Some Major Announcements From the Mighty Lowers!

User avatar
Snozberriez
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri 17 Jan, 2014 20:24
Reputation: 6
Guild: ~Diplo/ Co GM of DOGE~
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada

Re: Some Major Announcements From the Mighty Lowers!

Postby Snozberriez » Thu 06 Mar, 2014 07:38

I'm still waiting for a response to this... :whisle:

armenia4ever wrote: Will the same thing happen on Q server?
Galivan wrote:
No need to consult the Oracle on that one. The simple answer is "Yes". Addex is already pre-pactted with the Chinese Script Mafia for however many additional servers he plans to take away from the rest of the community.
Addex wrote: I had missed the cheating accusations from the sore losers, keep the tears coming :)
poeticmotion wrote:
That's a general statement; I do not choose to break forum rules by leveling accusations at this time. However, it is disingenuous to say that accusations equal sore losers when we're all experienced enough to know many of the signs of cheating, and many of those signs are present in certain guilds.

+1 for half the players in sup... i have 3 semi inacto accounts occed that are clearly multis for JG building.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Some Major Announcements From the Mighty Lowers!

Postby Addex » Thu 06 Mar, 2014 15:44

Yeh dude everyone under lvl 30 is a multi obviously, so is everyone building JGs, everyone in the top 300, any OCC that doesn fight back and everyone who occs u and hurts your feelings.

:boohoo:

poeticmotion wrote:
FunTimes wrote:
@Addex.. I know you don't realize it, but being GM of a subguild only makes you successful by subguild standards. You're farms with a pact.



I'm still waiting for a response to this... :whisle:


I hope you realize the irony in this question coming from someone in AKB leadership lol

User avatar
Hampster..
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4478
Joined: Thu 09 Oct, 2008 05:27
Reputation: 110
Galaxy: Gamma
Location: New Zealand

Re: Some Major Announcements From the Mighty Lowers!

Postby Hampster.. » Thu 06 Mar, 2014 16:30

In all honesty, i'd have rather fought and actually lost or had a hard won victory against the mass that is China, than join it. Perhaps forming zergs shouldn't be the norm. Aiming to win without murdering the game, it's clearly up to us to keep it interesting/preserve it. It would be concerning if you wanted such an easy win/non-event server that you'd clamber into Chinas backpack from here on out.

Blaming the other groups in the servers for not creating a megalodon sized blob to sit and stare at what you've decided to chuck together doesn't make their less swarm based diplomatic styles the incorrect choice. If anything it's the honuurable one.

Ehonuur > being a vassal of China. At least we can all agree on something this server, Addex has failed to win it. And no, there is no second place. :paranoid:

I dislike living cuttlefish
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Some Major Announcements From the Mighty Lowers!

Postby Addex » Thu 06 Mar, 2014 16:59

Hampster.. wrote:In all honesty, i'd have rather fought and actually lost or had a hard won victory against the mass that is China, than join it. Perhaps forming zergs shouldn't be the norm. Aiming to win without murdering the game, it's clearly up to us to keep it interesting/preserve it. It would be concerning if you wanted such an easy win/non-event server that you'd clamber into Chinas backpack from here on out.

Blaming the other groups in the servers for not creating a megalodon sized blob to sit and stare at what you've decided to chuck together doesn't make their less swarm based diplomatic styles the incorrect choice. If anything it's the honuurable one.

Ehonuur > being a vassal of China. At least we can all agree on something this server, Addex has failed to win it. And no, there is no second place. :paranoid:


We already fought China in a few servers, the same way we fought with RD back in Helion, eventually people realizes that we have similar goals and we get along together great. The notion that I for some reason must fight China so you all have fun is ridiculous, especially considering the current status of the server is due to the policy the other groups followed. 20s got zerged pretty hard and China helped us, so why would I go repay them by screwing them over? They deserve to win P and I will do whatever I need to help them.

What would happen if I went versus china? That all the people here wanting a fun server would pact China and zerg us lol and then after I got screwed over they would go and zerg China, all in the interest of keeping a fair and fun server because we all know that everything is fair as long as is you doing it. So thanks but no thanks.

If you wanted fun you could have go and help FAIR in 30s instead, they are the only ones putting a fight versus 10s, after all you arent doing anything in the lowers and you dont seem to care at all about your bases, so why sit here and do nothing instead of being proactive?

