The Mighty Lowers: Dispatches From The Front Lines

Chesterton
Global Moderator

Re: The Mighty Lowers: Dispatches From The Front Lines

Postby Chesterton » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 16:27

Twerk Team wrote:RAVE declares on RAVE

/signed for MODS

/signed

In completely unrelated news, I'm feeling bored.

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules
Jane Says
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: N
A

Postby Jane Says » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 16:38

if TBT is so bored....well...that says more about TBT then it does anyone else, especially AKB48...cause we ain't bored...hell...we don't even know wat that meanz <3

sassy pants
Lyra, Mira, Nova, Omega, Pegasus, QQ, and then i forgot.
2.0 servers blow.
~ retired ~
shadehand

Postby shadehand » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 16:58

Addex wrote:
Your logic is somewhat flawed.

Why China? Well China was the only guild to actually help us when we were getting gangbanged , we worked well together they were willing to lose fleets for us. We arent gonna fight China just because people thinks is what we should do, we have a good relationship and we owe them. You may say China is already so many guilds and blah blah, do you see China in mass in the lowers? do you see Royal in mass in the lowers? Is not like we can't bring another 300m and make a second guild. So yeah I call this invasion fair.

Boring, well I also find farming UCs boring there has been 0 attempt at fighting back from AKB, no in galaxy fighting, no attempt to contest at all, what was supposed to be a fun battle has become a farming run. With your move to 06 you pretty much gave up on even bothering to defend 00-03 now you would have to crash us negating your defense advantage, silly imo. AKB has played it incredibly safe , which is a waste of talents in my eyes, you guys have a pretty active crew and could be doing more. Sure you have derbed a few millions that we left behind, inactives for over a day or two, like 5m total if Im not wrong.

Not working with AKB out of Jelousy of not being the top dog? Well thats just pretty dumb, we arent the top dog now, china is lol

China doesn't need to be in mass in the lowers, I'm not THAT stupid... Why send everyone there literally wouldn't be enough, specially when they could fight 4 wars on 4 sides and be fine.

And being able to bring in another 300m is exactly why you can't make this a fair fight, won't say how much, but you guys are already bringing in refills, anything we derb you are just gonna replace, so what is there to contest when 3:2 with the pretty decent activity you guys have, that's just stupid. Not brave not talent, this isn't a skill based game where I can beat someone twice as strong as me just because I press the right buttons, it's strategy, and directly contesting a larger force is extremely risky, or stupid if they have more then twice as much more they 'could' send.

I don't see how you can honestly expect over 100m difference in a blob... Which is nearly half as much more, to directly fight the opposing side, oh wait you don't, your not that dumb, it's nice of you to try and coax us out trying to make us feel like we are so bad.

Sassy is by far the best damn GM on this server and the leadership with her are some of the best I've ever met in 12 years of online gaming, we have nothing to prove to you or anyone on this server. We have no reason to waste our fleets directly smashing your blob when even if we won, you guys would send more to secure since at that point we wouldn't be a problem.

That all being said... They are half crazy don't be surprised if they do decide to Sui the blob >.>

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 17:29

shadehand wrote:China doesn't need to be in mass in the lowers, I'm not THAT stupid... Why send everyone there literally wouldn't be enough, specially when they could fight 4 wars on 4 sides and be fine.

And being able to bring in another 300m is exactly why you can't make this a fair fight, won't say how much, but you guys are already bringing in refills, anything we derb you are just gonna replace, so what is there to contest when 3:2 with the pretty decent activity you guys have, that's just stupid. Not brave not talent, this isn't a skill based game where I can beat someone twice as strong as me just because I press the right buttons, it's strategy, and directly contesting a larger force is extremely risky, or stupid if they have more then twice as much more they 'could' send.

I don't see how you can honestly expect over 100m difference in a blob... Which is nearly half as much more, to directly fight the opposing side, oh wait you don't, your not that dumb, it's nice of you to try and coax us out trying to make us feel like we are so bad.

Sassy is by far the best damn GM on this server and the leadership with her are some of the best I've ever met in 12 years of online gaming, we have nothing to prove to you or anyone on this server. We have no reason to waste our fleets directly smashing your blob when even if we won, you guys would send more to secure since at that point we wouldn't be a problem.

That all being said... They are half crazy don't be surprised if they do decide to Sui the blob >.>

I hope you realize that what you said about china makes absolutely no sense.

MOE and Royal are based in other clusters, Do you think we have some sort of teleportation device that allow us to instantly refill fleets or to send reinforcements?. No dude it would take 48 hours for them to arrive under perfect conditions. 250m blob (what u have now) can contest 360m, if you think thats not possible well I guess you dont have much experience in this game or in blob crashes.

