when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby lovecraft » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 21:44

Hash had a group in the 50s, and would have served fine. We could have picked up any old randoms while we were there and gotten the gates if we needed them. It isn't as though it is hard to convince scrubs they need to leave their guilds.... as you well know.

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby Orientation » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 21:50

lovecraft wrote:Hash had a group in the 50s, and would have served fine. We could have picked up any old randoms while we were there and gotten the gates if we needed them. It isn't as though it is hard to convince scrubs they need to leave their guilds.... as you well know.

As i just said the only gates that were in 56 was ours and Chis except for the 1 random JG i had the galaxy scouted everyday to keep an eye on where gates were being built and by who so unless he convinced one of the guys from Chi to drop which they are still currently in chi 56 was a no go for him

57 the only gates he could have gotten there was Sco with a level 1 at the time however 58 and 59 he wouldve had no access to

As i say it would have took a good few weeks - 1 month of bringing more fleets up and organising gates to be built up in those galaxys to be able to do what was eventually done we simply sped up that process by joining his side and essentially giving him control over the 50's

Joking Psycho
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Joking Psycho » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 21:53

lovecraft wrote:We should have farmed you, yes.

We didn't *need* you to farm the 50s. When we did need you, to have a safe haven from Royal while we regrouped, possibly to fight back, hell, even to relocate, that's the moment you jumped ship. When we actually needed you. You guys were all gun-ho when we were derbing all the fleets that could hit your bases, securing your cluster, and giving you derbs and helping your accounts. As soon as we needed help, it's "Oh, I'm in Biggie's crew, I'm super-reliable and loyal. To Biggie. So, well, good luck dudes. Here, let me derb this last remaining ABC fleet on my gate since you trusted me as a guild member." And that was the final stroke that killed any chance at all of ABC recovering.

The Royal stuff sucked, and it was bad, and Alicus caused it, yes. It was not necessarily the end. The lowers are getting hit pretty hard now, but it isn't over for them because they're sticking together. I don't think much of the Royal guys who trashed our accounts after we worked with them, but they weren't in our guild. It's a game, they were told to kill some people not on their team, so meh, they killed. Can't hold it against them too much.

You guys, on the other hand, turned on your team the first and only time they ever really needed your support and participation. Hell, put a fine point on it: until we got hit by Royal, you didn't bring anything to the table at all. Newer accounts, hated by locals for leaving THEIR guild... your contribution to our guild was to be a warm body and make some gates so we could do all the heavy lifting. The moment came, we finally needed something more from you than to sit and watch us win, and THAT's when you proved unreliable. That's why I won't play with you scrubs again.

Whatever mutual feeling you have like that toward me are caused by butthurt for being called out, and that's fine and dandy, but don't convince yourself you're righteous; you're useless.

I'm sick of repeating the same thing over and over, and clearly pride or self-regard will prevent you from ever seeing it the way anyone outside your little crew sees it. Great. See what guilds are falling over themselves to take on Biggie's crew on Q, and enjoy.

I didnt want to get involved in these heated debates but there is a few things that need to be put straight.

1. Sup isnt originally wb's guild it was danny's and mine that we ran with TJ before we merged then into it.
2. If we had switched to chi instead of abc in 56, your farming of the 50's would of been over right there as you would of lost. Which ever guild danny decided to go with tipped the balance.
3. I have no regrets leaving ABC for what reasons we have as we were and ARE our own unit. Where as you yourself lovecraft jumped ship because you didnt want to be derbed.

In the time when I stopped playing all I see now is 80% of the top guilds and players are to scared to loose their fleets and loose their econ, they just want to save their own PERSONAL butts. The game never use to be like this, and the players like yourself (who are many!) are the people who have made the servers so stagnant and 1 sided.

Originally if a power got to strong there would be guilds setting their wars aside to team up and bring the power down, once completed they would go back to how they were originally. This method kept the server alive and a lot more enjoyable for a longer period of time.

lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lovecraft » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 22:37

I didn't want to be derbed? I had just crashed all but my restocks into Zerg for profits, (after previously crashing all but my scouts and RCs into Chi/Zerg, and again previously crashing all but scouts and RCs into Chi). When Royal dropped the pact, all I had left were my restocks halfway up the 50s. And they got derbed by yet another scrub from your crew that pulled his gate and rolled us. When I left the guild, I had 15,000 fleet and it was all over. In the middle of a conversation about how we should maybe relocate a couple of bases into the 50s, since we have "guild members" (read: cling-on randoms) there to help make our move secure and had just spent a ton of time securing the place for them.

AND, that account is in the top 20 for XP, and only 5k of that, IF, is from Royal smashing my bases. You've got it twisted, no surprise. No matter what I did, it doesn't make your actions better -- it is not relative. But afraid to use my fleet? Now you're just stabbing in the dark.
Last edited by lovecraft on Thu 27 Feb, 2014 22:41, edited 2 times in total.

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 22:40

i hope we never see a united 50s. It's much more fun to just have this cluster *beep*.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Orientation » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 22:41

lovecraft wrote:I didn't want to be derbed? I had just crashed all but my restocks into Zerg for profits, (after previously crashing all but my scouts and RCs into Chi/Zerg, and again previously crashing all but scouts and RCs into Chi). When Royal dropped the pact, all I had left were my restocks halfway up the 50s. And they got derbed by yet another scrub from your crew that pulled his gate and rolled us. When I left the guild, I had 15,000 fleet and it was all over.

AND, that account is in the top 20 for XP, and only 5k of that, IF, is from Royal smashing my bases. You've got it twisted, no surprise. No matter what I did, it doesn't make your actions better -- it is not relative. But afraid to use my fleet? Now you're just stabbing in the dark.

The group that is currently in Hmm never derbed your fleet there was only a couple of fleets that got derbed about 1 mil worth which was on the 56 gate and i dont recall your name being on any of those hits, So your probably referring to Jack frosts group in 54 who derbed 2 - 3 mil in 54

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 23:35

@Op if everyone did what your suggesting there would never be a crash/fight people Would just merge when at a disadvantage

@ orientation. Point mostly was into ninjas when fighting zerg and during both crashes abc did the majorty of the derbing. I wanna say 95% someone with numbers feel free to post.

@Lovecraft agree with everything youve said.

My own little two cents, hmm looks as if its letting everyone and anyone in. Trying to force mergers on the other 50's guilds. Thinking they have the better player base, All i see is multiple personalities that with the slightest bit of outside pressure will crumble. Time will tell us wether or not its true. Also if they're the gms they cant really abandon they're own guild, can they? Look forward to seeing how they handle their first confrontation (more then likely will be sup)

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Orientation » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 23:41

SouthOnFir3 wrote:@Op if everyone did what your suggesting there would never be a crash/fight people Would just merge when at a disadvantage

@ orientation. Point mostly was into ninjas when fighting zerg and during both crashes abc did the majorty of the derbing. I wanna say 95% someone with numbers feel free to post.

@Lovecraft agree with everything youve said.

My own little two cents, hmm looks as if its letting everyone and anyone in. Trying to force mergers on the other 50's guilds. Thinking they have the better player base, All i see is multiple personalities that with the slightest bit of outside pressure will crumble. Time will tell us wether or not its true. Also if they're the gms they cant really abandon they're own guild, can they? Look forward to seeing how they handle their first confrontation (more then likely will be sup)

That would be because of Ali wanting all the frig fleets for himself so he could have all the XP heck Psycho went to setup a small op to derb a couple hundred k in either 58 or 59 he announced it and immediately ali got involved mass messaging him and even told players who called targets not to hit them so he could himself from what im told, But i would definately not say 95% id say about 70% though which you also had 15 mil EPA so it only makes sence they used more however my point was that without the gates provided etc and the extra fleet if we had chosen to side Zerg and chi Abc would have gotten no where fast

Krakhofer

Postby Krakhofer » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 23:51

Orientation you are the worst liar I have ever seen, jesus man do humanity a favor and stop posting

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Orientation » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 23:55

Krakhofer wrote:Orientation you are the worst liar I have ever seen, jesus man do humanity a favor and stop posting

"Sun 16 Feb, 2014 "

And you are? seems to me your either a nobody or just someones forum multi

Edit:

Judging by it your someone who's been bum licking alicus on the forums from your post history so ill simply ignore your useless posts from here on out

Krakhofer

Postby Krakhofer » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 00:01

Orientation wrote:
Krakhofer wrote:Orientation you are the worst liar I have ever seen, jesus man do humanity a favor and stop posting

"Sun 16 Feb, 2014 "

Rather be a nobody than a deluded liar buddy. You actually believe you held all the cards for the 50s. Not like ABC couldnt of teamed up with sup and farmed everything in the way. Not like ABC couldnt of taken Zerg offer to work together. ABC chose you and ABC didnt fail you. You failed ABC. Like lovecraft said. And I'm not even ABC. Well neither is lovecraft I guess lulz

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Orientation » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 00:05

Krakhofer wrote:
Orientation wrote:

"Sun 16 Feb, 2014 "

Rather be a nobody than a deluded liar buddy. You actually believe you held all the cards for the 50s. Not like ABC couldnt of teamed up with sup and farmed everything in the way. Not like ABC couldnt of taken Zerg offer to work together. ABC chose you and ABC didnt fail you. You failed ABC. Like lovecraft said. And I'm not even ABC. Well neither is lovecraft I guess lulz

Can you not read? even if they had sup onside Yes that would provide extra fleets now tell me where are there gates? as i said everything was fully scouted 56 58 and 59 they would not of had any gates at all, As for "taken the offer to work with zerg" tell me where do you get your information from? Zerg were working with Chi against ABC so unless your now telling me Zerg was planning on backstabbing Chi then that comment is completely useless

Infact one moment im gonna message quake as we speak to give exact details in anything to do with potential pacts with ABC because as far as im aware the only pacts that have been offered between the two was a NAP after we had already blown there fleets etc up

Krakhofer

Postby Krakhofer » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 00:10

See youre such a tool, everybody who is anybody knows that Quake kept crying that Balor must be killed. Damn man u just got ur *beep* handed to you by some1 you think might be a forum multi. Must be embarassing :mrgreen:

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Orientation » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 00:14

Krakhofer wrote:See youre such a tool, everybody who is anybody knows that Quake kept crying that Balor must be killed. Damn man u just got ur *beep* handed to you by some1 you think might be a forum multi. Must be embarassing :mrgreen:

What has Balor got to do with anything in reguards to the 50's exactly? you've just gone completely off topic now so no not quite Oh and just spoke with quake he also stated no pact was discussed between Zerg and ABC before Point joined them the only time it was is when we launched at P58

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 00:17

Krakhofer wrote:See youre such a tool, everybody who is anybody knows that Quake kept crying that Balor must be killed. Damn man u just got ur *beep* handed to you by some1 you think might be a forum multi. Must be embarassing :mrgreen:

On the contrary, it's more like Balol keeps crying that I must be killed. Not sure how that has much of anything to do with the 50s anyways.

As for ABC/Zerg pact talks, there was no talk of a pact before the Point group ditched Chi's side and joined ABC's. Alicus simply gave us an ultimatum of "you have three days to get out of P57 or you're next".

~Quake

Return to “Pegasus”