FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Forums dead?

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 28 Apr, 2014 13:44

FunTimes wrote:
SilverKnight wrote: Well to be fair, that alliance had a lot to do with the inept handling of diplo Nard was. (and is)

When someone is so hated that people shoot him BEFORE they shoot me... dayum...
I dunno, the Nard thing just seemed like an excuse for bandwagon players to jump on the China zerg bandwagon.

Now they get to stand on their shoulders and call themselves tall. This happens often in AE.
The "I dunno" is very true in this case as I was infact looking forward to kicking Royals *beep*, but we couldn't progress any further becuase Nrads leadership and thus had to join Royal for any chance of survival.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
FunTimes
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CAD] [AKB48] [NASA]

Postby FunTimes » Mon 28 Apr, 2014 14:35

FrostyGoblin wrote: The "I dunno" is very true in this case as I was infact looking forward to kicking Royals *beep*, but we couldn't progress any further becuase Nrads leadership and thus had to join Royal for any chance of survival.
If you didn't join Royal when you did, you would've joined when the 40s clones invaded (cuz.. survival n stuff).

Rank > Pew :naughty:

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 28 Apr, 2014 14:58

FunTimes wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote: The "I dunno" is very true in this case as I was infact looking forward to kicking Royals *beep*, but we couldn't progress any further becuase Nrads leadership and thus had to join Royal for any chance of survival.
If you didn't join Royal when you did, you would've joined when the 40s clones invaded (cuz.. survival n stuff).

Rank > Pew :naughty:
In this case it was the lack of Pew/Movements that caused me to jump ship, and if I hadn't jump ship then, I probably would've just quit.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
FunTimes
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CAD] [AKB48] [NASA]

Postby FunTimes » Mon 28 Apr, 2014 15:33

Pew is more than clicking attack or hitting level 30.01s.. it's conflict.

P server was a failure because it never had any after everyone jumped on one team. 10:1 and 1000 player zergs don't make for interesting threads, so forums are dead.

No one wanted to pew, so in the case of P server, you can hate the player, and not the game.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Mon 28 Apr, 2014 17:43

The game is designed to be fun for 1 month, once people starts getting hard occed and losing fleet they all quit in tears and it goes downhill after that, by month 3 there is no point in playing.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 30 Apr, 2014 08:41

Back in the OLD days, players had a little more pride. They fought back after getting their asses handed to them. These days, take a base and they rage quit. Seriously. Like having a a base or 6 occupied during a war is the worst thing that could ever happen.

Back in Ceti, during the -GP-/ADM war, I ordered my people to NOT waste their fleets attempting to free my bases, and to focus on sniping enemy recycler fleets.

By the end of that war -ACEFOX- was completely LIVID that Diablo was negotiating a peace treaty with me, whinging about all his recyclers getting derbed out of nowhere, by my corvettes that he could not stop from coming.

I fought that war with all of my bases in one galaxy occupied, launching suicide vettes from JG in the neighboring galaxy to snipe recyclers and being the biggest pain in the *beep* that opponent ever faced.

Those days were epic because players weren't a bunch of nancies who could not handle getting a few fleets turned into debris.

It's not the game... it's the player.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Rafen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Rafen » Wed 30 Apr, 2014 11:02

Well, we are still fighting, [sup] tried to perma us, we beat them, now CHAM and Best have spent the best part of 2 months trying their hardest.

But maybe my players still play because I have the old ones, the new bloods are a whole different breed these days.

Brave Sir Rafen and his shining lance of truth.

Return to “Pegasus”