Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Forums dead?

Postby Addex » Fri 18 Apr, 2014 20:01

battleWill wrote:
Addex wrote:
battleWill wrote: lol log your real account mr 5 post count before you try and talk about anything. Especially things you are clueless to. But since you wanna be nasty Lets break down what all you other "superiour" guilds have accomplished since i don't know what guild your in and really gives two *beep*..........

NA= Had to have epa help them beat tits and then stabbed EPA at moes request. Just recalled from op on lowers with Royal.
Royal= Almost lost to nard lol, saved by moe, being carried by moe, just recalled from first op they tried to run without moe.
LOL30s= Yall out of VM days yet?
To be fair the 30s have done more than you this server , I mean besides recalling every single OP and crying buckets of tears about how unfair life is or threatening to quit if we didnt leave 00s, what is you have done exactly?.

Watching you recall from Nard was priceless btw....
Lol if 30s have done more then us yet u and na combined have spent the past 2 weeks launching on us and recalling how bad does that make you. Watching your continued fail has been priceless btw
Launching on you and recalling for 2 weeks? You must be high on drugs, if we were to launch on you the tears and the begging would start again about letting Pants become our sub , you will know Royal is launching on you when you see my fleet incoming then you can go ahead and delete and w/e you threatened to do last time if we didnt leave you alone.

battleWill
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: ST

Postby battleWill » Sat 19 Apr, 2014 05:31

Lol k dex. Keep telling urself you are awesome cuz even royalites are embarrassed by the fact you can't do anything without your family. And this has been proven by watching royal and na "not launch cuz dex didn't launch" twice in the past couple weeks.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Mon 21 Apr, 2014 14:35

You don't get it do you. Noone cares enough to go after Pants, if we invade you , you either gonna delete or let us hit all your bases while doing nothing which is boring as hell, is not like we need the econ or anything, 20s is full of targets.

If you were an active guild we would probably go kill you, but you are as threatening as UCs, so blob happy in 09 for the next 6 months while everyone else does stuff. We don't care.

[4/18/2014 2:29:12 PM] Addex: Noone cares enough
[4/18/2014 2:29:20 PM] Addex: if we land in mass in lowers Pants is gonna delete
[4/18/2014 2:29:24 PM] Addex: or do the same *beep* again
[4/18/2014 2:29:54 PM] Addex: Pants pretty useless so is not like they can do anything anyway
[4/18/2014 2:29:59 PM] Addex: they can waste their life in 09

Our combined view of you.

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Shark Bait » Tue 22 Apr, 2014 07:29

Our combined view of Royal leadership...

You can get cream for that you know? :biglaugh:

(Worst case scenario...)
Last edited by Chesterton on Tue 22 Apr, 2014 16:09, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed image link

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 22 Apr, 2014 15:22

Ah, rectal humour, class act!

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
ashtraynaut
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Church of Ruin -BOB
Galaxy: Beta

Postby ashtraynaut » Tue 22 Apr, 2014 22:24

Addex wrote:You don't get it do you. Noone cares enough to go after Pants, if we invade you , you either gonna delete or let us hit all your bases while doing nothing which is boring as hell, is not like we need the econ or anything, 20s is full of targets.

If you were an active guild we would probably go kill you, but you are as threatening as UCs, so blob happy in 09 for the next 6 months while everyone else does stuff. We don't care.

[4/18/2014 2:29:20 PM] Addex: if we land in mass in lowers Pants is gonna delete
[4/18/2014 2:29:54 PM] Addex: Pants pretty useless so is not like they can do anything anyway

pants are *beep* retarded maggots.
nuff said. they have nothing, are nothing, can't do *beep* at all.

i'm glad i'm not even allied with them. bunch of ape *beep*.

B.[free hats!] ashtraynaut * C. [HGMNY] {Elite}punck kid * F. [DZR] {Elite}punck kid

:: we have fleets that can beat your fleets ::

Saint 7 wrote:
,,,it's not a game.. It's an investment.

-Saint
Rafen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Rafen » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 13:17

Addex wrote:You don't get it do you. Noone cares enough to go after Pants, if we invade you , you either gonna delete or let us hit all your bases while doing nothing which is boring as hell, is not like we need the econ or anything, 20s is full of targets.

I like how your "combined" view is actually just a skype log of you talking to yourself.

Brave Sir Rafen and his shining lance of truth.
-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: lolwut

Postby -Benji- » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 19:13

That makes it even more apparent how little we think of Pants then, doesn't it Rafen?

I root for the home team.
Rafen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Rafen » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 20:07

Or on the other hand, it shows us that Addex talks to himself.

Its a 50/50 shot.

Brave Sir Rafen and his shining lance of truth.
Fram
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: sup'

Postby Fram » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 21:07

Rafen wrote:Or on the other hand, it shows us that Addex talks to himself.

Its a 50/50 shot.
So do I, Sebastian is the best conversation partner I know so what's your point? :paranoid:

Tass wrote:Your service to CSR hasn't been extensively stupid enough
armenia4ever
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: The Ghost Inside

Postby armenia4ever » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 21:34

-Benji- wrote:That makes it even more apparent how little we think of Pants then, doesn't it Rafen?

Or it makes it apparent that not only does Addex have a massive ego, he also shows symptoms of mental instability and/or insanity as he "discusses" things with himself.

:wink:
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Mon 28 Apr, 2014 01:46

armenia4ever wrote:
-Benji- wrote:That makes it even more apparent how little we think of Pants then, doesn't it Rafen?

Or it makes it apparent that not only does Addex have a massive ego, he also shows symptoms of mental instability and/or insanity as he "discusses" things with himself.
Hey now. Talking to yourself is totz beneficial.

FunTimes
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CAD] [AKB48] [NASA]

Postby FunTimes » Mon 28 Apr, 2014 04:58

To be fair, the only accomplishment on P was the alliance of 75% of the server, killing it before the first BR.

Not a lot to brag about with a pre-server diplo victory.

lolAE.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 28 Apr, 2014 09:50

FunTimes wrote:To be fair, the only accomplishment on P was the alliance of 75% of the server, killing it before the first BR.

Not a lot to brag about with a pre-server diplo victory.

lolAE.
Well to be fair, that alliance had a lot to do with the inept handling of diplo Nard was. (and is)

When someone is so hated that people shoot him BEFORE they shoot me... dayum...

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
FunTimes
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CAD] [AKB48] [NASA]

Postby FunTimes » Mon 28 Apr, 2014 13:29

SilverKnight wrote: Well to be fair, that alliance had a lot to do with the inept handling of diplo Nard was. (and is)

When someone is so hated that people shoot him BEFORE they shoot me... dayum...
I dunno, the Nard thing just seemed like an excuse for bandwagon players to jump on the China zerg bandwagon.

Now they get to stand on their shoulders and call themselves tall. This happens often in AE.

Return to “Pegasus”