Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: So... Alicus what did you achieve?

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 04 Mar, 2014 16:26

Wlerin wrote: I just used the name in leadership chat not too long ago (no one else knew wtf I was talking about).

Of course, I did misspell it as italicus >_>
Are you sure that Italicus is just not the name of Alicus hypothical Italian cousin?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Tue 04 Mar, 2014 16:50

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Wlerin wrote: I just used the name in leadership chat not too long ago (no one else knew wtf I was talking about).

Of course, I did misspell it as italicus >_>
Are you sure that Italicus is just not the name of Alicus hypothical Italian cousin?
Meeeebe. I was talking about Italius though. Also, Themis, I think one of his sockpuppets was posting in Fenix not too long ago.

Loki the Slacker
Guild: F: [NøiSe]
O: [OFACE]
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Loki the Slacker » Tue 04 Mar, 2014 17:32

He was still somewhat around on Fenix last year during the XI/ NøiSe crash.

Ex: MHS & Fake
-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: lolwut

Postby -Benji- » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 08:44

Yeah, cause I posted in that thread and he mysteriously came out to troll. The list of forum retards is long.

I root for the home team.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 08:47

-Benji- wrote:Yeah, cause I posted in that thread and he mysteriously came out to troll. The list of forum retards is long.

You really should make a thread listing them... in TT

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Queen of the Damned
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Queen of the Damned » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 13:51

Andrea Nard1 wrote:17 [Chi] Cruel Hamsters Inebriated 10,716,020 52 206,077
18 [CBA] Carelessly Backing Alicus 10,462,870 39 268,279

You back stabbed lol/chi because we were not good enough based on your standards, you switch in the midst of a war with Addex because you claimed you were better than us in handling the fight, you went all your way to back stab half of the server...to achieve what?
Just one question - HOW are people still not understanding this is what Alicus does!? He's done this in every server since the dawn of time, and yet people are still surprised when it goes down in a big ball of gay-flame. :roll:
Your PR is much better than mine, however the end result is the same... you failed because you did not trust others judgement, you failed because your ego was way too big... the end story is that after so many threads you are not better than my guild... we are just a nobody in this server, and this thanks to your ego that could not wait for the right time to strike! or... most probably, you are unable to work in a team, you need too much to be always on the spot light.
Alicus in a team.... does not compute. Nobody would have him in their team. (Yet I would have him in my guild in a heartbeat, but only because of his sweet singing and the potential to make him cry on a daily basis ;) )
He doesn't really know how to play, he jumps on the bandwagon of a new server... spending the first week multi-ing and at the same time saying he's just 'simming to pass the time' claiming he's concentrating on other servers. Reads forumz for a little while then makes big claims he's going to kill everyone, then runs away at the first sign of a proper fight. *yawn*
I am not proud of my failures, I made several mistakes... oh.. you made a nice thread with a lot of blah blah blah... grow some balls and learn to work on a team... maybe one day you could be a great leader (oh... yeah.. those bases with just photons are too yummy)...look at the bigger picture...maybe is asking too much from you!!
Congrats on being humble and admitting you've made mistakes. We all have, yet we learn from ours.. Alicus doesn't. This is why he gets so much PR. He's like a little terrier pup, so yappy and frikking annoying yet for some reason it's just wrong to kick it in the head.
Last edited by Chesterton on Thu 06 Mar, 2014 08:57, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Blandified

All hail Queenie!!! She who telleth to fooketh off!!!
AeroEngiNerd

Postby AeroEngiNerd » Thu 06 Mar, 2014 19:39

Queen of the Damned wrote:
Alicus in a team.... does not compute. Nobody would have him in their team. (Yet I would have him in my guild in a heartbeat, but only because of his sweet singing and the potential to make him cry on a daily basis ;) )

So, Queenie...would you have room for a blast from the past in your guild? Beat-sweets doesn't sing or cry...but would gladly harass ya again. (It's been a long time since Gamma)

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Thu 06 Mar, 2014 19:59

Addex wrote:<snip>

Alicus at least has people skills, if you talk to him 1 on 1 he has a silver tongue and can be fun/charming
Maybe if you've never talked to anyone before, but alicocks is pretty obvious when he's trying to be "charming". He's not very good at it.

edit:

hahaha, *beep* italius. He's still around.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 01:30

Gif sums this thread up well

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.

Return to “Pegasus”