I'm not saying you guys are bad, you have good players, you are active but your strategy is just plain awful in my opinion. As far as TBT being bored, nah everyone is happy they can do some easy farming fill queues, me personally I find it boring because I have never been into farming bases.

We started as 450m we are down to 360m we obviously arent bringing more fleets to replace, we sent some away or you really think we lost 90 million lol

battleWill
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: ST

Postby battleWill » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 18:49

Might of burned 90 million on our ITs bases :paranoid:
But be real addy. You keep spewing all this lowers so boring stuff I have a super awesome solution for you, GTFO. Problem solved. You could go fight teens and maybe they would crash you...............oh wai that cant happen cuz Teens are to royal what royal is to china lol. And "technically" we launched some fleet to 20s to help you guys too, just had to recall.

Basically you saying we boring cuz we wont crash you is the same as us saying you boring and safe for siding with china, lame qq for no reason (except we are right in us saying it about you and china lol)

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 18:56

Jane Says wrote:if TBT is so bored....well...that says more about TBT then it does anyone else, especially AKB48...cause we ain't bored...hell...we don't even know wat that meanz <3

RIP Jontron x Egoraptor

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 19:13

battleWill wrote:Might of burned 90 million on our ITs bases :paranoid:
But be real addy. You keep spewing all this lowers so boring stuff I have a super awesome solution for you, GTFO. Problem solved. You could go fight teens and maybe they would crash you...............oh wai that cant happen cuz Teens are to royal what royal is to china lol. And "technically" we launched some fleet to 20s to help you guys too, just had to recall.

Basically you saying we boring cuz we wont crash you is the same as us saying you boring and safe for siding with china, lame qq for no reason (except we are right in us saying it about you and china lol)

In another thread Poetic said the only reason you launched to P20 was to farm before we made it there, he said this when I had assumed that you were coming to help us. In any case I said the only guild to "actually" help us was China and that remains true, you recalling from 3m CHI when I said I could clear the LZ isnt much of a help even thou I appreciate the attempt.

I didn't say you are boring, I said I'm bored, me personally I even went on to explain how people in TBT has fun farming uncontested galaxies. So I'm lame and boring for siding with China yet you wanted a pact with them? Sounds legit.

You are wrong about the teens, after all the trash talk between you guys and Sid (from your own skype logs) + Alicus logs, if Sid was to royal what royal is to china then 10s would be in 09 already eager to gangbang you while you are down. I mean isn't that what you tried to do to them? They were blobbed in a stare and you went for the attempt to gangbang? If I was the teens I would be here in lowers trying to rape you EPA style.

battleWill
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: ST

Postby battleWill » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 19:29

Addex wrote:
battleWill wrote:Might of burned 90 million on our ITs bases :paranoid:

In another thread Poetic said the only reason you launched to P20 was to farm before we made it there, he said this when I had assumed that you were coming to help us. In any case I said the only guild to "actually" help us was China and that remains true, you recalling from 3m CHI when I said I could clear the LZ isnt much of a help even thou I appreciate the attempt.

I didn't say you are boring, I said I'm bored, me personally I even went on to explain how people in TBT has fun farming uncontested galaxies. So I'm lame and boring for siding with China yet you wanted a pact with them? Sounds legit.

You are wrong about the teens, after all the trash talk between you guys and Sid (from your own skype logs) + Alicus logs, if Sid was to royal what royal is to china then 10s would be in 09 already eager to gangbang you while you are down. I mean isn't that what you tried to do to them? They were blobbed in a stare and you went for the attempt to gangbang? If I was the teens I would be here in lowers trying to rape you EPA style.

No Sid is definetly cock blocking the 30s in direct benefit of you guys atm, and I do know peeps in royal that might or might not give me heads up on big things like dont trust teens because they will do to you like they did to EPA type deals in order to keep addy in their throats lol. Which knowing that Sid was deep down inside an addy lover is why we attempted to set the other side up with control of the teens but that didnt pan out and now the server is EXACTLY the way it should be if looked at from your eyes lol.

Lastly pact china? They actually offered US the only official out of cluster pact we had which was a simple DNH with them. So your right was definitely legit lol. All this trying to make us the bad boring guys is just lolable bro. Anyone that knows anything about how you play knew exactly how you would come at us in the lowers once china and you tied the not. I dont fault it, it is very "safe, conservative and boring" but it is also supposed to be winning so kudos to ya.

Sarah-bunny
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ADEHIJKLMP retired; F XI O IMP
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Sarah-bunny » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 19:55

I won't add much to this thread, that was started entirely for lulz (like the other threads) and unfortunately seems to have turned serious.

I don't want to discuss details of far past or near past dealings, since that tends to shed too much light on our possible future tactical and strategic thinking.

