for your sake stop while your ahead.


Image

Founder of the War News Network.
User avatar
Snozberriez
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri 17 Jan, 2014 20:24
Reputation: 6
Guild: ~Diplo/ Co GM of DOGE~
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby Snozberriez » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 17:49

lovecraft wrote:^

There are about 50-100 players that, in my view, marked themselves as unreliable. Biggie's whole crew, the group that bailed on Chi, the group that bailed on Zerg, the guys who turned on CIS... it was probably briefly fun or exciting to shake things up, but people who recruit aren't going to forget that you rolled on your guilds like that. I wouldn't share a guild with any of them on this or any future server, myself. A lot of those guys are in the 50s.


Chapter 1: k first of all F*ck you. The reason why most of the people are still in biggie's crew is because that's our ORIGINAL CREW. The first fricken guild i ever joined was NWO, with biggie as my mentor there. we merged with sup, (who treated us pretty sh*tty for guildmates btw), when that split it was a decision between friends or strangers... who would you go with?? friends obviously. so Biggie made Point and still, most of us never backstabbed anybody... just unfortunate politics. Then we joined ABC, (Dunno why cuz i was AFK during college exams). At this time i was perma occed after sup broke the dnh cuz they were having a hissy fit. (most Point members were upper 50s but i was Original 50 member). So i picked up my bases and moved to where my old friends and new ABC friends were blobbin.

Chapter 2: So weer crashin and havin a good time in ABC. (still no unreliability to original GM biggie). just rebuilding my derbd fleet and gettin my last new base up, and all of a sudden i'm kicked from ABC... then i realise ABC has like 10 members left... wtf is happenin? Boards can fill you in on that fiasco but I joined the guild Biggie made trying to unite the 50s members to figure out what happened. This story is very similar for most Hmm members (minus the relocating ppart). Not 1 person in Hmm has been unreliable to us. weev stuck together and farmed the noobs every step of the way. So be specific when you go on boards and rant about "50's players caused my guild and GM to crash and burn" like ive seen you do so much. cuz you cant generalize an entire cluster thats nowhere near you and say everybody in it is worse or more unreliable than you. Ive stuck by biggie the entiire server. Wether or not thats a good choice isn't anybody elses problem. Now that he has quit, i really dont know what ima do, but if thats the way you talk about ur previous guildmates ill be sure to avoid whatever guild ur in.

User avatar
lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 442
Joined: Mon 09 Dec, 2013 19:43
Reputation: 53
Contact:

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby lovecraft » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 18:17

Good! I don't want to be in a guild with a group of people that consider themselves a shadow guild, loyal to some random dude who can't even operate a keyboard that is just going to ditch on us whenever it is convenient and take his flock of hapless followers with him. We'd have been better off derbing you guys along with all the other 50s farms.

Unlike Alicus, I don't give anyone a pass for their own actions. And I can take that position because I simply don't do what you guys did. *beep* me? Yeah, sure, but I still won't play with people that ditch on the guild in a fit of *temporary* self-preservation. It makes it pointless to plan, or try.

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
User avatar
Snozberriez
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri 17 Jan, 2014 20:24
Reputation: 6
Guild: ~Diplo/ Co GM of DOGE~
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby Snozberriez » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 18:35

lovecraft wrote:Good! I don't want to be in a guild with a group of people that consider themselves a shadow guild, loyal to some random dude who can't even operate a keyboard that is just going to ditch on us whenever it is convenient and take his flock of hapless followers with him. We'd have been better off derbing you guys along with all the other 50s farms.

Unlike Alicus, I don't give anyone a pass for their own actions. And I can take that position because I simply don't do what you guys did. *beep* me? Yeah, sure, but I still won't play with people that ditch on the guild in a fit of *temporary* self-preservation. It makes it pointless to plan, or try.

I don't see you in the ABC roster.... "hmm"did you quit? o yea i remember all your e-tears. that's right you did quit on your former guildmates. Thats pretty convenient considering you are complaining about players who have been loyal to their GM. Also, we didn't leave ABC, we got kicked. Just because we didn't join up again doesen't mean we left when it was a good time for us. Maybe if you sjhowed the same dedication to Alicus you wouldn't cry so often.

User avatar
lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 442
Joined: Mon 09 Dec, 2013 19:43
Reputation: 53
Contact:

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby lovecraft » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 19:06

El oh el. I left basically when Alicus did. You know, after one group of self-serving randoms after another left us out to dry, rolled our gates, and grabbed some opportunistic derbs. I left when it was over.

I guess you could ask Alicus who he thinks is more trustworthy? Or how about my new guildmates? I wonder if they even question whether I'll stand with them. Hmm. Considering I came on board in the middle of an active invasion...

Look, I know it is satisfying to believe that everyone except you was the problem, but at the end of the day, you lot of untrustable randoms are really what brought ABC down. You can think whatever you want to: I'll never be in a guild with you knuckleheads again, and if you feel the same, well that's just berries. No amount of misspelled bickering is going to change my mind, and I am not interested in changing yours.

