when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

User avatar
Joking Psycho
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun 21 Jun, 2009 16:41
Reputation: 11

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby Joking Psycho » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 15:53

Does it really matter now? Ali has admitted he made a lot of mistakes and stepped down. Danny go and play league i thought you were to stressed with all of this :) :paranoid:

User avatar
Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 6791
Joined: Sun 29 Jun, 2008 13:34
Reputation: 265

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby Beowulf » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 16:00

Joking Psycho wrote:Does it really matter now? Ali has admitted he made a lot of mistakes and stepped down. Danny go and play league i thought you were to stressed with all of this :) :paranoid:


Kinda does matter, because you didn't make people leave for those 'mistakes'. You led them to believe you had solid evidence they were gonna get betrayed by me, when that was not the case.

I already spoke with some of them, and they know they're mostly forgiven. As opposed to what you believe, quite a few of them actually apologized in my inbox and asked to join in Q.. ironically because they had much more fun under ABC leadership.

Those guys are cool. You and Danny however.. you're scum.

Total Reputation Points removed due to Fod Maggotry: 93
User avatar
Joking Psycho
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun 21 Jun, 2009 16:41
Reputation: 11

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby Joking Psycho » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 16:02

Beowulf wrote:
Joking Psycho wrote:Does it really matter now? Ali has admitted he made a lot of mistakes and stepped down. Danny go and play league i thought you were to stressed with all of this :) :paranoid:


Kinda does matter, because you didn't make people leave for those 'mistakes'. You led them to believe you had solid evidence they were gonna get betrayed by me, when that was not the case.

I already spoke with some of them, and they know they're mostly forgiven. As opposed to what you believe, quite a few of them actually apologized in my inbox and asked to join in Q.. ironically because they had much more fun under ABC leadership.

Those guys are cool. You and Danny however.. you're scum.


Actually we let them know everything and gave guild choices, no-one spoke positive of you at all when they had the chance to :)

We also provided print screens to those who asked, not these silly logs you guys edit.

User avatar
Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 6791
Joined: Sun 29 Jun, 2008 13:34
Reputation: 265

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby Beowulf » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 16:05

Joking Psycho wrote:
Beowulf wrote:
Joking Psycho wrote:Does it really matter now? Ali has admitted he made a lot of mistakes and stepped down. Danny go and play league i thought you were to stressed with all of this :) :paranoid:


Kinda does matter, because you didn't make people leave for those 'mistakes'. You led them to believe you had solid evidence they were gonna get betrayed by me, when that was not the case.

I already spoke with some of them, and they know they're mostly forgiven. As opposed to what you believe, quite a few of them actually apologized in my inbox and asked to join in Q.. ironically because they had much more fun under ABC leadership.

Those guys are cool. You and Danny however.. you're scum.


Actually we let them know everything and gave guild choices, no-one spoke positive of you at all when they had the chance to :)


They made that choice under the presumption that they were actually going to all get KD by me, which was a shameless lie, as has just been proven in the previous page. Some left under that presumption, a bunch returned, then were told by me there's no point staying any longer and they should look after their empire.

You and Danny are pretty delusional, honestly. Says enough your P54 crew chose CHAM over you.

Total Reputation Points removed due to Fod Maggotry: 93
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri 05 Jun, 2009 23:56
Reputation: 13
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby Orientation » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 16:07

We showed them print screens they made there own minds up as psycho said no one spoke positive of you, Yes they had fun blowing up Zerg and Chi but you as an Individual even when we first joined some of them were hesitant in the decision which i reassured them it would be fine so long as you kept your end of the deal

As for calling us Scum I find that quite ironic considering If you look through the history of AE and everything you have done you have screwed so many people over yet because we inform our group of exactly what went down and all decided to split were suddenly "scum" i think that's highly hypocritical dont you think.


As for Delusional Are you for real right now? the only person on this game that acts delusional is yourself so many people have said it including those who you "think" are close with you who you never told a single thing to and are pissed off at you.

User avatar
Joking Psycho
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun 21 Jun, 2009 16:41
Reputation: 11

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby Joking Psycho » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 16:09

the ones who returned was because you had one of your lap dogs cry lies to them. They left back to here 3 days ago so that was before you quit.

P54 crew, well I got to the bottom of what happened there last night with frost and found the confusion point there.

Anyways going for a game of league as I told myself I wouldn't get involved in these silly debates on the forums anymore.

User avatar
Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 6791
Joined: Sun 29 Jun, 2008 13:34
Reputation: 265

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby Beowulf » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 16:11

:roll:

Total Reputation Points removed due to Fod Maggotry: 93
User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 16:54

Alex Row wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:
Alex Row wrote:you belive andrea nard is willing to share leadership with anyone?


hah good luck with that.

Weren't you the leader of the worst farmguild to ever be a subguild to a cluster owner?


so? point is? yeah i was the leader i treid to run it good tho it failed i will admit cause we was forced under hard terms that didnt let us grow :/

They didn't even know what fleet specs were, do you know what I had to deal with in WTF?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
User avatar
lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 442
Joined: Mon 09 Dec, 2013 19:43
Reputation: 53
Contact:

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby lovecraft » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 21:13

Orientation wrote:NO, U!


Your entire shtick is illogical. CIS had just won the 50s for your crew, and we were in no position to be kick derbing ANYONE, let alone the guys in our only "safe haven" that we just spent weeks earning you and optionally ourselves a place in. Had you given it any thought, you'd have realized at least that even if everything you heard is true, the situation had changed.

I said I won't play under Alicus again, that's where I'm at now but he could redeem himself, and I'd have no worries being in a guild with him as a fellow member. You guys? I wouldn't even have a trade route with you. If I see your names on a guild roster I'm a part of, I'll use every bit of influence I have to block you out. You say your crew is 100% reliable? Fair enough: you can be relied on to not be useful guild members.

ABC wasn't the first guild you left high and dry. In my book, that makes you guys 100% useless, not "reliable".

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
User avatar
Rafen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu 07 Jun, 2012 20:44
Reputation: 16

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby Rafen » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 22:31

I like the 50s, [sup] are pretty cool guys who arent afraid of anything.

Brave Sir Rafen and his shining lance of truth.
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri 05 Jun, 2009 23:56
Reputation: 13
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby Orientation » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 23:31

lovecraft wrote:
Orientation wrote:NO, U!


Your entire shtick is illogical. CIS had just won the 50s for your crew, and we were in no position to be kick derbing ANYONE, let alone the guys in our only "safe haven" that we just spent weeks earning you and optionally ourselves a place in. Had you given it any thought, you'd have realized at least that even if everything you heard is true, the situation had changed.

I said I won't play under Alicus again, that's where I'm at now but he could redeem himself, and I'd have no worries being in a guild with him as a fellow member. You guys? I wouldn't even have a trade route with you. If I see your names on a guild roster I'm a part of, I'll use every bit of influence I have to block you out. You say your crew is 100% reliable? Fair enough: you can be relied on to not be useful guild members.

ABC wasn't the first guild you left high and dry. In my book, that makes you guys 100% useless, not "reliable".


For someone who knows nothing of exactly what went down between Myself and Ali in ABC and TJ when we was still part of Go you talk to much so either go find the relevant information to prove me wrong or simply stop replying otherwise you're just making yourself look silly talking about something you dont know anything about

Fact is wether he helped us "win the 50's" or not he was going to betray us the deal I set with Ali is he would take full control over the group I brought along and it would be a perminant merge providing he did not screw us over or plot against us and kept me in the loop meaning HE would control the 50's nothing to do with me except for a player that helped achieve that, Instead he was doing exactly what I asked him not to the only reason he "may of changed his mind/plans" as you say is because at that point he new both China and royal wanted shot off him and he needed all the extra players he could get.

So at the end of the day all im seeing is excuse after excuse from him trying to make out as if he has done nothing wrong along with players like yourself believing the *beep* he trys spinning

Heck answer yourself this What is Ali known for on AE? Back stabs? Bad mouthing? Over confidence? No one can deny either of those three unless there just completely Delusional I mean this server alone he bad mouthed royal, He KD'ed bob and was planning to with the group I brought aswell and in terms of over confidence he went to set a retarded launch into 58 thinking there was no threats left from Zerg and co not realising there was 8+ mil still there which got 500 k fleet derbed that went inactive after launching

Yet according to you both myself and psycho + the group are in the wrong? As i said learn the facts first.

User avatar
battleWill
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 740
Joined: Wed 17 Jun, 2009 06:58
Reputation: 44
Guild: ST

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby battleWill » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 04:43

all im getting is LOL 50s have replaced the lol 30s, and who the hell is orientation and psycho, like was they as good as SK once upon a time :)

User avatar
lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 442
Joined: Mon 09 Dec, 2013 19:43
Reputation: 53
Contact:

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby lovecraft » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 05:29

Orientation wrote:blah blah


What is Alicus known for? Chaos and winning, of course. What is Biggie known for?

I know the facts, I was there. Alicus does what he does; it isn't relative. You and your crew did what you did. Alicus could be the worst super-villain on AE or Jesus Christ the son of God, it doesn't change the fact that you guys left every guild you were ever a part of, at the worst possible time for that guild, and only to gain temporary security. Full stop. For that reason, I won't see your names on a roster with mine.... as unlikely as that already was before this went down, now I'll actively be sure of it.

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
reethok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun 31 Mar, 2013 22:15
Reputation: 3

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby reethok » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 09:45

:|
lovecraft wrote:
Orientation wrote:blah blah


What is Alicus known for? Chaos and winning, of course. What is Biggie known for?

I know the facts, I was there. Alicus does what he does; it isn't relative. You and your crew did what you did. Alicus could be the worst super-villain on AE or Jesus Christ the son of God, it doesn't change the fact that you guys left every guild you were ever a part of, at the worst possible time for that guild, and only to gain temporary security. Full stop. For that reason, I won't see your names on a roster with mine.... as unlikely as that already was before this went down, now I'll actively be sure of it.


Failing 3 servers in a row is not my definition of "winning".

Maybe you're the kind of guy who thinks that winning a battle and super failing the war is "winning", I surely hope not because you seem somewhat smart :P

Krakhofer
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun 16 Feb, 2014 17:49
Reputation: 2

Re: when can we expect to see 1 united 50s under 1 banner?

Postby Krakhofer » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 10:25

Ali failed 3 servers in a row??? Where do you get your info from lol /facepalm Haters gonna hate I guess

Even on this very server Ali won all his wars, well except the one with Royal but you cant call that a war more like surprise buttsex


Return to “Pegasus”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest