frozenfire alicus multi response.

FrozenFire

Re: frozenfire alicus multi response.

Postby FrozenFire » Wed 02 Apr, 2014 07:21

Wlerin wrote:
FrozenFire wrote:wlerin on a serious matter wouldnt u be pissed if i say ure addler multi for example or i dont know...a multi in general.?
I dunno. Does laughing uncontrollably and then trolling their socks off count as pissed?

Also, stop faffing about in Romanian, or imma have to hit the report button, and that would be a pacat.
i cant troll the trolls u know...they are many and they rule the world. also u cant really troll some1 from the multi perspective..
i wonder who knows the rulez better..is publicly accusing someone of multi bannable?..or punishable?
..(sry for my eng) ...i mean multi is illegal right?..if someone says on forum that he has proofs of that happening isnt it worth investigating?..i want a moderator gm someone with power to clear this out pls...

im pretty sure alot of stuff can be verified from my credit card to my id card to live talk ip adresses and much more right?..
actualy im hitting the report button imediatly im curious myself on this.

haters die by hate!
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed 02 Apr, 2014 07:29

You will need to be more selective with your chat up lines if you want a cam date with lovecraft even if you are Alicus.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
FrozenFire

Postby FrozenFire » Wed 02 Apr, 2014 07:36

altho this is pretty serious to me all i see is bad jokes and stuff. this comunity rocks. spam trolls fake lies and denigrations.

a guy wants to clear his name and he needs the adn test prolly to prove it. skype chats - fakes..print screens -fakes..webcam fake too?..a live discussion anytime anyone wants is fake too?..this is beyond retard mode..this is beyond being low iq or a troll..

ps : i did contact the suport and waiting for response because this is important to me. i dont care about your second hand guilds or anything but i wont accept u to tell me who i am. i asked suport to do all verification necesary on me..from card payment ip etc.
i will make a big fuss about this..and i will make 100 threads if necessary.

haters die by hate!
Chesterton
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Chesterton » Wed 02 Apr, 2014 16:01

Generally, it is against the rules to publicly accuse someone else of cheating within the game, on the forums. Using multiple skype handles is outside support's (and thus the forum mods') purview, so not really actionable.

Outing yourself as an Alicus multi is also something of a grey area.

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules
FrozenFire

Postby FrozenFire » Thu 03 Apr, 2014 07:57

but the ideea remains that the acusations are publicly made.
as a game owner / gms / moderators arent u guys suposed to fight these?..its like allowing the break of rules. also is bad publicity and it hurts the game..dont u agree that ppls like these trolls that invent fake skype calls and talk about multis everywhere they see an emtpy space hurts us all?

from ppls accusing china for multi to invidual finger points (my case) . if someone does such an accusation there should be verifications. and it also should be a punishable offence.

u read these threads isnt there a point where all this should stop?...
as your customer its hurting me outside the game and inside the game. i already sent a suport ticket i wait for response.
mainly i dont like to play the game from the perspective of a multi. im my own person and its really bad.

the least u guys gms / moderators ppls with actualy influence can do is help me clear my name if these accusations are made on me. search ips search credit cards w.e u need i put at your disposal. and i want the ppls that accused me to be punished if im proven innocent.
maybe the last part i can ignore altho it gave me a hard time but i wnat my name cleared.

no offence but saying that "outing me as alicus multi is a grey area" suggest u are incapable of finding a multi..or at least find infos on an account? billing info / country / ips / etc?..
every game when u got a problem with account demands also copy and pics of id cards. im sure there are plenty of ways to do.

at this point im giving u money (ae - got 1 year premium) and ure letting every troll hit me and my reputation and YOUR reputation..like wtf.

haters die by hate!
Chesterton
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Chesterton » Thu 03 Apr, 2014 16:31

FrozenFire wrote:u read these threads isnt there a point where all this should stop?...
Yes, and I believe this thread has reached that point.

/locked to keep the trolls from getting too fat.

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules

Return to “Pegasus”