when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 03:16

Alex Row wrote:you belive andrea nard is willing to share leadership with anyone?

hah good luck with that.

Weren't you the leader of the worst farmguild to ever be a subguild to a cluster owner?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG!, K2: CANS | Forced Labour: J2: KS
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Infamous
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: WoG/Noise
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Infamous » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 03:28

some kind of coalition of noobs? the 50s has already been designated as the farm cluster of P.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 06:14

Alex Row wrote:you belive andrea nard is willing to share leadership with anyone?

hah good luck with that.

^ True story

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:28

hah good luck with that.

Certanly not with back stabbers and traitors like you are

lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lovecraft » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:31

^

There are about 50-100 players that, in my view, marked themselves as unreliable. Biggie's whole crew, the group that bailed on Chi, the group that bailed on Zerg, the guys who turned on CIS... it was probably briefly fun or exciting to shake things up, but people who recruit aren't going to forget that you rolled on your guilds like that. I wouldn't share a guild with any of them on this or any future server, myself. A lot of those guys are in the 50s.

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
FrozenFire

Postby FrozenFire » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 08:29

lovecraft havent i seen a post of your blaming alicus for too much commitment or something?..publicly putting the blame on him for what happend to abc?.Well imagine what. that same *beep* happend again before.

i told nard this saying " a leader suposedly needs ppls to follow him but the ppls needs a leader to assure them a future"
if u ask me they should blame and call traitors the guys that fked them on the blob..not me or others that went different ways WHEN the ship sank. im playing with more commitment than i should have i shouldnt die for someone like him..hes not worthy!! no need to go back and show everything or point a finger. The sailors go on boats..the captain is suposedly to sink with the ship.

on abc sinking alicus wrote an anny saying anyone is free to save themselfs however they can ..the rest can fight win or die..theres nothing bad there. Respect to him for that. he got backstabed too..on blob and on members. vgm kicking ppls and stuff do u see him here pointing fingers at me and u?..

i dont believe in suiciding ingame or outside of him. i believe in admiting defeat. i believe in leaders that think for their ppls future. Calling someone unreliable just because he didnt suicide with u or play under occ with u is crap. its nobodys fault for not bringing the numbers for not fully commit or anything else but the leaders. if ure the coach of the team take some responsability at least. i had these talks with southy and more in zerg explaining how a new player like me that actualy has a brain see things in moments like that.

at this current moment im being trash talked by some kids too...ppls i prolly fought and bleed with. nobody say anything about us fighting 5 vs entire 59 in here..coz the butthurts thought were traitors or worse and atacked us. nobody says anything about the guys switching on blobs. nobody say anything about informers or leaders that gave in when superpowers threat them. nobody says anyhing about many other "honorable" players.

wierd part is we never camed to nard or others that failed saying "dude u think i didnt want us to win? whos fault is that?!" i personaly never pointed a finger on nard altho i personally think any nonamer like me would of done 10x better.

the lvl of iq the hate ..the butthurts..the lvl of frustration is unbelieveble in this game.
know tht if u come on forum on me pointing fingers while yourself have a crappy history / future or ure not totaly and absolutly clean ( and is no such thing ) imma wipe the forum with u...with reason mostly.

also after all this time ppls are so dumb to not realise ure bashing a player today that tomorrow might be an ally. i see ppls that constatly send mails showing their lvl of hate and butthurt not realising that even if today they hold the "power" tomorrow they might be in their knees. its really dumb. i personally tryed to go my own way speaking the truth but in such a matter that id not offend anyone. but apparently that didnt help eighter. the second ure trying to fight or show any bit of value...the second a hand of ppls start listening to u..u become a target for the bashing.

its sick disgusting and it will 100% backfire.

haters die by hate!
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby Orientation » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 10:43

lovecraft wrote:^

There are about 50-100 players that, in my view, marked themselves as unreliable. Biggie's whole crew, the group that bailed on Chi, the group that bailed on Zerg, the guys who turned on CIS... it was probably briefly fun or exciting to shake things up, but people who recruit aren't going to forget that you rolled on your guilds like that. I wouldn't share a guild with any of them on this or any future server, myself. A lot of those guys are in the 50s.

My group is 100% reliable just not when someone plans to backstab us. Tell me If you was informed that your group was gonna be KD'd at some point as part of a deal would you keep them inside that guild? Keep in mind that came from Ali himself admitting it.

xFire_Fist_Acex
Guild: N:~SLS~ O:Oface P:ABC
Galaxy: Nova

Postby xFire_Fist_Acex » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 10:55

Why can't everyone just be nice and honest and get along?

