The Mighty Lowers: Dispatches From The Front Lines

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: The Mighty Lowers: Dispatches From The Front Lines

Postby Addex » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 23:43

Danm armenia I was going to reply to your post but you edited it.

But in regards to your question I think is pretty obvious why.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 00:08

Addex wrote: 250m blob (what u have now) can contest 360m, if you think thats not possible well I guess you dont have much experience in this game or in blob crashes.

Its possible with a good leader, maneuvering, activity. I have to ask the question why you want AKB48 to come to us, surely our fleet advantage is enough for us to do all the work.

Either way hurry up i have a couple of nice plots chosen for my new bases.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 00:48

Haaa, Good to see U back Ace. Mods and players are like OMG they back...lolol

U know as well as I do. Addex will wait and whittle down that blob more before crashing it. Derb more of their inacto's

Then crash it when they have like a bigger advantage. Just nub play on this server nothing serious.

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
armenia4ever
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: The Ghost Inside

Postby armenia4ever » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 01:00

Evil Ant wrote:Haaa, Good to see U back Ace. Mods and players are like OMG they back...lolol

U know as well as I do. Addex will wait and whittle down that blob more before crashing it. Derb more of their inacto's

Then crash it when they have like a bigger advantage. Just nub play on this server nothing serious.

Yea totz dude.

poeticmotion
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: I: -R-
J: UFA
K: OCD
P: Lowers

Postby poeticmotion » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 01:34

Evil Ant and Ace Rimmer (among others) make me wish it was possible for the creator of a thread to block certain people from posting in it.

Edit: Apparently I got a reply, but I'm much happier reading this:

This post was made by Ace Rimmer who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
Last edited by poeticmotion on Sat 01 Mar, 2014 01:55, edited 1 time in total.

Pegasus: Public Information and Education Director for THE MIGHTY LOWERS, the most stupendous guild ever. Don't message me for diplo, we're at war with everyone.
How I Won Juno: Ask Me For Details!
Retired from: AE - I: -R- J: UFA K: OCD
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 01:39

poeticmotion wrote:Evil Ant and Ace Rimmer (among others) make me wish it was possible for the creator of a thread to block certain people from posting in it.

You cant have it all your own way, besides it gives you a chance to be clever in your posts rather than the silly ones you normally post.

Evidently he cant see me, no loss. I always knew him as a quitter.
Last edited by Ace Rimmer on Sat 01 Mar, 2014 02:01, edited 1 time in total.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
armenia4ever
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: The Ghost Inside

Postby armenia4ever » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 01:42

Ace Rimmer wrote:
poeticmotion wrote:Evil Ant and Ace Rimmer (among others) make me wish it was possible for the creator of a thread to block certain people from posting in it.

You cant have it all your own way, besides it gives you a chance to be clever in your posts rather than the silly ones you normally post.

#shotsfired

Evil Ant may doing something right, as I can never tell if he is trolling, being serious, posting for lulz, or being very analytical.

Though when it comes to the forums, the more the merrier, and considering how hard I've tried to get people to get on the forums and get involved, I won't dissuade anyone from posting.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 03:01

Ace Rimmer wrote:
Addex wrote: 250m blob (what u have now) can contest 360m, if you think thats not possible well I guess you dont have much experience in this game or in blob crashes.

Its possible with a good leader, maneuvering, activity. I have to ask the question why you want AKB48 to come to us, surely our fleet advantage is enough for us to do all the work.

Either way hurry up i have a couple of nice plots chosen for my new bases.

So now you claiming to be in Royal? Sorry dude we booted you from our guilds for a reason.

Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 03:13

Addex

U may think U know all in U guild...

Think again

The Sun will rise......haa haa

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
Vile
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Vile » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 04:11

shadehand wrote:Sassy is by far the best damn GM on this server and the leadership with her are some of the best I've ever met in 12 years of online gaming, we have nothing to prove to you or anyone on this server. We have no reason to waste our fleets directly smashing your blob when even if we won, you guys would send more to secure since at that point we wouldn't be a problem.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull you back down to earth a little bit here. While there's no questioning the competence, talent, and activity that your guild has been able to display so far this server, you have a contradicting argument in your passage. Claiming some one is by far the best at something and then quickly clamoring that you have nothing to prove shows the lack of confidence you have in your assessment. Being the best means being tested and overcoming, not avoiding any chance to prove yourself.

Dex is right. With the incredible activity you guys have been able to get at all times of the day, you should be using it to recognize our poorly synced launches and contesting them. Forcing us to have nearly perfect launches every time puts a lot more pressure on us than just letting us leisurely stroll into your galaxies knowing you're going to run away. When we have to order a recall, it's inevitable that you get to eat some inactive landers while we have to get pissy with members about wasting everyone's time. As it stands right now, we have managed to get defensive positioning in your core galaxies while you sit on the outside. We don't have to do any more launches for now because we have the better position, so as long as we monitor your blob size for ninja attempts we're in the clear to farm bases at will.

To reiterate, no disrespect to all the hardworking players in BDSM and their leadership, but don't put the cart in front of the horse. The tough decision making for your team is still yet to come, after that we'll have a better idea about that "best" title.

battleWill
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: ST

Postby battleWill » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 05:03

Vile wrote:
shadehand wrote:Sassy is by far the best damn GM on this server and the leadership with her are some of the best I've ever met in 12 years of online gaming, we have nothing to prove to you or anyone on this server. We have no reason to waste our fleets directly smashing your blob when even if we won, you guys would send more to secure since at that point we wouldn't be a problem.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull you back down to earth a little bit here. While there's no questioning the competence, talent, and activity that your guild has been able to display so far this server, you have a contradicting argument in your passage. Claiming some one is by far the best at something and then quickly clamoring that you have nothing to prove shows the lack of confidence you have in your assessment. Being the best means being tested and overcoming, not avoiding any chance to prove yourself.

Dex is right. With the incredible activity you guys have been able to get at all times of the day, you should be using it to recognize our poorly synced launches and contesting them. Forcing us to have nearly perfect launches every time puts a lot more pressure on us than just letting us leisurely stroll into your galaxies knowing you're going to run away. When we have to order a recall, it's inevitable that you get to eat some inactive landers while we have to get pissy with members about wasting everyone's time. As it stands right now, we have managed to get defensive positioning in your core galaxies while you sit on the outside. We don't have to do any more launches for now because we have the better position, so as long as we monitor your blob size for ninja attempts we're in the clear to farm bases at will.

To reiterate, no disrespect to all the hardworking players in BDSM and their leadership, but don't put the cart in front of the horse. The tough decision making for your team is still yet to come, after that we'll have a better idea about that "best" title.

Vile you and I know if you have had less then 2:1 on any single launch it wasnt much less then 2:1 and it hasnt been close until maybe the last launch. Take that and then add the have you looked at chinas fleet specs? Most of them are not what you would call "specd". While normally looked down on as inefficient Rainbows are incredibly difficult to kill in a crash lol.

Please dex dont mistake this post for tears. It is simply our reasoning for conducting ourselves as we have and you seem to be stretching as many lower post into "tears" as you can these days since we arent giving you any real ones, or much of anything else :)

I will say EA and Ace Rimmer are even more pathetic on servers that they are even less irrelevant then kappa on. Wasnt it like a month ago they where saying BDSM was nothing but a Royal guild or some such lol. Idjits are idjits 4sho

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 05:14

You may want to rephrase that first line. No, no tears in this post, the Sid stuff was tears. Besides the landing in 09 we havent had anything close to a 2:1 if thats what you tried to say, u have 250m for us to have a 2:1 we should be at 500m instead we are at 360.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 05:23

battleWill wrote:
Vile wrote:

Vile you and I know if you have had less then 2:1 on any single launch it wasnt much less then 2:1 and it hasnt been close until maybe the last launch. Take that and then add the have you looked at chinas fleet specs? Most of them are not what you would call "specd". While normally looked down on as inefficient Rainbows are incredibly difficult to kill in a crash lol.

Please dex dont mistake this post for tears. It is simply our reasoning for conducting ourselves as we have and you seem to be stretching as many lower post into "tears" as you can these days since we arent giving you any real ones, or much of anything else :)

I will say EA and Ace Rimmer are even more pathetic on servers that they are even less irrelevant then kappa on. Wasnt it like a month ago they where saying BDSM was nothing but a Royal guild or some such lol. Idjits are idjits 4sho

In truth i`m quite surprised, knowing your background you have always been sub guided to the royals. I expect when we derb your fleets you and other bdsm will jump on the bandwagon. One day your`ll get your revenge on me Battle, i`m about to make it 2-0.

Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal
Galaxy: Helion

Postby Purge » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 05:46

This post was made by Evil Ant who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

^^

Gave me the most pleasure of all posts in this thread. I was happy to see it multiple times. I feel like I just got part of my life back.

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
battleWill
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: ST

Postby battleWill » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 05:52

Ace Rimmer wrote:
In truth i`m quite surprised, knowing your background you have always been sub guided to the royals. I expect when we derb your fleets you and other bdsm will jump on the bandwagon. One day your`ll get your revenge on me Battle, i`m about to make it 2-0.

Lol you know nothing of my background. If you did you would know this is the side of the fence I normally end up on. And IF you are in royal and IF you derb our fleets it will be on OUR terms and then I will tip my hat to addex and vile because it will have been their guidance that made it happen, not chinas zerge and it definitely will have had nothing to do with you ace lol. Fact I would be interested in any victory you could claim as your own, or have you always ridden the tails of your betters are far back as Ruder and Wildcard in delta ;)

Return to “Pegasus”