So... Alicus what did you achieve?

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

So... Alicus what did you achieve?

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 15:03

17 [Chi] Cruel Hamsters Inebriated 10,716,020 52 206,077
18 [CBA] Carelessly Backing Alicus 10,462,870 39 268,279

You back stabbed lol/chi because we were not good enough based on your standards, you switch in the midst of a war with Addex because you claimed you were better than us in handling the fight, you went all your way to back stab half of the server...to achieve what?

Your PR is much better than mine, however the end result is the same... you failed because you did not trust others judgement, you failed because your ego was way too big... the end story is that after so many threads you are not better than my guild... we are just a nobody in this server, and this thanks to your ego that could not wait for the right time to strike! or... most probably, you are unable to work in a team, you need too much to be always on the spot light.

I am not proud of my failures, I made several mistakes... oh.. you made a nice thread with a lot of blah blah blah... grow some balls and learn to work on a team... maybe one day you could be a great leader (oh... yeah.. those bases with just photons are too yummy)...look at the bigger picture...maybe is asking too much from you!!

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: So... Alicus what did you achieve?

Postby Addex » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 15:10

Andrea Nard1 wrote: you failed because you did not trust others judgement, you failed because your ego was way too big.. you are unable to work in a team, you need too much to be always on the spot light.
grow some balls and learn to work on a team... maybe one day you could be a great leader (oh... yeah.. those bases with just photons are too yummy)...look at the bigger picture...maybe is asking too much from you!!

You do realize you made this mistakes and is why you failed right? Hello kettle this is pot.

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 15:15

Addex

Maybe you should read the post before commenting

I am not proud of my failures, I made several mistakes

so?

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 15:45

I read it, you arent implying that you made the same mistakes Alicus made. You are trolling him because his Guild is now lower than you, sure you admit you made some mistakes, but every time I have seen you commenting on those mistakes it has been like "I trusted wrong people". The real fact is that you lost due to your ego, you also want the spotlight and be recognized, you sacrificed your guild just so people would think you are the best.

Alicus at least has people skills, if you talk to him 1 on 1 he has a silver tongue and can be fun/charming, you talking to anyone makes them an enemy for life because you are demeaning and arrogant.

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 15:54

Thanks Addex, you have fulfilled your duties of justifying Alicus actions, can now we move on and be on topic.

I would not lose my sleep because you do not talk to me, actually I am very happy man without having to deal with a snake like you are. BTW, you always dealt with me by your proxy/slaves/plants/SK/Misery/concubines... I am forwarding your comments to them

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 16:15

Andrea Nard1 wrote:Thanks Addex, you have fulfilled your duties of justifying Alicus actions, can now we move on and be on topic.

I would not lose my sleep because you do not talk to me, actually I am very happy man without having to deal with a snake like you are. BTW, you always dealt with me by your proxy/slaves/plants/SK/Misery/concubines... I am forwarding your comments to them

You see this is what I'm taking about. I havent justified Alicus actions anywhere, you are just unable to take any form of criticism because you think of yourself as a superior being that is above everything and everyone. When things dont go your way you cry rivers of tears and blame others.

You are lying now lol, every chat we had was you sending people to talk to me and then deny you ever sent them , you would let them talk for you while you kept quiet and they lied on your behalf, sorry man but if there is someone here that is a conniving snake that is you, I dont need to use other people to lie for me so I can save face.

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 16:24

Addex, I am sorry for your ego but this thread is about Alicus, not you!

I will just reply to you out of respect. I never sent anybody talking to you on my behalf, they did on their own to gain their own room on the server, I told you already several times, but your ego is still too big to understand that!

Anyway, you have shown again that this forum are not forums for discussion, they belong to stupid people like you are, that just need them to fulfil their RL frustrations. You can keep posting in a thread that was not addressed to you (unless you are Alicus multi)

I thank you for once again showing your low level of intelligence and wasted an opportunity to shut up... oh yes you feel the need to defend the back stabbers because in future they might be useful again! WELL DONE BOY

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 16:38

Addex, please don't try to reason with him. Many have tried, all have failed. Once you're on his *beep* there is NO reasoning with him.

Give it up, before your sanity snaps.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 16:41

Andrea Nard1 wrote:Addex, I am sorry for your ego but this thread is about Alicus, not you!

I will just reply to you out of respect. I never sent anybody talking to you on my behalf, they did on their own to gain their own room on the server, I told you already several times, but your ego is still too big to understand that!

Anyway, you have shown again that this forum are not forums for discussion, they belong to stupid people like you are, that just need them to fulfil their RL frustrations. You can keep posting in a thread that was not addressed to you (unless you are Alicus multi)

I thank you for once again showing your low level of intelligence and wasted an opportunity to shut up... oh yes you feel the need to defend the back stabbers because in future they might be useful again! WELL DONE BOY

LOL so when you told SK to make a chat room with all of us to discuss a deal, and u told him to tell us that you were having laptop issues which is why you were in the room online not talking that was his idea too?

Why are you such a liar dude? at least Alicus was honest at the end and earned some respect, but you lol you keep spewing lies over and over to hide the fact you are the worst GM to ever play AE.

"Anyway, you have shown again that this forum are not forums for discussion, they belong to stupid people like you are, that just need them to fulfil their RL frustrations. "

How can you not realize you just made this thread for that exact reason? God you are dumb.

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 16:46

Again... OMG it seems I am talking to a 2 years old boy...

I never asked SK to make any room to talk with you... oh wait, that is too much for your ego...I am sorry Mr. Addex... but the facts are that SK made the room out of is own, not under my instructions, in fact he was already working for you... but that is not a topic of this thread...

No more replies from me, here. I am tired of this BS of people stealing threads just to be always at the center of the attention..

YEAH ADDEX YOU ARE THE BEST, WE ALL BOW TO YOU! happy now?

reethok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby reethok » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 17:02

I'm pretty sure he had more fun than you. And that's an achievment.

Have you ever had fun in this game? Because every single time you post it seems like it makes you miserable :paranoid:

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 17:10

Andrea Nard1 wrote:Again... OMG it seems I am talking to a 2 years old boy...

In all my time playing in AE I have never seen anyone owning himself in the face as bad as you have been in this thread. Since you cant even grasp what I try to say to you I will try to make it simple so you understand it.

NO U.

Krakhofer

Postby Krakhofer » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 17:21

Well considering Alicus reached 2nd highest GM ranking in the C&S, you dont have much to talk about I mean he crashed blobs, farmed galaxies, killed guilds....then got raped. You just got raped in 20s then raped in 50s.

Alex Row
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B:GODS
N:KING
F:XI
P:ROYAL

Postby Alex Row » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 17:34

Krakhofer wrote:Well considering Alicus reached 2nd highest GM ranking in the C&S, you dont have much to talk about I mean he crashed blobs, farmed galaxies, killed guilds....then got raped. You just got raped in 20s then raped in 50s.

its Nard go figure ^^

NI GM

Whenever there is some sort of trouble on Nova your name always is in the mix of it 1 way or another - Maverick

What are you scheming this time Alex? And don't tell me you ain't cause i know you too well - Voodoo Witch Doctor
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 17:50

Seems like 1 part confessional 3 parts projection in the OP here.

I won't throw an insult here. No point.

And when I made that room with Addex and Deity, it was to assist Chi. But all it did was eliminate the excuses for shattering lances on the windmill.

Don't project your treachery unto others.

Seriously.

(edit to reply to Nard's baseless accusation)
Last edited by SilverKnight on Sat 01 Mar, 2014 22:59, edited 1 time in total.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis

Return to “Pegasus”