Why can't we all just never betray each other and fight with honor and chivalry?

I hope the 50's unite and make a comeback and destroy the world!

Chaos: You have a FB???
Ace Portgas: EW no, social media was the death of social life.
Chaos: AE is my social life... : Ace Portgas: Damn me too..
FrozenFire

Postby FrozenFire » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 11:11

because in this world there are ppls that just need somebody to hate.

i dont get it myself and ive been told hate eats u alive and consumes u.

aparently were suposed to follow some gm blidly no matter what otherwise...
doesnt matter that personally we dont belive in their actions and we dont agree to them...nothing matters. were a disgrace for not being freaking sheeps following the pastors. what a joke. they try to make u follow them with words like "trust me" or "follow this grup"or sometimes they even threat u with kd. and when all said and done when u leave WITHOUT betraying anyone then they come at u like mad dogs. if u then defend yourself and hit them a bit ure public enemy nr 1..and specialy on forums. they will hate u 5 servers from now on and never forget u. who cares...they are powerless and that feeling turns ppls into monsters.

haters die by hate!
Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Beowulf » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 11:17

Orientation wrote:

My group is 100% reliable just not when someone plans to backstab us. Tell me If you was informed that your group was gonna be KD'd at some point as part of a deal would you keep them inside that guild? Keep in mind that came from Ali himself admitting it.

You got power hungry and thought you could abuse our weak position to stage a coup.
The fact you found out about the KD thing from *me* says a lot.
Nice to see you lying to your members. I specifically said i told WB i MIGHT be swayed to KD you and Psycho personally if you stir too much *beep*. NEVER said i'd KD anyone else.

He kept telling me you and Psycho can't be trusted - i believe the word he used to describe you was 'cancer' - and i concede he was correct.

Ironically i did that to protect you. [sup] kept pushing to invade your crew, because they wanted revenge. You can see it even now that China themselves didn't manage to convince them to let their hatred for YOU go.

I protected you and your crew, i told WB to *beep* off with his hatred and get over the fact y'all left him.
I secured the 50s for your guys and fed them derbs.
I even loaned you 180,000 from CIS' derbs, Danny.

I'll get WB to log into the forum later today to post in this thread and confirm the truth, which is that i REFUSED to KD anyone and told him if he hits your guys, it's an attack on ABC as a whole.

So congrats on running to a guild that'll let you get buttraped by WB, you're a caring leader indeed.

Total Reputation Points removed due to Fod Maggotry: 93
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Orientation » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 12:58

Beowulf wrote:
Orientation wrote:

You got power hungry and thought you could abuse our weak position to stage a coup.
The fact you found out about the KD thing from *me* says a lot.
Nice to see you lying to your members. I specifically said i told WB i MIGHT be swayed to KD you and Psycho personally if you stir too much *beep*. NEVER said i'd KD anyone else.

He kept telling me you and Psycho can't be trusted - i believe the word he used to describe you was 'cancer' - and i concede he was correct.

Ironically i did that to protect you. [sup] kept pushing to invade your crew, because they wanted revenge. You can see it even now that China themselves didn't manage to convince them to let their hatred for YOU go.

I protected you and your crew, i told WB to *beep* off with his hatred and get over the fact y'all left him.
I secured the 50s for your guys and fed them derbs.
I even loaned you 180,000 from CIS' derbs, Danny.

I'll get WB to log into the forum later today to post in this thread and confirm the truth, which is that i REFUSED to KD anyone and told him if he hits your guys, it's an attack on ABC as a whole.

So congrats on running to a guild that'll let you get buttraped by WB, you're a caring leader indeed.

Well it's quite ironic actually because i spoke with WB yesterday, You kept claiming that you had immense pressure from him and Addex to get rid of us and no it was not just me if you recall there was 2 conversations of you saying it one with just me and the second with Psycho and UA in, So as i was showing WB logs of what you said i accidently misclicked it and sent it to Addex instead at first and because it mentions him aswell putting "pressure" on you as you claim his response was this

[25/02/2014 15:45:07] Addex: from me?
[25/02/2014 15:45:18] Addex: I didnt even tell him to drop FrF
[25/02/2014 15:45:23] Addex: I said he was a fgt

So once again yet another Spin coming from you, Also if you have not noticed Psycho is running things now

Alex Row
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B:GODS
N:KING
F:XI
P:ROYAL

Postby Alex Row » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 13:15

FrostyGoblin wrote:

hah good luck with that.

Weren't you the leader of the worst farmguild to ever be a subguild to a cluster owner?

so? point is? yeah i was the leader i treid to run it good tho it failed i will admit cause we was forced under hard terms that didnt let us grow :/

NI GM

Whenever there is some sort of trouble on Nova your name always is in the mix of it 1 way or another - Maverick

What are you scheming this time Alex? And don't tell me you ain't cause i know you too well - Voodoo Witch Doctor
Alex Row
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B:GODS
N:KING
F:XI
P:ROYAL

Postby Alex Row » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 13:37

Andrea Nard1 wrote:

hah good luck with that.

Certanly not with back stabbers and traitors like you are

i cant belive they still let you use the forums. sure i joined Addex side when the ship sank and i am dam happy i did to cause by the looks of things, i would say you failed to lead your guys into the 50s. where you promised CHI a new stronghold etc etc

but hey what can you do right? i mean its you. you treid to get the enemy of your allyes to come and kill them.
besides you cant lead a guild.
---------------------------------------------------

i will end my little Andy hate with something from the old FWA/WTF skype chat. one of the leaders from WTF had had enought of Andy. and yea i still think it suit you now my old freind.

maverick, sam, come up with a plan and let's go to whatever galaxy you need us to go to. We will go to a WTF gate and we will be ready to move with as many people as we can get. I have a lot to say so just sit back, get some water or a beer, and here we go
[19.09.2013 22:13:14] XXXXXX: I just finished reading all the posts from the past week. Wow, quite a bit happened. I wish I would have been here, but that’s not how it happened. All of this while also keeping up with the current situation with Legio. I started typing this about an hour ago, trying to formulate my thoughts and put them in order.
First, the merger. There are many advantages to having one single guild and it will be the only way to solve the N30-N39 cluster problems. In the current state of affairs it isn’t going to happen, and it can never happen if everything remains as it currently is. At this time I can easily see WTF tagging over to FWA to merge, or FWA tagging over and joining WTF to do the same, and in my eyes, everyone would be very welcome with only one exception.

I can sum it all up with one single word, “Andy”
[19.09.2013 22:13:20] XXXXX: Andy, I am saying all of this in your presence for a reason, so that you can see it for yourself. I wish I could say this to your face, but then you would suffer some serious physical damage as well. I would probably be arrested; and it would be worth it.

You are the single biggest problem here. We can get past all of our obstacles with time, coordination, purpose and planning. But with you nothing is possible. You are arrogant beyond belief, you are a liar, you try and manipulate or create situations that will benefit you personally, and you could care less about anyone but Andy. You whine like a little school-girl whenever you don’t get your way. You have the morals of a spoiled-rotten 10 year old child, I have absolutely no respect for you, at all. Your own guild has even tried to assassinate you. I am just sorry that it wasn’t successful. I would rather join UFP than be in a guild with you. Sam, Maverick, Mysti, you guys are great and working with you is an absolute pleasure. But until we solve “The Andy Problem” none of this will work.

Andy, you are an absolute cancer to all of the things we are trying to achieve.

NI GM

Whenever there is some sort of trouble on Nova your name always is in the mix of it 1 way or another - Maverick

What are you scheming this time Alex? And don't tell me you ain't cause i know you too well - Voodoo Witch Doctor
Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Beowulf » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 13:50

Hey Danny/Biggie,

[2:27:56 PM] WB: jesus
[2:27:57 PM] WB: I told him
[2:28:04 PM] WB: that I asked about it
[2:28:08 PM] WB: and you told me they're ABC gtfo
[2:28:15 PM] WB: I've told him like 23 times
[2:28:48 PM] WB: for someone who told me he "quit the server and handed his account over" he sure is working hard to discredit people

^^

Total Reputation Points removed due to Fod Maggotry: 93
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Orientation » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 14:43

Beowulf wrote:Hey Danny/Biggie,

[2:27:56 PM] WB: jesus
[2:27:57 PM] WB: I told him
[2:28:04 PM] WB: that I asked about it
[2:28:08 PM] WB: and you told me they're ABC gtfo
[2:28:15 PM] WB: I've told him like 23 times
[2:28:48 PM] WB: for someone who told me he "quit the server and handed his account over" he sure is working hard to discredit people

^^

Yeah? I couldve told you that myself yet you stated to me how you had so much pressure on you from both Addex and him to KD our group, So why would you say that if he "only asked" makes no sence at all just shows you was spinning *beep*

Return to “Pegasus”