Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: The Mighty Lowers: Dispatches From The Front Lines

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 06:05

battleWill wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:
In truth i`m quite surprised, knowing your background you have always been sub guided to the royals. I expect when we derb your fleets you and other bdsm will jump on the bandwagon. One day your`ll get your revenge on me Battle, i`m about to make it 2-0.
Lol you know nothing of my background. If you did you would know this is the side of the fence I normally end up on. And IF you are in royal and IF you derb our fleets it will be on OUR terms and then I will tip my hat to addex and vile because it will have been their guidance that made it happen, not chinas zerge and it definitely will have had nothing to do with you ace lol. Fact I would be interested in any victory you could claim as your own, or have you always ridden the tails of your betters are far back as Ruder and Wildcard in delta ;)
Sorry to burst your bubble but the Ace Rimmer from delta is not me, although i heard he was a pretty decent player.

Its not a matter of if, its when we derb your fleets. Feel free to tip your hat to who ever, i`m just here for the ride and a couple of new bases.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
battleWill
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: ST

Postby battleWill » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 06:06

then change your tag lol, No need ruining a legit players rep with your BS :bleh:

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 06:11

battleWill wrote:then change your tag lol, No need ruining a legit players rep with your BS :bleh:
There should be no problem with rep, i have made my own across the servers the picture is unique so there shouldn't be any reason why either of the aces should be mistaken for each other.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
shadehand

Postby shadehand » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 07:24

Vile wrote:
shadehand wrote: Sassy is by far the best damn GM on this server and the leadership with her are some of the best I've ever met in 12 years of online gaming, we have nothing to prove to you or anyone on this server. We have no reason to waste our fleets directly smashing your blob when even if we won, you guys would send more to secure since at that point we wouldn't be a problem.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull you back down to earth a little bit here. While there's no questioning the competence, talent, and activity that your guild has been able to display so far this server, you have a contradicting argument in your passage. Claiming some one is by far the best at something and then quickly clamoring that you have nothing to prove shows the lack of confidence you have in your assessment. Being the best means being tested and overcoming, not avoiding any chance to prove yourself.

Dex is right. With the incredible activity you guys have been able to get at all times of the day, you should be using it to recognize our poorly synced launches and contesting them. Forcing us to have nearly perfect launches every time puts a lot more pressure on us than just letting us leisurely stroll into your galaxies knowing you're going to run away. When we have to order a recall, it's inevitable that you get to eat some inactive landers while we have to get pissy with members about wasting everyone's time. As it stands right now, we have managed to get defensive positioning in your core galaxies while you sit on the outside. We don't have to do any more launches for now because we have the better position, so as long as we monitor your blob size for ninja attempts we're in the clear to farm bases at will.

To reiterate, no disrespect to all the hardworking players in BDSM and their leadership, but don't put the cart in front of the horse. The tough decision making for your team is still yet to come, after that we'll have a better idea about that "best" title.
Hmmm I do have to say that you make... a whole lot of nonsense... Saying that sassy is by far the best GM, and saying that we have nothing to prove, are 2 different subjects... as one is speaking about 1 person, and the other and entire guild.

Try harder please. Ide point out the other flaws in your statement, but ive pointed them out before in this thread and am tired of throwing logics at those who understand so little. Toodles, my foruming has gone back into lurking mode.

Vile
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Vile » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 09:42

shadehand wrote: Hmmm I do have to say that you make... a whole lot of nonsense... Saying that sassy is by far the best GM, and saying that we have nothing to prove, are 2 different subjects... as one is speaking about 1 person, and the other and entire guild.

Try harder please. Ide point out the other flaws in your statement, but ive pointed them out before in this thread and am tired of throwing logics at those who understand so little. Toodles, my foruming has gone back into lurking mode.
Actually, they are not two separate subjects. A GM's accomplishments are typically judged by what their guild accomplishes. I, personally, don't believe anyone on this server has really accomplished much yet. What feats are sparkling in your eyes that designates Jane as the best GM? Is there a different set of criteria you're using besides what the guild accomplishes to measure greatness? I'd love to hear a breakdown of your thought process so that I can see your point of view.

armenia4ever
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: The Ghost Inside

Postby armenia4ever » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 11:31

At some point, someone in this thread is going to lose their fleet and take on the AE version of the mayor of Hiroshima and look shocked as they ask us, "What the *beep* was that?"

:wink:
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 15:43

battleWill wrote:then change your tag lol, No need ruining a legit players rep with your BS :bleh:
That was the original Ace Rimmer, this one is just Arnie in Ace's jacket.

Hash
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: VIVA
UFA
EVIL
TODAY
MOMS
DUCK

Postby Hash » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 19:24

This one time

in band camp

I messaged Poetic

He declared war on me

:scared:

You're fkn dead bro. I doesn't afraid to attack with outpost ships.

I don't have a gun
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 20:42

Wlerin wrote:
That was the original Ace Rimmer, this one is just Arnie in Ace's jacket.
The shades i earned myself :bleh:

poeticmotion
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: I: -R-
J: UFA
K: OCD
P: Lowers
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby poeticmotion » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 21:30

Hash wrote:This one time

in band camp

I messaged Poetic

He declared war on me

AKB48 declares war on Hashishin.

We immediately surrender to Hash, sue for peace and ask for mediation by lolAlpha.

We'll fight China, Royal, FAIR, and the teens all at once, but Hash? Ain't nobody got time to fight him. He'll carve through our blob like a hot knife to my spleen.

Please honor our surrender, dude. Don't hurt us.

Both war declaration and unconditional surrender /signed for AKB48 by Poeticmotion.

Pegasus: Public Information and Education Director for THE MIGHTY LOWERS, the most stupendous guild ever. Don't message me for diplo, we're at war with everyone.
How I Won Juno: Ask Me For Details!
Retired from: AE - I: -R- J: UFA K: OCD
armenia4ever
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: The Ghost Inside

Postby armenia4ever » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 22:18

poeticmotion wrote:

in band camp

I messaged Poetic

He declared war on me

We immediately surrender to Hash, sue for peace and ask for mediation by lolAlpha.

We'll fight China, Royal, FAIR, and the teens all at once, but Hash? Ain't nobody got time to fight him. He'll carve through our blob like a hot knife to my spleen.

Both war declaration and unconditional surrender /signed for AKB48 by Poeticmotion.

It's like we gradually experiencing an AE version of Brave New World...

:wink:
poeticmotion
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: I: -R-
J: UFA
K: OCD
P: Lowers
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby poeticmotion » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 23:06

armenia4ever wrote:
poeticmotion wrote:

in band camp

I messaged Poetic

He declared war on me

It's like we gradually experiencing an AE version of Brave New World...
More 1984. Oceania is at war with Eastasia. Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

Pegasus: Public Information and Education Director for THE MIGHTY LOWERS, the most stupendous guild ever. Don't message me for diplo, we're at war with everyone.
How I Won Juno: Ask Me For Details!
Retired from: AE - I: -R- J: UFA K: OCD
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 23:57

Can I get an achievement for NOT being declared war upon by Poetic?

Plz don't make the achievement accolade poetic actually declaring war on me

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Sun 02 Mar, 2014 00:50

The only achievement U earned is nub of AE.

Well done U just like all the rest.

Be Happy

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sun 02 Mar, 2014 01:59

Evil Ant wrote:The only achievement U earned is nub of AE.

Well done U just like all the rest.

Be Happy
Aiming for that third lemon again?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire

Return to “Pegasus”