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri 05 Jun, 2009 23:56
Reputation: 13
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby Orientation » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 19:21

lovecraft wrote:El oh el. I left basically when Alicus did. You know, after one group of self-serving randoms after another left us out to dry, rolled our gates, and grabbed some opportunistic derbs. I left when it was over.

I guess you could ask Alicus who he thinks is more trustworthy? Or how about my new guildmates? I wonder if they even question whether I'll stand with them. Hmm. Considering I came on board in the middle of an active invasion...

Look, I know it is satisfying to believe that everyone except you was the problem, but at the end of the day, you lot of untrustable randoms are really what brought ABC down. You can think whatever you want to: I'll never be in a guild with you knuckleheads again, and if you feel the same, well that's just berries. No amount of misspelled bickering is going to change my mind, and I am not interested in changing yours.



Correction As stated from Royal Ali kept bad mouthing them amongst other crap which led to the down spiral of ABC being at war with Royal and in turn the guild gradually falling from there. Everything made that happened/happens to ABC was because of an action Ali himself had done. the "lol50's" as everyone refers to it as had no big impact in the real reason of the guild eventually falling.

User avatar
Snozberriez
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri 17 Jan, 2014 20:24
Reputation: 6
Guild: ~Diplo/ Co GM of DOGE~
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby Snozberriez » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 20:00

lovecraft wrote:El oh el. I left basically when Alicus did. You know, after one group of self-serving randoms after another left us out to dry, rolled our gates, and grabbed some opportunistic derbs. I left when it was over.

I guess you could ask Alicus who he thinks is more trustworthy? Or how about my new guildmates? I wonder if they even question whether I'll stand with them. Hmm. Considering I came on board in the middle of an active invasion...

Look, I know it is satisfying to believe that everyone except you was the problem, but at the end of the day, you lot of untrustable randoms are really what brought ABC down. You can think whatever you want to: I'll never be in a guild with you knuckleheads again, and if you feel the same, well that's just berries. No amount of misspelled bickering is going to change my mind, and I am not interested in changing yours.

lol i love how you say "we should have just farmed you." and then you blame us for taking you down... try taking 1 side of an argument. ie. if we were insignificant enough to become farms then we shouldnt have any impact on ABC's downfall if we left before it. your trying to think of excuses while dancing around the real problem. We both backed the wrong dude, the difference being was that we (Hmm) realised it before it was too late.

User avatar
lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 442
Joined: Mon 09 Dec, 2013 19:43
Reputation: 53
Contact:

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby lovecraft » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 21:20

We should have farmed you, yes.

We didn't *need* you to farm the 50s. When we did need you, to have a safe haven from Royal while we regrouped, possibly to fight back, hell, even to relocate, that's the moment you jumped ship. When we actually needed you. You guys were all gun-ho when we were derbing all the fleets that could hit your bases, securing your cluster, and giving you derbs and helping your accounts. As soon as we needed help, it's "Oh, I'm in Biggie's crew, I'm super-reliable and loyal. To Biggie. So, well, good luck dudes. Here, let me derb this last remaining ABC fleet on my gate since you trusted me as a guild member." And that was the final stroke that killed any chance at all of ABC recovering.

The Royal stuff sucked, and it was bad, and Alicus caused it, yes. It was not necessarily the end. The lowers are getting hit pretty hard now, but it isn't over for them because they're sticking together. I don't think much of the Royal guys who trashed our accounts after we worked with them, but they weren't in our guild. It's a game, they were told to kill some people not on their team, so meh, they killed. Can't hold it against them too much.

You guys, on the other hand, turned on your team the first and only time they ever really needed your support and participation. Hell, put a fine point on it: until we got hit by Royal, you didn't bring anything to the table at all. Newer accounts, hated by locals for leaving THEIR guild... your contribution to our guild was to be a warm body and make some gates so we could do all the heavy lifting. The moment came, we finally needed something more from you than to sit and watch us win, and THAT's when you proved unreliable. That's why I won't play with you scrubs again.

Whatever mutual feeling you have like that toward me are caused by butthurt for being called out, and that's fine and dandy, but don't convince yourself you're righteous; you're useless.

I'm sick of repeating the same thing over and over, and clearly pride or self-regard will prevent you from ever seeing it the way anyone outside your little crew sees it. Great. See what guilds are falling over themselves to take on Biggie's crew on Q, and enjoy.

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri 05 Jun, 2009 23:56
Reputation: 13
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby Orientation » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 21:34

Actually i think your find you did need us for control over the 50's you had 0 gates in 56+ meaning no access to chi or Zerg or even half of our core group the only other gates that were in 56 atleast was a lvl 1 from a Bob player who Ali KDed previously when bob joined

Not to mention If we had sided with chi + zerg they wouldve had more fleet on there side and less on yours meaning you wouldve had to wait atleast another month for both gates and more fleets to arrive to be able to make a move.


Return to “Pegasus”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests