Apathy, not China, killed this server. It is not too late.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Apathy, not China, killed this server. It is not too lat

Postby Addex » Fri 23 May, 2014 05:28

lovecraft wrote:Yes, you're certainly consistent :p
Q server starts next week so I'm just getting into the proper roleplay mode for the way we will play Q. Show wizard how his fleet tax is retarded and people wont recover from invasions :)

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 23 May, 2014 05:40

Addex wrote:Just saying that your final effort in P wont mean anything....
Eh, it's still better than what I was suggesting we do.

BLACK WIDOW
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Played: DEFGHIJKLMNOPQ AB A

Postby BLACK WIDOW » Fri 23 May, 2014 06:43

Wlerin wrote:
Painting ourselves blue and having a naked beach party was a great idea Wlerin. But yeah it was kinda pointless to the situation at hand

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Fri 23 May, 2014 07:40

BLACK WIDOW wrote:
Wlerin wrote:
Painting ourselves blue and having a naked beach party was a great idea Wlerin. But yeah it was kinda pointless to the situation at hand
I would so be there...

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
LavyDunois

Postby LavyDunois » Fri 23 May, 2014 08:13

Addex wrote:Dunno but I think you should have said that when FAIR was getting obliterated and pants simmed fleet peacefully in lowers watching. Now that is Pants is when you want people to help you, lol.
This. :clap:

P: [VoID] GM / [Royal] VGM | Q: [OMG] VGM | R: [Flock] Just to troll Trace
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 23 May, 2014 08:32

Out of curiosity when was this "FAIR getting obliterated" thing supposed to have happened? Must have been last month, because before that a) [-.-] invaded FAIR while we were getting raped, and before that b) FAIR was giving Moe/Royal/BDSM gates to rape EPA. (And before *that* they didn't exist.)

And there was one other detail re: Pants & FAIR that happened recently but I won't get into that.

lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lovecraft » Fri 23 May, 2014 12:24

BLACK WIDOW wrote:
Wlerin wrote:

But the thing with the hammers and the cats, what was that about? I checked; it is illegal in 16 states plus the District of Columbia.

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
Braeburn

Postby Braeburn » Fri 23 May, 2014 12:31

Addex wrote: You mean Im acting as usual? We have about 500+ people for Q server , we merged officially with china, so you tell me what the outcome will be.
Wait, did no one else catch this? Addex admitting he is too scared of China to actually try and "Win" a server? Ya, why deal with all that boring stuff like actually playing the game. Of course, Addex, if you want to show us you are a good player and actually have balls you would be announcing the opposite of what you just did. No? Didn't think you had it in you.
Now I'll crawl back under my rock. 8-)

"Maddex and Balol, thanks, every game needs someone to laugh at."
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Fri 23 May, 2014 12:47

Braeburn wrote:
Addex wrote: You mean Im acting as usual? We have about 500+ people for Q server , we merged officially with china, so you tell me what the outcome will be.
Wait, did no one else catch this? Addex admitting he is too scared of China to actually try and "Win" a server? Ya, why deal with all that boring stuff like actually playing the game. Of course, Addex, if you want to show us you are a good player and actually have balls you would be announcing the opposite of what you just did. No? Didn't think you had it in you.
Now I'll crawl back under my rock. 8-)
The way we will play Q is simply a statement against the 2.0 changes to be honest even thou China and Royal were merging we were gonna bring only 200 players , our usual number more or less that ends up in 150. Now since the game is all about Zerging and Wizard feels the need to tax good playing so the "casual players" can catch up in his magical world, we will prove him wrong. The game is now simply about griefing and new levels of zerging, therefore we will bring everyone in mass and play for 3 months maybe 6, enough to kill everyone out of the game under the new rules.

IllusiveSoldier
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby IllusiveSoldier » Fri 23 May, 2014 13:23

You're almost a nice guy Addex.

Sometimes the only victory possible is to keep your opponent from winning.
lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lovecraft » Fri 23 May, 2014 13:27

So what you're saying is that you are presenting the rest of this server, and the next, with a choice: band together and oppose your pre-planned zerg, or tolerate your efforts to ruin the game for everyone else as quickly as possible.

Just so everyone is clear, that's what this thread is all about. Addex dropped a gauntlet, who will pick it up?

― Saddam Hussein

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Fri 23 May, 2014 13:30

lovecraft wrote:So what you're saying is that you are presenting the rest of this server, and the next, with a choice: band together and oppose your pre-planned zerg, or tolerate your efforts to ruin the game for everyone else as quickly as possible.

Just so everyone is clear, that's what this thread is all about. Addex dropped a gauntlet, who will pick it up?
They already do that every server I have played since Juno so we may as well start as a zerg too. I have issued a challenge to everyone in the general forums for Q.

lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lovecraft » Fri 23 May, 2014 13:41

So you're apathetic too?

My reaction, when I learn that people are setting out to actively ruin a game that I enjoy playing, is to do everything I can to stop it. If we all made that choice, then it would stop. Being apathetic and joining them with a shrug just makes it worse, and I'll never see how you can be so proud of that. To each his own. I feel bad for the people who are paying money to play here unaware that there is a large-scale, organized plan to make sure the money they spent is wasted. Not just playing to win (who doesn't try to win a game?!), but to actually RUIN it for everyone else.

― Saddam Hussein

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Fri 23 May, 2014 13:48

lovecraft wrote:So you're apathetic too?

My reaction, when I learn that people are setting out to actively ruin a game that I enjoy playing, is to do everything I can to stop it. If we all made that choice, then it would stop. Being apathetic and joining them with a shrug just makes it worse, and I'll never see how you can be so proud of that. To each his own. I feel bad for the people who are paying money to play here unaware that there is a large-scale, organized plan to make sure the money they spent is wasted. Not just playing to win (who doesn't try to win a game?!), but to actually RUIN it for everyone else.
Just a realist you know. When we started in Juno we did with 70 people we spent the first 3 months blobbed doing nothing making the 300 zerg recall, then another month sitting on the WH blocking the new zerg. Kappa I said I want to play underdog I wont pact anyone lets have fun, I got zerged by the whole server. Pegasus I said someone contest us lets have fun, we had to find someone to contest , we asked for a 1:1 but nop it had to be 3:1.

With the new AE rules it would be impossible for us to win a 3:1 , we would have gotten raped in J/K/P so u know what to hell with it. If this is the way people wants us to play we will do it. We will start as a major zerg no more being nice and letting people rebuild we will play to make you delete, everyone else plays to make us delete so why shouldnt we.

lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lovecraft » Fri 23 May, 2014 13:54

I think you have a little bit of a martyr complex. Most of the players who you are seeking to make quit are just people, bored at work or after school, trying to waste some time. They don't have an agenda. They're moving fleets around because their leaders tell them to, and because it leads to fun gameplay.

By and large, the only people who set out with the stated agenda to make people quit are you, and the people you're playing with. Maybe a handful of others, scattered around in different guilds and not in a position to act on their sadism. I'm not going to pretend you don't have some enemies that lead guilds, but that does not comprise even a full 5% of the players which are eventually affected by your efforts. I'd wager a fair share of your/China players are repelled by this entire idea, except that it probably feels a little like winning. Unfortunately, they are also highly apathetic too.

― Saddam Hussein

Return to “Pegasus”