I do want to say that what we have conveyed to other guilds by PM or chat (at least from senior leadership) has been accurate and without spin. Now, individual members (even leadership) may have had additional reasons for wanting to take the decisions that we took, but the primary decision for actions that we took was the stated reasons.

Additionally, in war games there is seldom a single right answer, and occasionally there are no good answers, and one must choose the least bad answer. Occasionally emergent circumstances change what the different "good" choices are, or change what the least bad choice might be.

When I look bad at how the server went, I can only thing of a single decision of the guild, which I would like to take back*. There are several that I wish the circumstances had been just slightly different so that other possibilities would have opened (or remained open), but alas, those opportunities lay forever buried under unfortunate events.

One other thing I don't regret is starting a guild post server and allowing it to grow as it did, and the happy circumstance of having Sassy's guild also start in the lowers to provide a natural ally. This mix of pros and newer players has always amazed me and never disappointed me. Everything I've ever said about there being only one way to put together a successful guild... well, they have proven me wrong and keep proving me wrong. When this war is over, perhaps I'll have more to write about that (although I might choose to keep it on our own boards). Of course we have a lot of work yet ahead, and certainly not easy. But the guild environment makes it a pleasure and not a burden to log on. In the end this game is for relationships and entertainment, and in both i certainly feel rich.

*i am not referring to any recent event

essentially retired all servers... idk why anyone would play this game

FrostyGoblin wrote:it's the forums ffs, it's made purely of trolls, obnoxius people, the occasional new player that gets verbally abused instantly and sarah.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 20:29

battleWill wrote:No Sid is definetly cock blocking the 30s in direct benefit of you guys atm, and I do know peeps in royal that might or might not give me heads up on big things like dont trust teens because they will do to you like they did to EPA type deals in order to keep addy in their throats lol. Which knowing that Sid was deep down inside an addy lover is why we attempted to set the other side up with control of the teens but that didnt pan out and now the server is EXACTLY the way it should be if looked at from your eyes lol.

Lastly pact china? They actually offered US the only official out of cluster pact we had which was a simple DNH with them. So your right was definitely legit lol. All this trying to make us the bad boring guys is just lolable bro. Anyone that knows anything about how you play knew exactly how you would come at us in the lowers once china and you tied the not. I dont fault it, it is very "safe, conservative and boring" but it is also supposed to be winning so kudos to ya.

LOL Battle you are definitely clueless on the topic of who is on whose side, but I'm just going to leave it that.

Let me get this straight, you didnt come with us for the EPA gang banging right? and you werent in an OP to 50s to do the same thing Alicus did which was rape people with half your fleet sizes, what have you done exactly to keep a server balanced? Nothing.

I on the other hand have no interest in such a server , I simply want for China to dominate this server and all my actions go toward that goal, that is all. I explained it to every other guild, so you crying about it now cause the server is not fair anymore and blaming Sid for what is your doing is pretty hypocritical.

Didn't you insult/threaten him so he would launch at 20s, didnt Alicus try to force him to do the same thing? And what did he say? grow a pair and launch first and we will follow thru. Well there you have it, grow a pair so other people follows you.

poeticmotion
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: I: -R-
J: UFA
K: OCD
P: Lowers

Postby poeticmotion » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 21:12

Addex wrote:
battleWill wrote:No .

LOL

Pegasus: Public Information and Education Director for THE MIGHTY LOWERS, the most stupendous guild ever. Don't message me for diplo, we're at war with everyone.
How I Won Juno: Ask Me For Details!
Retired from: AE - I: -R- J: UFA K: OCD
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 21:19

In all seriousness, it's not like we haven't been watching for every opportunity. Y'all have just been too, erm, "coordinated" so far for us to catch more than a few mil here and there.

BLACK WIDOW
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: most :)

Postby BLACK WIDOW » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 23:17

Have the lowers been invaded?
I wish someone had made an announcement, or is that what the blob movements have been about?.....Damn, I really need to pay more attention to this game.

Oh well, back to looking at all the art that has been posted

armenia4ever
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: The Ghost Inside

Postby armenia4ever » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 23:19

Takebacks. Takebacks. Bide the time.
Last edited by armenia4ever on Fri 28 Feb, 2014 23:40, edited 1 time in total.

BLACK WIDOW
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: most :)

Postby BLACK WIDOW » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 23:37

Maybe Addex is waiting for China to derb themselves on us so that Addex can turn on China and win the server. Has anyone thought of that?
Maybe a 400lb man wearing fishnet stockings and a peephole bra is dancing in front of you. Can you imagine that?

maybe You just did lol
That vision will haunt you in your dreams...

Return to “Pegasus”