FAIR Repels LMS/-.-

thewordoftheday

FAIR Repels LMS/-.-

Postby thewordoftheday » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 01:12

To preempt any flaming (cough *RobbStark* cough), it is time to announce that the FAIR-NotAmused war is over
Apocalipsix wrote: The war is over.

A DNH has been agreed with [-.-] at their request.

Full terms;

1) The DNH applies to [-.-] + allies (¬_¬/Vile/TUGA).

2) Former LMS members tagged as [-.-] have 1 week to relocate to the teens after that they are targets.

3) Deecon himself is exempt from such protection. As are the 2 spies Derbmonkey and Areion.

4) They are to leave a single fighter on their occs - as are we after the 1 week ex LMS period.
It was a good fight, and there is a lot of respect to go around to both sides
Last edited by thewordoftheday on Thu 13 Mar, 2014 13:29, edited 1 time in total.

DM1878

Re: FAIR Wins Second War

Postby DM1878 » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 02:18

Lovely addition there, just to clarify Areion has quit and she never actually was a spy in the first place ;)

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 13:47

Wait, how was this a victory for FAIR?

FAIR were the ones getting invaded right? Like was there a crash where FAIR got the pile which forced a DNH and retreat?

I'm confused

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
deecon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [WL]
[BrB]
[OCD]
[Suit]
[Ah!]
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby deecon » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 14:58

Now now FG, don't put too much stress on them or they'll wind up making 3 other guilds and declaring the server won.

daddystu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: C: HGMNY
P: FAIR
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby daddystu » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 15:36

deecon wrote:Now now FG, don't put too much stress on them or they'll wind up making 3 other guilds and declaring the server won.
Bet you feel very special - that your new friends agreed to exclude you from the DNH so readily.

deecon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
[BrB]
[OCD]
[Suit]
[Ah!]

Postby deecon » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 15:42

Not really, he came to me and talked with me before he agreed to it. I just find it funny how petty your guild is as if that exclusion matters at all anyway. They made a good deal of profits from your bases (LMS too), all while taking you down a few notches economy wise. But if that is all you are concerned about then hey, more power to you. I'm sure you are making a big impression on other guilds by this petty behavior. Who knows? Now you may convince someone to ally up with your guild...but I doubt it :(

daddystu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: C: HGMNY
P: FAIR
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby daddystu » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 15:52

You brought them to the 30s to wipe out FAIR not to farm a few bases. You failed again. Becoming somewhat of a habit for you.

Scrimpton

Postby Scrimpton » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 20:24

Everyone knows that in P getting invaded, having bases hit and inactives derbed while your blob is moving away from a superior force is a victory.

deecon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
[BrB]
[OCD]
[Suit]
[Ah!]

Postby deecon » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 21:57

Scrimpton wrote:Everyone knows that in P getting invaded, having bases hit and inactives derbed while your blob is moving away from a superior force is a victory.
+1

poeticmotion
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: I: -R-
J: UFA
K: OCD
P: Lowers
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby poeticmotion » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 06:15

deecon wrote:
Scrimpton wrote:Everyone knows that in P getting invaded, having bases hit and inactives derbed while your blob is moving away from a superior force is a victory.
+1
I don't know how Deecon can keep coming back to this game given the near universal level of disdain everyone with an IQ above 90 who has encountered him has for him. It's lolworthy.

Pegasus: Public Information and Education Director for THE MIGHTY LOWERS, the most stupendous guild ever. Don't message me for diplo, we're at war with everyone.
How I Won Juno: Ask Me For Details!
Retired from: AE - I: -R- J: UFA K: OCD
deecon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
[BrB]
[OCD]
[Suit]
[Ah!]

Postby deecon » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 06:31

poeticmotion wrote:
deecon wrote:
+1
I don't know how Deecon can keep coming back to this game given the near universal level of disdain everyone with an IQ above 90 who has encountered him has for him. It's lolworthy.
I have plenty of the opposite. If it weren't for the relationships I've had in this game then I'd have nothing to play for. Any smart person could add that up. So to call other people dumb would be the wrong way to go about it eh? I guess that shows how much you know. But thanks for your input :)

zxcoiu

Postby zxcoiu » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 15:10

As someone not exactly on FAIR's side, I have to disagree here. To declare 'victory' really depends on either sides' intentions. Since FAIR's intention was to not get wiped out of the 30's, I'd say even if [-.-] was handing their asses to them in the beginning, the fact that [-.-] were the ones asking for a DNH and not FAIR, meaning FAIR didn't surrender, and that [-.-] are now apparently leaving the 30's, I'd say its a victory for FAIR since they still hold the 30s. Now whether it's a victory for [-.-] depends on their intentions. It seems they proved to be a superior force to FAIR, but they did not manage to take the 30s. If they intended to take control of the 30's then they lost. If the just wanted to hit some bases and derb some inactives then sure they won too. However saying they won just because they forced FAIR to retreat for a bit and made some good hits on FAIR bases and derbed inactives is like saying America won the war in Vietnam. Sure we kicked *beep* if you were just to judge by casualties on either side, but in the end we left and the NVA took South Vietnam and we failed to prevent the spread of communism.

It seems the only real losers here are LMS/Deecon. Seeing as LMS must leave the 30s, it's hard to say they didn't lose. And since the DNH doesn't apply to Deecon, he has to leave the 30s too or else get farmed by FAIR, so I don't know how Deecon can think this is in any way a victory for him. Just my opinion though, I don't know all the facts.

Rabid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Rabid » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 16:00

No winners..... No losers.....

I'd basically call it a draw, with a slight edge going to NA for a lot of good base hits.

“Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”
deecon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
[BrB]
[OCD]
[Suit]
[Ah!]

Postby deecon » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 17:39

zxcoiu wrote:
As someone not exactly on FAIR's side, I have to disagree here. To declare 'victory' really depends on either sides' intentions. Since FAIR's intention was to not get wiped out of the 30's, I'd say even if [-.-] was handing their asses to them in the beginning, the fact that [-.-] were the ones asking for a DNH and not FAIR, meaning FAIR didn't surrender, and that [-.-] are now apparently leaving the 30's, I'd say its a victory for FAIR since they still hold the 30s. Now whether it's a victory for [-.-] depends on their intentions. It seems they proved to be a superior force to FAIR, but they did not manage to take the 30s. If they intended to take control of the 30's then they lost. If the just wanted to hit some bases and derb some inactives then sure they won too. However saying they won just because they forced FAIR to retreat for a bit and made some good hits on FAIR bases and derbed inactives is like saying America won the war in Vietnam. Sure we kicked *beep* if you were just to judge by casualties on either side, but in the end we left and the NVA took South Vietnam and we failed to prevent the spread of communism.

It seems the only real losers here are LMS/Deecon. Seeing as LMS must leave the 30s, it's hard to say they didn't lose. And since the DNH doesn't apply to Deecon, he has to leave the 30s too or else get farmed by FAIR, so I don't know how Deecon can think this is in any way a victory for him. Just my opinion though, I don't know all the facts.
Have I said it was total victory? Or victory at all? What we accomplished wasn't about myself. It was about the people in LMS who didn't want to join FAIR. That's what I worked on for them. They all find themselves in a way better place then what FAIR could ever offer them (A guild that can leave their cluster). The fact that FAIR is still oblivious to this is the funny thing. So to say LMS has lost at all is flat out wrong and only shows your ignorance to the situation. As for me who cares if my name is exempt because of a few petty players...I'm relocating so how does that matter?

zxcoiu

Postby zxcoiu » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 18:09

deecon wrote:So to say LMS has lost at all is flat out wrong and only shows your ignorance to the situation. As for me who cares if my name is exempt because of a few petty players...I'm relocating so how does that matter?
Again I said I don't know all the facts and was simply stating my hopefully unbiased opinion on the matter, so you don't need to get so defensive. That being said, while maybe what you've said is true and relocating will work better for your members in the long run, in my opinion being forced to relocate at all is still a loss. I don't think you can spin that in any way to say LMS hasn't lost at all, because clearly they have unless they were planning on relocating anyway, which I'm pretty sure they weren't, or else you wouldn't have been fighting in the 30s. I'm new to this game and have never had to relocate my bases so I could be wrong, but I think it's safe to say relocating all your bases is slightly more than a minor setback.

Again, maybe relocating will work out better for your members than if they had been able to stay. But to say being forced to relocated isn't at all a loss is plain wrong, again in my personal opinion. Feel free to disagree, and once again, I don't know all the facts so you don't need to accuse me of ignorance since I've already admitted it.

Return to “Pegasus”