Alicus retires from GMing, and exiles himself to [FrF]

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: Alicus retires from GMing, and exiles himself to [FrF]

Postby Orientation » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 21:44

Addex wrote:
Orientation wrote:One thing i do need to correct though in reguards to Juno is that the 00's did not merge untill we was informed by Icon that Addex + co were forming a big alliance against us which left us with only one option and that was to work together
I call this BS, we were fighting zerg at the time and we were forced to go to the WH cause you had a megazerg there ready to invade us. This is when 1st was 70 people and J10 thru J13.

Hash:

Seldon later joined you and merged with your guild , you may be telling the truth here but from the outside it just looked like an elaborated backstab one of those that Seldon always bragged about it, I didn't even like M_ivko the GM of Spork after all he screwed us over in Helion. At the time I wasn't too fond of backstabbers and considering you guys did the same thing it was done to WL/Enigma in Gamma where I got raped watching people get screwed over like that hit the soft spot.
As i say before as i know we had a small discussion on skype about juno before but not into much details, but thats the information Icon was feeding to psycho who he at the time fully trusted it turned out Icon had been playing him and was actually working with either Deity or someone else(not quite sure who it was) but yeah basically anything that was said to Icon he then passed on to screw us over

hash: I didnt take offence to any of it anyway as iv said i know i messed up there so i expect to hear something along those lines said in reguards to me iv changed alot since back then i mean its been what 4 years roughly now so iv matured alot since then
In reguards to Ali I honestly dont know if he'll learn or not infact I was in a conversation with Irish yesterday or the night before i believe it was and we both said the same thing Ali runs his mouth/plots behind peoples backs to much and sometimes rushes things, he would be good for strategics for a guild but not as a GM unless he does actually sort those flaws everyone will see when the next server opens up if he changes anyway

Hash
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: VIVA
UFA
EVIL
TODAY
MOMS
DUCK

Postby Hash » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 21:45

Addex wrote:
Orientation wrote:One thing i do need to correct though in reguards to Juno is that the 00's did not merge untill we was informed by Icon that Addex + co were forming a big alliance against us which left us with only one option and that was to work together
I call this BS, we were fighting zerg at the time and we were forced to go to the WH cause you had a megazerg there ready to invade us. This is when 1st was 70 people and J10 thru J13.

Hash:

Seldon later joined you and merged with your guild , you may be telling the truth here but from the outside it just looked like an elaborated backstab, one of those that Seldon always bragged about it, I didn't even like M_ivko the GM of Spork after all he screwed us over in Helion. At the time I wasn't too fond of backstabbers and considering you guys did the same thing it was done to WL/Enigma in Gamma, where I got raped, watching people get screwed over like that hit the soft spot.
Seldon quit soon after. I did take in many members of his guild once the leadership there started crumbling. I would be retarded to let someone else take the best players right in front of my nose. It was never a merge though.

And I know exactly how it feels to be backstabbed. When I tried out at GMing for the first time I arranged to be in the same cluster as Bombay and his MD. As we knew each other from WoG we helped each other sharing intel and recruiting people, though I mostly sent people to his guild because I wasn't cool with having too many members. Bombay even offered me the position of War General of his guild (which was led by a council). I really disliked that idea so Lu Bu took it. Anyway, you know Deity started RD in 20s and ended up getting everyone to rape my guild. Then Lu Bu screwed over Bombay and took his best guys out of MD to form DREAD. Eventually I merged my guild into DREAD as well after Death convinced me it was best for everyone that way etc. etc. It was a fun server to be honest.

I don't have a gun
fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 22:08

Addex wrote:
Ye, the first time I ever talked to deity was a few weeks after the entire 00s had started blobbing in 09 trying to invade 10.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby Orientation » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 22:11

fkabnk wrote:
Addex wrote:
Ye, the first time I ever talked to deity was a few weeks after the entire 00s had started blobbing in 09 trying to invade 10.

Well as i said previously that was the information Icon was feeding to Psycho which is why the blob/merge was formed

Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Beowulf » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 22:19

Hash,

i'm sorry, man. :(

The Chronicles of Alicus.
Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 22:20

can speak for FLOW. We were pretty late to the party.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
Hash
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: VIVA
UFA
EVIL
TODAY
MOMS
DUCK

Postby Hash » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 23:12

Beowulf wrote:Hash,

i'm sorry, man. :(
It's cool. Just, figured since you're on forums all the time you'll read this 100% if I put it here.

I don't have a gun
Ryuhiko

Postby Ryuhiko » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 02:12

Fair play to actually coming clean etc. Wish you'd of done it way sooner but well played on at least doing it eventually. Again, well played for not just rage quitting like a lot of people would. Respect for that.

Regardless, hope it was a good learning experience and that you'll be putting up a damned good fight for everyone on Q :D

Tasman
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Tasman » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 07:21

I've been wanting to say this for a while and this thread has made me open my heart and soul to the world.

I have been questioning my sexuality for a couple years now, and after trying out numerous genders and species I will now admit to being a sporeasexual. I Don't know what it is about mold, but it makes me all tingly inside. It is also much easier to get a date, because mold has no feet to run away with, nor a mouth to refuse me.

Wow. So sexy.

And I Haven't got the faintest idea about what I'm talking about.
DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Trolling for spacetears, again.

Postby DeityLord » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 07:44

Damn look at all those mentions.

Yeah Hash, you got raped more than your fair share. In fact there's a whose who list of people that I'm impressed with always managing to be on the opposite side. Not quitting easily is definitely one of your good points.

Return to “Pegasus”