So... Alicus what did you achieve?

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: So... Alicus what did you achieve?

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 18:27

Should have posted a different title for this thread... "So... Alicus what did you achieve?, free trolling for the back stabbers"

FrozenFire

Postby FrozenFire » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 18:45

altho i dont like nard its not ever nice to gang up on 1 dude.
also i would like to know full diplomatic story of the 50s..what happend..who didnt wanna ally.
nard if u got a story to tell make it about yourself . me at least ill be reading it.

haters die by hate!
crove

Postby crove » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 18:55

Andrea Nard1 wrote:17 [Chi] Cruel Hamsters Inebriated 10,716,020 52 206,077
18 [CBA] Carelessly Backing Alicus 10,462,870 39 268,279

You back stabbed lol/chi because we were not good enough based on your standards, you switch in the midst of a war with Addex because you claimed you were better than us in handling the fight, you went all your way to back stab half of the server...to achieve what?

Your PR is much better than mine, however the end result is the same... you failed because you did not trust others judgement, you failed because your ego was way too big... the end story is that after so many threads you are not better than my guild... we are just a nobody in this server, and this thanks to your ego that could not wait for the right time to strike! or... most probably, you are unable to work in a team, you need too much to be always on the spot light.

I am not proud of my failures, I made several mistakes... oh.. you made a nice thread with a lot of blah blah blah... grow some balls and learn to work on a team... maybe one day you could be a great leader (oh... yeah.. those bases with just photons are too yummy)...look at the bigger picture...maybe is asking too much from you!!
Well I think nobody could describe you better then how you just did by yourself. You failed with Chi in 20's because exactly of that what you have mentioned above. Sure you aren't proud of your mistakes but I haven't read anywhere what kind of mistakes you think you have made lol.

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 19:01

One post two replies...

Crove and frozenfire... players like you are what bring down guilds (of course you will always blame the GMs).
Players that only think about their own fleets are the worst that a GM can have... (of course you will always find excuses to justify your actions)...

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 19:25

Addex wrote:I read it, you arent implying that you made the same mistakes Alicus made..
Well, he didn't. He made completely opposite ones.

crove

Postby crove » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 19:35

Andrea Nard1 wrote:One post two replies...

Crove and frozenfire... players like you are what bring down guilds (of course you will always blame the GMs).
Players that only think about their own fleets are the worst that a GM can have... (of course you will always find excuses to justify your actions)...
Just look where I was at the beginning and where I'm now and where guilds where with my presence, ofcourse I didn't make this possible by myself but only with all the GM's and guildmates I plyed with, I hope something is ringing in your brain. Ofcourse always the GM's will be blamed and not their members, or what do you want to imply with that, that your members who only thought about their fleets are to be blamed for your failure? Come on dude, I thought you understood my post (well its yours*lol*) about ego.

Why do you think its always a CEO getting blamed for the mistakes his company is making? Right, because he is giving the instructions. A guild is to be identified by it's GM.
Last edited by crove on Sat 01 Mar, 2014 19:48, edited 1 time in total.

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby Orientation » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 19:38

If a GM lets those kind of players in the guild then the GM is at fault because you could have easily of gotten rid of a person like that so it's not entirely based down on the members if it was your decision to have them in the guild

FrozenFire

Postby FrozenFire » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 19:55

i dont like speaking for others so:

personally when abc crashes on zerg and chi were happening i was in complete darkness. i was told to trust ppls that i didnt really know. at that time i even considered quake trying to put us all on afk blob for alicus to derb us free. all kind of stuff went thru my mind and considering i was not part of the "trusted" grup i chosed to leave. is it my fault really? i cant blame myself not even now when i actualy know more..

do u expect ppls to follow u blindly without reasoning with them? if so ure dumb.

i sugest to ae staff to give nard an npc guild to rule over and have his orders followed. As a regular player i demand trust myself and i demand actions / planning / results from a leader too. u want sheeps nard to follow u...and even if u got them u wont ever win..coz they are sheeps:)...

learn to comunicate more with ppls / make them understand your plans..if u have any..learn to commit better and ull have results.
keep asking for sheeps to follow orders no matter what and u wont have results. i bet some ppls are laughing now...

haters die by hate!
FrozenFire

Postby FrozenFire » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 20:01

Orientation wrote:

If a GM lets those kind of players in the guild then the GM is at fault because you could have easily of gotten rid of a person like that so it's not entirely based down on the members if it was your decision to have them in the guild
u give too much credit and power to a gm..a gm is nothing without the ppls around him. actualy this game is pretty safe from what i can see. there is no real way to make a player quit the game since his bases remain even under occ. in other games a lost base is lost forever.

i see threats and dumb moves all over. i see wannabes demanding respect and when they dont get respect they go out like crazy dogs. Easy man take your pill theres nothing u can do to me or any decent player. Take your pill and try a different way.

PS : despite 100 ppls telling me not to trust alicus..i followed him till guild was done for..why? the silver tongue addex talked about and the REASONING hes trying to tell to each player. the fact that hes struggling to scheeme or lie or fight to have me on his side was enough for me to follow him. he never threat anyone in his team. he never stood idle waiting for inevitable to happen..and even in obliteration he has ppls following him and talking him nice on forums. Who talks nice for u nard? Hey man maybe u know and have more intel than me..and may have the truth on your side...but i dont know that..i was never told that "truth"..

u blame ppls for switching sides and leaving..The question i ask u..WHY SHOULD WE FOLLOW U. make a list of good atributes u think u have and show us.

haters die by hate!
Sam Carter

Postby Sam Carter » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 20:37

FrozenFire wrote:i dont like speaking for others so:

personally when abc crashes on zerg and chi were happening i was in complete darkness. i was told to trust ppls that i didnt really know. at that time i even considered quake trying to put us all on afk blob for alicus to derb us free. all kind of stuff went thru my mind and considering i was not part of the "trusted" grup i chosed to leave. is it my fault really? i cant blame myself not even now when i actualy know more..

do u expect ppls to follow u blindly without reasoning with them? if so ure dumb.

i sugest to ae staff to give nard an npc guild to rule over and have his orders followed. As a regular player i demand trust myself and i demand actions / planning / results from a leader too. u want sheeps nard to follow u...and even if u got them u wont ever win..coz they are sheeps:)...

learn to comunicate more with ppls / make them understand your plans..if u have any..learn to commit better and ull have results.
keep asking for sheeps to follow orders no matter what and u wont have results. i bet some ppls are laughing now...
What guild are you in now?

Or does nobody want you now that you showed you are not loyal to your guild?

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Orientation » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 20:50

FrozenFire wrote:
Orientation wrote:

u give too much credit and power to a gm..a gm is nothing without the ppls around him. actualy this game is pretty safe from what i can see. there is no real way to make a player quit the game since his bases remain even under occ. in other games a lost base is lost forever.

i see threats and dumb moves all over. i see wannabes demanding respect and when they dont get respect they go out like crazy dogs. Easy man take your pill theres nothing u can do to me or any decent player. Take your pill and try a different way.

PS : despite 100 ppls telling me not to trust alicus..i followed him till guild was done for..why? the silver tongue addex talked about and the REASONING hes trying to tell to each player. the fact that hes struggling to scheeme or lie or fight to have me on his side was enough for me to follow him. he never threat anyone in his team. he never stood idle waiting for inevitable to happen..and even in obliteration he has ppls following him and talking him nice on forums. Who talks nice for u nard? Hey man maybe u know and have more intel than me..and may have the truth on your side...but i dont know that..i was never told that "truth"..

u blame ppls for switching sides and leaving..The question i ask u..WHY SHOULD WE FOLLOW U. make a list of good atributes u think u have and show us.
Now your contradicting yourself one minute your going on about its the GM in charge etc now your saying its down to the members make your mind up

I know precisely what i'm talking about and so do ALOT of people that know much more than you iv been around since early alpha so its safe to say you dont even have 5% of the knowledge about diplomatics and the game the same could be said for others who you have being trying to have debates with

Fact is you talk as if everything is so simple to arrange but believe me your completely wrong and quite frankly your posts on these forums are getting pretty ridiculous considering you know absolutely nothing.

FrozenFire

Postby FrozenFire » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 20:54

nobody wants me and i want nobody. Actualy whats more surprising is that some hate me:) imagine that.
i got 5-6 players that i can at least say were close if not friends tho.thats over achivement from my point. i could also go back to old abc ppls asked me to..but im 59 so theres no point in that eighter. i got 2-3 friends in not amused also..2 in cham and so on. Sadly the location makes the player and the guild on same level fight or work together.

loyalty to a guild taht keeps u the dark?. lonliness?..thats another subtile blackmail to keep ppls loyal to abusive leaders. how come royal moe cham sup wins so much yet we only hear of a hand of ppls.i kept searching the forums for a "thenq guild list" from leaders that win with others fleets.

my posts are 100% truth and because of that i expect only criticism and hate alto i didnt offend anyone in particular. makes sence to u sam?. i indirectly criticise the gms in 50s by asking them to present a list of qualitys that make them trust worthy or follow worthy.

@orientation. thats the problem. most of us dont know anything yet u guys make guilds invite us in..and keep us in the dark till the end,My post are only as a self defence to blaming and acusations.

haters die by hate!
DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Trolling for spacetears, again.

Postby DeityLord » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 21:05

Nard in a GM job interview

Q: What is your biggest fault?
Nard: My biggest fault is that I trust people too much.

Q: Ok, what else?
Nard: I care too much.

Q: Umm, ok can you tell me a real personal fault here?
Nard: Well, I'm too nice to people.

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Orientation » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 21:08

You do realise if a GM was to tell you every single plan to the entire guild those plans would backfire right? theres a thing called spys in this game hence why the players of a guild do not know nothing except for "move said fleet to X location" you find out once the plan takes place which is how leadership works otherwise you get leaks

But seriously reconsider what your posting If i was you id be a bit quieter and just pay attention to whats actually happening in the politics you'll learn alot more that way than arguing against everyone who has experience and knowledge within the game

FrozenFire

Postby FrozenFire » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 21:15

Orientation wrote:You do realise if a GM was to tell you every single plan to the entire guild those plans would backfire right? theres a thing called spys in this game hence why the players of a guild do not know nothing except for "move said fleet to X location" you find out once the plan takes place which is how leadership works otherwise you get leaks

But seriously reconsider what your posting If i was you id be a bit quieter and just pay attention to whats actually happening in the politics you'll learn alot more that way than arguing against everyone who has experience and knowledge within the game
man wher do u see me argue with anyone?..im just self defending. thats all.
and pls cut the crap with spy thing. if u think im trust worthy u pull me aside on skype and tell me whats the plan. if u think im not u keep in the dark and then u can go to hell. i wont trust u eighter. in the end is your choice as a leader what u decide to do and with who to share your infos. Also u can see this game / guild as a friendship family instead of a military ranking stuff..i got a brain of my own i want to know and agree to something like "move fleet there ". like i said u guys want sheeps..but only u the bad ones. The good gms apreciates a player with a brain. if they want npcs to follow the "move fleet" orders they can make multis. whats the difference between a guy that moves fleet on command without any expiications and a multi account. Do u orientation like that?.if u would of liked what u said and would of automaticly listen to gm orders u would of never found out of ali intents.

haters die by hate!

Return to “Pegasus”