Death follows The Silverknight:

poop on the frenchies.

the new craze sweeping the nation :)

----------------------

Yep, FrF and their allies CBA have provided us a brand new game :

pewp on the French.

Flush their fleets

eat the debris.

More fun than 2 girls 1 cup, and more watchable than a goatse.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Hampster..
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: New Craze sweeping the Pegaverse

Postby Hampster.. » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 11:11

So this was bad.

I dislike living cuttlefish
Hermetic Order
Guild: All of them.

Postby Hermetic Order » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 11:18

Don Quixote Chaos:
My name is Lt. Don Quixote and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight FrF-CBA soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into France, dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Royal. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn P50s cluster, cross five thousand light years of empty space, fight my way through half of the 20s and jump out of a *beep*' HC to teach the Royals lessons in humanity. Royal ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a FrF-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every every son of a *beep* we find wearin' a Royal uniform, they're gonna die. Now, I'm the direct descendant of the HH assassin (classified). That means I got a little Ghost in me. And our battle plan will be that of a Ghost resistance. We will be cruel to the Royals, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the Royals won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our FTs, and our HCs, and the blasts of our DNs. And the Royal will be sickened by us, and the Royal will talk about us, and the Royal will fear us. And when the Royal closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?!?

Maddex:

Balol:

Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.
Themis
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Themis » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 11:20

This is unwise. (Hint - my grand'mère was from Dinant.)
:nonono

and yeh - don't go there, really

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!
Hampster..
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Hampster.. » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 11:25

It's unwise to use that reference because your grandmother was from Dinant? My understandings of sensitivity might be a little warped, considering my distinct lack of empathy concerning most things, but you seriously feel offended by some internet (as low quality as it is) jokes? Because of your Grandmother. From Dinant. Damn Themis, how do you survive the internet. :scared:

Hermetic Order

Postby Hermetic Order » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 12:12

You gonna act like a Nazi about it??? What is offensive??? Nazi symbol??? Do you even know the origination of that religious symbol??? I'm not a Nazi. I'm anti-Royal. What is this called??? A parody??? I'm calling Royal out...

Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.
FrozenFire

Postby FrozenFire » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 12:19

poop on the frenchs and nazi balor.

boths side should get a penalty for pooping in the forums actualy.ugly kids :nonono :nonono :nonono

haters die by hate!
Hermetic Order

Postby Hermetic Order » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 12:25

I'll have you know I am not racist either... :snooty: RAEcist maybe a lil. Not racist though. Nope... :P

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 12:29

Please incinerate this thread Themis, nothing good will come of it...

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Hermetic Order

Postby Hermetic Order » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 12:34

Haters gonna hate. Quit hatin. It's funny. Who cares if you don't like it. It's not for you. Shooo troll. Get!!! ;)

Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Beowulf » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 12:40

:scared:

The Chronicles of Alicus.
Hampster..
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Hampster.. » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 13:18

That moment when Themis deletes its posts. :(

Hermetic Order

Postby Hermetic Order » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 17:31

Hehehe...

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Thu 06 Mar, 2014 03:00

It was a thread hijack, but I sort of enjoyed it.

Frank: Enchanté. Well! How nice. And what charming underclothes you both have. But here. Put these on. They'll make you feel less... vulnerable. It's not often we receive visitors here, let alone offer them... hospitality.
Brad: Hospitality? All we wanted to do was to use your telephone, goddammit, a reasonable request which you've chosen to ignore!
Janet: Brad, don't be ungrateful.
Brad: Ungrateful!
Frank: How forceful you are, Brad. Such a perfect specimen of manhood. So... dominant.

==========

That's no way to behave on your first day out.

here, watch a movie:

http://www.moviestalk.com/9-worst-movies-ever/9/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Hermetic Order

Postby Hermetic Order » Thu 06 Mar, 2014 15:50

;)

Return to “Pegasus”