PS:
You must not be in AKB leadership if you say this "Ehonuur > being a vassal of China" because if you are, you are just being incredibly hypocritical.

User avatar
Hampster..
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4478
Joined: Thu 09 Oct, 2008 05:27
Reputation: 110
Galaxy: Gamma
Location: New Zealand

Re: Some Major Announcements From the Mighty Lowers!

Postby Hampster.. » Thu 06 Mar, 2014 17:12

I'm not representative of AKB leadership. I simply enjoy the idea of not killing off every lolserver as fast as we're so capable of doing. Ensuring that there isn't one overwhelming alliance of players insta-gibbing the rest of a server is only hard for as long as a capable leaders like yourself ensure that there is one.

At a point I was with your group when you were fighting China in a previous server. Back when there were still interesting fights to have. You're still able to respect an enemy, such as you do China, whilst keeping them as such. And I highly doubt it's beyond your realms of capability to not allow every element of a server join a group that would fight China. If you had any interest in winning then surely you'd be doing it? Seeing as you're not then it's not arguable that you have lost and have done little to see that something otherwise could happen. And so quickly too. Following that: you agree with it.

Did your group honestly have fun? For how long? :eh: Must be like minding Chinas farmville accounts for you by now.

I dislike living cuttlefish
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Some Major Announcements From the Mighty Lowers!

Postby Addex » Thu 06 Mar, 2014 17:26

Hampster.. wrote:I'm not representative of AKB leadership. I simply enjoy the idea of not killing off every lolserver as fast as we're so capable of doing. Ensuring that there isn't one overwhelming alliance of players insta-gibbing the rest of a server is only hard for as long as a capable leaders like yourself ensure that there is one.

At a point I was with your group when you were fighting China in a previous server. Back when there were still interesting fights to have. You're still able to respect an enemy, such as you do China, whilst keeping them as such. And I highly doubt it's beyond your realms of capability to not allow every element of a server join a group that would fight China. If you had any interest in winning then surely you'd be doing it? Seeing as you're not then it's not arguable that you have lost and have done little to see that something otherwise could happen. And so quickly too. Following that: you agree with it.

Did your group honestly have fun? For how long? :eh: Must be like minding Chinas farmville accounts for you by now.


My goal has never been to win a server, I only play for the tears as I have stated plenty of times, sometimes those tears come by "winning" the server, by "zerging it to the ground" or simply by having someone else win it. My group had fun and it was a joint decision to play this way for Pegasus.

User avatar
Hampster..
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4478
Joined: Thu 09 Oct, 2008 05:27
Reputation: 110
Galaxy: Gamma
Location: New Zealand

Re: Some Major Announcements From the Mighty Lowers!

Postby Hampster.. » Thu 06 Mar, 2014 17:29

Well if your group enjoyed the month or so of ae, then cool I guess. Enjoy the wait for Q. Consider aiming to kill it just under 6 months, next time, perhaps? Would give everyone something to do, other than discuss it on the forums, at least. :paranoid:

I dislike living cuttlefish
User avatar
fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 688
Joined: Fri 26 Nov, 2010 20:40
Reputation: 61

Re: Some Major Announcements From the Mighty Lowers!

Postby fkabnk » Thu 06 Mar, 2014 17:39

That's kinda funny considering everyone I know in royal has said this is the worst server they have ever played.

Btw, I think the 00s, 10s, and 30s are the main reason the server is as bad as it is, cause as addex said, and everyone already knows, he doesn't really care and everyone should know that by now.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
reethok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun 31 Mar, 2013 22:15
Reputation: 3

Re: Some Major Announcements From the Mighty Lowers!

Postby reethok » Thu 06 Mar, 2014 18:07

Addex wrote:
We already fought China in a few servers, the same way we fought with RD back in Helion, eventually people realizes that we have similar goals and we get along together great. The notion that I for some reason must fight China so you all have fun is ridiculous, especially considering the current status of the server is due to the policy the other groups followed. 20s got zerged pretty hard and China helped us, so why would I go repay them by screwing them over? They deserve to win P and I will do whatever I need to help them.

What would happen if I went versus china? That all the people here wanting a fun server would pact China and zerg us lol and then after I got screwed over they would go and zerg China, all in the interest of keeping a fair and fun server because we all know that everything is fair as long as is you doing it. So thanks but no thanks.

If you wanted fun you could have go and help FAIR in 30s instead, they are the only ones putting a fight versus 10s, after all you arent doing anything in the lowers and you dont seem to care at all about your bases, so why sit here and do nothing instead of being proactive?

PS:
You must not be in AKB leadership if you say this "Ehonuur > being a vassal of China" because if you are, you are just being incredibly hypocritical.


Back in omega by one of the guys in your ls:

DeityLord wrote:
MarvinTheMartian wrote:
Trippster wrote:Mmmmm zerging.


3 clusters and still 2 attempts....


1 and a half clusters vs. a lot of accounts. (over 9000)


DeityLord wrote:
Parmenides wrote:I'm surprised Br.Ba, ITA, and other allies haven't done much to help China.

BR.BA is just a spam guild GM'ed by China. They have a lot of accounts that rotate in and out to help China but no recycler accounts don't get very far long term and the rest of the spam members don't have fleet.

LoL

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Some Major Announcements From the Mighty Lowers!

Postby Addex » Thu 06 Mar, 2014 18:11

fkabnk wrote:That's kinda funny considering everyone I know in royal has said this is the worst server they have ever played.

Btw, I think the 00s, 10s, and 30s are the main reason the server is as bad as it is, cause as addex said, and everyone already knows, he doesn't really care and everyone should know that by now.


And this is the worst server so far, competition has sucked to new levels, people that we expected to fight just rolled over and die or are just plain incompetent , as I said before we expected this server to be 00/10/30 vs 20/40 (50s dont matter) but at the second month we saw the server was over with. There isnt anyone on the opposite side that is capable of leading a server war, let it be because inexperience or because they are just plain bad.

Reethok : So? People in Helion trolled/flamed each other for weeks before and after during the war , whats your point?

reethok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun 31 Mar, 2013 22:15
Reputation: 3

Re: Some Major Announcements From the Mighty Lowers!

Postby reethok » Thu 06 Mar, 2014 18:16

So when others claim cheating, it,s being "sore losers", and when your group does it it's flaming / trolling?

:paranoid:

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Some Major Announcements From the Mighty Lowers!

Postby Addex » Thu 06 Mar, 2014 18:24

reethok wrote:So when others claim cheating, it,s being "sore losers", and when your group does it it's flaming / trolling?

:paranoid:


I didn't play Omega so how is that my group or my guild or anything related to me?

reethok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun 31 Mar, 2013 22:15
Reputation: 3

Re: Some Major Announcements From the Mighty Lowers!

Postby reethok » Thu 06 Mar, 2014 18:36

Not you, but most of your players did. I just quoted your VGM. Point being, there are too many inconsistencies.

1.- Too lazy to dig moar but Deity has claimed he don't cheat and don't like to play with cheaters.
2.- Deity has claimed that China cheats very agressively.
3.- You say people claiming cheating are sore losers.

Conclusions:

1.- Your VGM is a sore loser ACCORDING to YOU.
2.- Deity wont play Q if you go with china, cuz he doesnt like cheaters (ill not mention pegasus because it was a pact and not a "union of 2 similar minded groups").

As the conclusions are unlikely to be true, there are some inconsistencies-incongruencies.

Playing wity china: china no cheats. U loser.
Playing against china: china cheaters, we haz e-honorz.

Disclaimer: this isnt a reference to you persinally, but to your guild as a whole.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Some Major Announcements From the Mighty Lowers!

Postby Addex » Thu 06 Mar, 2014 18:48

reethok wrote:...


1) I didnt play Omega so I cant say what happened there, I believe the group deity was in beat the chinese guild so hardly a loser. What he intended to say in his post is his deal I dont read his mind nor I know the context of where it was said or really care about since it doesnt concern me.

2) Your friend on the other hand was pretty direct and accused them of scripts usage, whatever guild your friend is he is obviously losing and pretty sore about it, therefore sore-loser.

User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19482
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: Some Major Announcements From the Mighty Lowers!

Postby Wlerin » Thu 06 Mar, 2014 19:25

Addex wrote:PS:
You must not be in AKB leadership if you say this "Ehonuur > being a vassal of China" because if you are, you are just being incredibly hypocritical.

*sigh*

No, she's not.

If anyone deserves blame for what is probably about to happen, it's me and my inability to maintain interest in the same thing for 3+ months. :/ Also, I probably made a poor decision a week or so ago, re: strategy, but eh.


Also, guys, seriously. Stop it with the cheating accusations, you're going to get this thread locked.


Return to “Pegasus”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest