Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Church of Ruin -BOB
Galaxy: Beta

Re: MOA... Time to die

Postby ashtraynaut » Wed 23 Apr, 2014 16:46

General Michael F wrote:
Wlerin wrote:
IllusiveSoldier wrote:so wait, it was all a joke?

Nah, it was all 100% real, but now they're backpedalling and trying to cover their tracks to avoid the Pantsless retribution. Too bad it's far, far too late for that.

With all due respect Wlerin, you yourself are not sure if this is real or not. I know it isn't, because I would have created it if it was real.

The Alliance is common knowledge, but this plan isn't.

You can cry about it all you want, but it isn't real and it never will be.

Continuing the argument with commentary like that only makes you and others seem like you are trolling as well. I am trying to end this stupidity, not keep it going.

This is the last time I say it. It isn't real. Now please stop acting like it is.

the only one who is trolling is....you. because you are the only one who would think it is very important to make it very very very very clear that there was someone who is trolling your guild is trolling your guild on the forums. continuing your thread only make it more funnier for us to troll you because you totally deserve it to be trolled.

i have barely any braincell left so excuse me when i say i never heard about you or your guild or alliance. :oops:
but then, i'd love to troll you too :p

B.[free hats!] ashtraynaut * C. [HGMNY] {Elite}punck kid * F. [DZR] {Elite}punck kid

:: we have fleets that can beat your fleets ::

Saint 7 wrote:
,,,it's not a game.. It's an investment.

-Saint
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 23 Apr, 2014 21:26

General Michael F wrote:
Wlerin wrote:Nah, it was all 100% real, but now they're backpedalling and trying to cover their tracks to avoid the Pantsless retribution. Too bad it's far, far too late for that.

Continuing the argument with commentary like that only makes you and others seem like you are trolling as well. I am trying to end this stupidity, not keep it going.

This is the last time I say it. It isn't real. Now please stop acting like it is.

Wow. I definitely wouldn't want people to think I was trolling. I mean, I have a reputation to maintain and such.

But, your vague threats aside, I know the truth and can't just sit here silent while you try to rewrite it.

General Michael F wrote:With all due respect Wlerin, you yourself are not sure if this is real or not. I know it isn't, because I would have created it if it was real.

I am in fact, one of the few people positioned closely enough to know that this whole thing is in fact real, that deals were in fact struck and plans made before Quartz took it upon himself to make them all public. That you can come on to these forums with such bold-faced lies and deny any discussions took place is... disturbing. Such levels of deceit are practically unheard of in this spreadsheet space boats in space game.

General Michael F wrote:The Alliance is common knowledge, but this plan isn't.

Actually, neither were common knowledge (or supposed to be common knowledge--thank you again Quartz). Outside of a select few your alliance was virtually unknown on Pegasus before this thread, and even fewer knew about the backroom dealings that Quartz so rudely exposed.

General Michael F wrote:You can cry about it all you want, but it isn't real and it never will be.

Not crying. Your guilds will be soon, though.

Piper

Postby Piper » Thu 24 Apr, 2014 03:55

General, you are a liar, Wlerin is right on all counts.

Kind regards,
former BOTH member

Amy :snooty:

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby JetFire » Fri 25 Apr, 2014 01:05

Amy wrote:General, you are a liar, Wlerin is right on all counts.

Kind regards,
former BOTH member

Amy :snooty:

Amy you have no proof of anything, I have no proof of it. And I'm done with this bloody thread. What a waste of my time, attempting to defend my members from getting accused.

Can't believe I actually took into consideration of this thread, I guess that makes me a fool too if I listened to this troll. :lolol:

That was cute, good try.
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Shark Bait » Fri 25 Apr, 2014 01:08

Did someone hear a small coin dropping to the floor there....? :think:

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 25 Apr, 2014 01:14

No proof to disprove it, certainly. The positive proof is already in the hands of those who need it.

Alphafog
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Alphafog » Tue 29 Apr, 2014 19:59

Wlerin wrote:No proof to disprove it, certainly. The positive proof is already in the hands of those who need it.

Are you saying you have proof it's real? If so then lets hear it. None of this "Because I say so it's real" crap though.

Return to “Pegasus”