Farewell

Sam Carter
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue 04 Sep, 2012 06:25
Reputation: 2

Re: Farewell

Postby Sam Carter » Sat 15 Mar, 2014 07:24

The main reason Yertle is pissed off is I took away his privs, and he was a top account in my guild, why take his privs, because he was a spy DOH..

ofcourse he hates Andy for this, even though Andy had nothing to do with it. Makes sense.

So I took away the activity, and you had a big cry on the boards, and ran to wtf? instead.

User avatar
DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1352
Joined: Sun 01 Mar, 2009 07:19
Reputation: 102
Guild: The winning side, past 5 years
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: Farewell

Postby DeityLord » Sat 15 Mar, 2014 07:29

Sam is alright - just unlucky where the chips fell.

My posts in every way reflect the ideas, thoughts, and opinions of the guild I am in. /troll
Active Server: I only cheat with online people, especially with best friends and I can't live a normal life.
User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: Farewell

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 15 Mar, 2014 08:22

DeityLord wrote:Sam is alright - just unlucky where the chips fell.


I think if she did a fresh start without Nard, she would discover the fun that AE really can be.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
User avatar
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed 10 Jul, 2013 05:58
Reputation: 5

Re: Farewell

Postby Yertle » Sat 15 Mar, 2014 09:03

Sam Carter wrote:The main reason Yertle is pissed off is I took away his privs, and he was a top account in my guild, why take his privs, because he was a spy DOH..

ofcourse he hates Andy for this, even though Andy had nothing to do with it. Makes sense.

So I took away the activity, and you had a big cry on the boards, and ran to wtf? instead.


wrong on so many counts. keep guessing. Why would a spai ever leave the guild he is spying on? Do you even listen to yourself?

You must be referring to that time you took everyones privs over the alleged hacking risk :roll: Thanks for reminding me of yet another wonderful lie the high moral nardelli group told. And you lost yet another top player in your fail. Maverick at least was honest about your lying, apparently behind your back.

And just because you guys lost and are pissed don't project that on yertle. Yertle is just having a blast while enjoying his WIN.

I have repeatedly said yertle karma is from your shady behavior in early nova. But it doesn't matter because in keeping the nard MO you continue to add some superficial belief to convince yourself it wasn't your own failure.

Good luck with all that.

You guys ever gonna quit quitting? :?

Sam Carter
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue 04 Sep, 2012 06:25
Reputation: 2

Re: Farewell

Postby Sam Carter » Sat 15 Mar, 2014 09:16

Well if winning is other people quitting, then congratulations you win. I thought winning was blowing up other people's imaginary ships up.

My final account is now gone, I did not Sui it like so many in this game, just handed it over.

Good luck to those who still get enjoyment out of this game, I hope you well. To the trolls, real life is great, you want to try it sometime.

User avatar
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed 10 Jul, 2013 05:58
Reputation: 5

Re: Farewell

Postby Yertle » Sat 15 Mar, 2014 09:29

Meh. Your ok Sam. Just busting your chops for giggles.

Probably should have just taken a little vacation on nova to recover your strength. Tho I understand moving on from P.

I recommend you take up deity on his kind offer of tagging along in a pro run guild. Those guys are pretty sharp. Humility is the key to learning.

User avatar
FunTimes
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue 12 Feb, 2013 01:17
Reputation: 22
Guild: [CAD] [AKB48] [NASA]
Location: Detroit, MI, USA

Re: Farewell

Postby FunTimes » Sat 15 Mar, 2014 11:38

Sam Carter wrote:Well if winning is other people quitting, then congratulations you win. I thought winning was blowing up other people's imaginary ships up.

My final account is now gone, I did not Sui it like so many in this game, just handed it over.

Good luck to those who still get enjoyment out of this game, I hope you well. To the trolls, real life is great, you want to try it sometime.

Nard made good points about the severe problems with this game. Game operators are too busy warning players for posting topless pictures of Chuck Norris to address the issue of cheating.

I don't know Sam Carter, but that was a good eulogy.

FunTimes out.

User avatar
Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon 03 Sep, 2012 08:50
Reputation: 21

Re: Farewell

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Sat 15 Mar, 2014 14:51

Oh well, seems that you like dragging me in what I consider hopeless discussions, because you are controlling the forums (with the silent approval of what are so called moderators)

1) Yertle (i know who you are in game), you crying that you did not get privs, and that you should be entitled for it. It is a classical example of those failed GMs of past servers, that are joining guilds and claim to know everything, same attitude of the so called pro players. Everything is due to you...why? just because! If you do not get what you want you start to sabotage a guild, selfish players, and thanks for posting here, I forgot to mention that one of the major issues of this game are the selfish self-defined good players. They jump from guild to guild, because they are unable to even lead their one *beep* guild

2) I have expressed my opinion about what is wrong on this game, but as usual on this boards, the trolls, those that have nothing else to do in their life, troll threads and make any discussion useless. They do not care about a topic, they just need to show their e-peen

3) Frostygobling, you go to *beep* off, no player should be entitled to send a RIP to a player that is quitting. But of course you are the daring of Mysti and Yaman, you think you can do whatever you wish... shame on you and on those that allows you to do so. Typical example of a pro AE player!!!

4) Addex, Deity, you oth are great GMs, but you are a nobody in anything else. Who cares burning bridges with you? Stand down from your horse, and maybe I will care about you. In fact burning bridges is much better than be just associated to you and your game style. You can keep the e-tears, I am not looking for those...keep going!

5) Alicus, maybe one day you will stand by to something that you say, I have not seen anybody spinning *beep* like you do. 99% of what you say are lies, or at best is just *beep*

6) to the mods, I called a player an idiot and you do not even give me a warning, a proof that you are not doing your job and just posting retarded posts,that you believe sound funny

I did not expect anything from this thread, I posted a farewell, and in fact to be sincere I got what you guys have been doing since I joined this game... I have absolutely no regret in quitting, and I will burn as much bridges as I can, I would even delete the account on this forums if I knew how to do.
I cannot stand the hypocrisy of this game. You keep back stabbing each other and have orgasms in the process of doing it!

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3692
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 174
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Farewell

Postby Addex » Sat 15 Mar, 2014 15:34

Nard I think you are doing the right thing by quitting. You seem to lack any sense of humor and you take things too personally, when a game affects you like AE seems to do you is time to quit and do better things with your time.

You should try single player games, they fit your personality and your 0 people skills. You wont have people around you to demean or insult but you can still yell at NPCs for not playing the way you want them to play, win win for you.

User avatar
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed 10 Jul, 2013 05:58
Reputation: 5

Re: Farewell

Postby Yertle » Sat 15 Mar, 2014 17:03

Your grammar is so rough Nardelli it's tough to figure out exactly what you are saying. Can you be more specific please? It sounds a little like, I am a sore loser and these are the biggest insults i can come up with." (And you are even weak at that)

You do not know who yertle is apparently. Hint: he is still in your fail guild. Did you notice the lack of any tears in AA when you announced you were quitting?? Strange.

The moderators again? Really? I sincerely hope you do not have any kids in RL they would be a mess from your moderating. Addex calling you a name would be wrong because he is your Daddy. But you calling someone else one is a bit like chiding a one year old for a tantrum. There really isn't any point in it and it's kind of fun to watch.

User avatar
DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1352
Joined: Sun 01 Mar, 2009 07:19
Reputation: 102
Guild: The winning side, past 5 years
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: Farewell

Postby DeityLord » Sat 15 Mar, 2014 17:09

Andrea Nard1 wrote:
In fact burning bridges is much better blah blah blah blah blah blah


:( :( :(

Image

My posts in every way reflect the ideas, thoughts, and opinions of the guild I am in. /troll
Active Server: I only cheat with online people, especially with best friends and I can't live a normal life.
User avatar
Nova Link
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu 29 Aug, 2013 17:53
Reputation: 12

Re: Farewell

Postby Nova Link » Sat 15 Mar, 2014 17:50

Again with the cheap personal shots Yertle? You really do sound like a democrat. Nothing to say except hot air and emotional quips against other players with nothing of importance actually being said.

Yertle: The perfect example of why most people over 25 dislike people below that age bracket. Immature, emotional (like a teenage school girl who's crush broke her tweenage heart), and have no practical argument to stand on. You've based your entire argument upon not getting what you thought you deserved.

And by doing so, you show you never should have gotten them in the first place since you aren't mature enough to handle them. Quite sad really... :(

Best Message yet:
[WKYSB] NightStalkerBalor
lol that's annoying....You are annoying :bleh:
User avatar
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed 10 Jul, 2013 05:58
Reputation: 5

Re: Farewell

Postby Yertle » Sat 15 Mar, 2014 17:58

I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that you weren't exactly college material :headshake:

User avatar
lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon 09 Dec, 2013 19:43
Reputation: 53
Contact:

Re: Farewell

Postby lovecraft » Sat 15 Mar, 2014 19:00

Nova Link wrote:Again with the cheap personal shots Yertle? You really do sound like a democrat.



Woah, woah, woah. I call shenanigans. Partisan politics have nothing to do with this situation, AND, I would argue that the Republican party specializes in hating on people and making it all about cheap personal attacks. Who cares, anyway, when both parties are just fake teams created by the same group of corporations, that lazy Americans pick because they saw things on television?

Don't draw false equivalencies. Nard's post is chock full of personal insults, because he's throwing a tantrum. Who cares, anyway, when he's leaving? Good riddance. If only American political parties would rage quit, too.

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3692
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 174
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Farewell

Postby Addex » Sat 15 Mar, 2014 21:07

Nova Link wrote:Again with the cheap personal shots Yertle? You really do sound like a democrat. Nothing to say except hot air and emotional quips against other players with nothing of importance actually being said.

blabbing


I think your statement summarizes all of your posts.


Return to “Pegasus”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests