Apathy, not China, killed this server. It is not too late.

Damaged Goods
Guild: N: [KING]
Q: [Bacon]

Re: Apathy, not China, killed this server. It is not too lat

Postby Damaged Goods » Tue 27 May, 2014 13:39

Excuse me, high forumwarriors, if I am interrupting. But I thought this thread was about basically uniting against a common international threat; a small amount of players with the pure purpose of destroying the game. When did it turn into how amazing Addex is?

I understand that you love Addex dearly, SK, but please.. I'm sure no one here wants to see you be his lapdog on the forums, it's getting rather old.. Take it to a room, I can hear your slurping all the way to Alpha. :neutral2:

Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal

Postby Purge » Thu 29 May, 2014 20:33

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 29 May, 2014 22:46

SilverKnight wrote: Addex gets victory because 1) he expects to win the fight 2) he measures out what he needs and arranges things to make it happen.

His opponents tend to 1) expect to lose the fight 2) selfishly act for themselves without regard to their players.
When you add the two together your left with brown nosed, worm tongue sk`s and the rest of the royal crew.

@ Osteogon. I only post under one name. I don't buy pixels on the screen but i might be persuaded if you pay enough to help you build yours.

@ dex. your still speaking a load of kappa.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
LOVE, King, Royal

Postby Purge » Fri 30 May, 2014 07:35

I'm fairly sure you need to take H:WHY! off your profile description Ace.

Oh, did that hurt?

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 31 May, 2014 08:43

The folks all crying about Addex don't actually want to win the game properly. They just want an easy mode.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
AggressiveTurtle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: 1st
SoT
USSV
AYAYA
BDSM

Postby AggressiveTurtle » Sat 31 May, 2014 08:55

The new server will suck

[02:34:48] Chrkolby: masa is a *beep*
[02:34:58] slayerr: he's like the indian version of jay z
[02:35:24] Minesh: oh god lol
AggressiveTurtle » Thu 26 May, 2011 17:45 wrote: Return of the King?? pfft i was always here >.>
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sat 31 May, 2014 09:57

SilverKnight wrote:The folks all crying about Addex don't actually want to win the game properly. They just want an easy mode.
No. And you're an idiot if you truly think that. Nothing about this is "winning properly". Not even Addex maintains that, if you really pay attention to what he's said. In fact he apparently agrees that zergs are a bad thing, since he whines so much about when they were (supposedly) used against him in the past, as though that justified his groups' continued use of them, despite it manifestly draining the life from the game and killing activity across the board, in both winning and losing guilds.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Sat 31 May, 2014 13:26

Wlerin wrote:No. And you're an idiot if you truly think that. Nothing about this is "winning properly". Not even Addex maintains that, if you really pay attention to what he's said. In fact he apparently agrees that zergs are a bad thing, since he whines so much about when they were (supposedly) used against him in the past, as though that justified his groups' continued use of them, despite it manifestly draining the life from the game and killing activity across the board, in both winning and losing guilds.
Yep zergs are a bad thing and when you guys wanna do nothing but zerg and kill small guilds because they are better than you and you are afraid of what they will become the small guilds have to resort to zerg up too to survive. Now since you whined a ton to wizard about how even with zerging you still lose you want for those small guilds elite guilds to be removed from the game massacred by fleet tax penalties. So while you blame us for draining the life of the game is the people like you that hates the simple fact that others are better the ones that put the final nail on the coffin.

Yeah Wlerin this travesty of a patch is cause of the volunteers like you that wanted a soft cap on fleets, it may not be exactly what you wanted but Wizard did listen to the few guys crying non stop about how it sucks that the pro guilds have larger fleets and now we have this *beep*. You reap what you sow, congratz on ruining the game for everyone.

lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lovecraft » Sat 31 May, 2014 15:37

Man, you are just all over the place. So emotional.

Pretty sure Wizard does whatever the *beep* he wants. If you check out Feature Request, there are years and years worth of things that people have asked for that he didn't do. And, if you look at the Dev Log, you can see years and years of stuff that no one asked for or wanted. True to that trend, no one asked for or wanted this "tax". But if it helps you mentally justify your hypocrisy and martyr complex, go on and blame Wlerin for some random new feature Wizard built. I'll take credit for the fact that the fleet images spin in circles for no reason.

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Sat 31 May, 2014 15:58

You should prolly read the logs Winchester posted.... Anyway my friendly farm I hope you, Rafen and company have fun in upper teens :) I can't wait to read your tears.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 31 May, 2014 17:27

The changes to 2.0 broke the game... it doesn't load

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
LOVE, King, Royal

Postby Purge » Sat 31 May, 2014 18:11

SilverKnight wrote:The changes to 2.0 broke the game... it doesn't load
I don't see how this is a bad thing.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 31 May, 2014 23:13

Purge wrote:Oh, did that hurt?
No, not really. I don`t think H is fun for anyone on either side, oh apart from you who seems to get a kick out of having 21 bill to 1 fleet back up. Its like the zulu`s swarming rorke`s drift knowing full well the brits are out of ammo.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Echillion
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A: [LDM]
O: [IMP]
P: [Vile]

Postby Echillion » Sun 24 Aug, 2014 18:21

Addex wrote:
Braeburn wrote:
Addex wrote: You mean Im acting as usual? We have about 500+ people for Q server , we merged officially with china, so you tell me what the outcome will be.
Wait, did no one else catch this? Addex admitting he is too scared of China to actually try and "Win" a server? Ya, why deal with all that boring stuff like actually playing the game. Of course, Addex, if you want to show us you are a good player and actually have balls you would be announcing the opposite of what you just did. No? Didn't think you had it in you.
Now I'll crawl back under my rock. 8-)
The way we will play Q is simply a statement against the 2.0 changes to be honest even thou China and Royal were merging we were gonna bring only 200 players , our usual number more or less that ends up in 150. Now since the game is all about Zerging and Wizard feels the need to tax good playing so the "casual players" can catch up in his magical world, we will prove him wrong. The game is now simply about griefing and new levels of zerging, therefore we will bring everyone in mass and play for 3 months maybe 6, enough to kill everyone out of the game under the new rules.
And This^ is what is killing both AE and Eve - 1-2 massive zergs controlling the server and killing it! Perhaps Wizard will limit the guild sizes before its too late,but probably not!

I'm partially glad my injury and subsequent illness kept me from playing AE through this disasterous climax to this server as for Q/Bravo server I dont think I'll bother and thats probably what a lot of others will do as well. Gratz Addex you've won Q before its even opened! :roll: And probably sounded the death knell of AE! /facepalm

I couldn't resist!,mate :wink:

Ex- [A-Team],[BJ's],[1st],[USSV],[EARTH],[CAD]
ltaylor
Banned
Banned

Postby ltaylor » Tue 26 Aug, 2014 11:50

Limiting guild sizes can do little as multiple guilds can act as one and coordinate through IRC, Skype, Teamspeak, and or third party forums.

However my good friends, let us give Addex a lot of credit. He has done a lot of interesting things recently.

Return to “Pegasus”