Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Postby Addex » Fri 23 May, 2014 16:25

[313] Mule Reply
I am making a last call to Void. Let's put all the stuff from the past behind! This is all in your hands; you, and you alone have the ability to choose NOT to support the effort to make people quit the game. You can come down against the leaders of China/Royal, who are actively seeking to ruin this game. It isn't about my guild, or your guild. This is an organized effort to ruin something we all enjoy.

viewtopic.php?p=2176342#p2176342

The only reason this works for them is because they think you're predictable, and easy to manipulate. Surprise them. If Void turned now, Moe would be screwed. If not, we'll lose some ships and the agenda to ruin this game goes on unopposed... just like they thought it would.

Here just in case not everyone in Void has seen it yet. Let me summarize what Mule is saying "You are easy to manipulate so let me manipulate you, after all it was us who tried to zerg you while you were in a blob stare, and it was us insulting you openly and suicide on the bases of your GM, please help us now. We never helped anyone and watched while other guilds died but please help us now that is our turn".

Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Postby Osteogon » Fri 23 May, 2014 16:40

THEY THINK YOU'RE EASILY MANIPULATED...SO I'M GOING TO TRY TO MANIPULATE YOU NOW.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 23 May, 2014 17:25

Here just in case not everyone in Void has seen it yet. Let me summarize what Mule is saying "You are easy to manipulate so let me manipulate you

That's some pro manipulation skills loldex.

....who tried to zerg you while you were in a blob stare,

*tried to force a conclusion to the Teens war before the 20s conflict was concluded, so that there might be a viable 3rd side to this server. Obviously, we failed. (And for the record, I thought and still think we should have sided with NA, despite the rather damning evidence against Sid. But we didn't.) And besides, don't you think you're a little behind the times? VoID has undergone significant changes since those early days (including merging with TitS, who we launched to save, not zerg), and the leaders of 313 now are not the leaders of BDSM who decided to invade when NA was fighting TitS. (I'm back for now, yes, but not making decisions.)

and it was us ... suicide on the bases of your GM

And justifiably so. Our problem was always with their GM, not the rest of the guild.

, please help us now.

You fail at translation. We're beyond help. They need to help themselves and stop being led around by the nose, because this is quite literally the last chance they'll ever have.

We never helped anyone and watched while other guilds died but please help us now that is our turn".

Yes, sure, ask FAIR about how we never helped them. We tried to save some 50s guilds from Alicus too, but got declared on during flight. Funny how that works. Besides that there hasn't even been anyone *to* save, so?

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Fri 23 May, 2014 17:29

We "Royal" have nothing against Pants as a whole otherwise we would have been there with the rest. However is hard to not point out Pants double standard when it comes to Pegasus. You go by the rule everything is valid and fair unless is done to me, that doesnt work IRL and it doesnt work in a game.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Fri 23 May, 2014 18:00

I was going to post this in a more appropriate thread, but since it's now locked and this is almost on topic here:

Now you mean like in P? cause it wasnt enough that we had to fight our side of the cluster plus the other side of the cluster and then to have the randoms in 30s declare "we hate Addex 3:1 is not enough lets do a 6:1". LOL man admit it , AE is just zerg or be zerged. Lets use you as an example you tried to Zerg "Not Amused" while they were in a stare, you came with us to zerg the 30s into quitting. That is the mentality of AE lets all jump into the zerg boat then cry about it.

EPA never would have formed if China hadn't been sitting there in the 40s breathing down everyone's necks, and you hadn't told all and sundry you had an agreement with them before the server even started. Yeah sure maybe the 30s had a grudge against you, but they were busy with their own little war, which only got thrust aside for the sake of survival.

Had you won the 20s via lolicus + your own skill, and the winner in the 30s *then* tried to interfere (and there was no China), I can pretty much guarantee we or 10s would have been there to stop that rape, or at least balance the numbers. Hell we tried (ineffectively) to intervene when EPA did launch, thought imo that was a mistake.

As for Not Amused, we... I... the original plan was to send enough fleet to force an end to the stalemate, preferably before the 20s conflict was resolved, and create a third side with BDSM + NA (yes, NA, we were originally going to help Sid). But some members of leadership had ties to leaders in TitS and were foaming at the mouth to go help them, arguing that they'd be more fit to lead teens and more aggressive (despite evidence to the contrary). Add to that a number of sources that claimed Sid had a pre-server agreement with China, Royal, or both. We (silently) decided to give Sid one last chance to take the initiative and crash TitS, and end the stalemate, else we would. Meanwhile, the 20s conflict concluded.

Sid recalled. We launched. EPA launched. China (with whom we had a NAP) threatened to counterinvade us. Fun times.

At no time during our "zerg" of the teens did we intend to kill either guild, just force them to resolve their differences. Maybe snack on a few bases.

Did this promote small elite guilds? No. But we chose to pursue it for the same reason EPA was formed. A much larger threat was on the horizon, that no amount of eliteness could oppose.

As for 30s, you know as well as I we planned to invade with just Royal+BDSM (though in retrospect it was not realistic to expect China to sit out), in what would have been a more or less fair conflict, and an opportunity for Royal to have a little bit of revenge for EPA's zerging them in 20s. But then EPA erupted in civil war, FAIR gave gates to China to come save them, and with EPA's fate all but sealed we decided to go ahead with the plan and join the invasion. Oh, and of course, EPA fled to NA for refuge (remember how EPA launched to help Sid secure teens?) only to be betrayed and derbed on landing or forced to recall into China. EPA was dead man. There was no saving to be done.
Last edited by Wlerin on Fri 23 May, 2014 18:05, edited 1 time in total.

daddystu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: C: HGMNY
P: FAIR
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby daddystu » Fri 23 May, 2014 18:05

Pants and Fair are on good terms. Sure they didnt join up with us but tbh that was all down to their relationship with Sid. Ruined a promising little 3-way but after chatting with Sid i understand Pants position completely lol. The fate of both Pants and Fair was effectively decided as soon as Sid bowed down and accepted Addexs offer of joining the megazerg. Pants and Fair would never have stooped so 'low' :)

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Fri 23 May, 2014 18:41

daddystu wrote:Pants and Fair are on good terms. Sure they didnt join up with us but tbh that was all down to their relationship with Sid. Ruined a promising little 3-way but after chatting with Sid i understand Pants position completely lol. The fate of both Pants and Fair was effectively decided as soon as Sid bowed down and accepted Addexs offer of joining the megazerg. Pants and Fair would never have stooped so 'low' :)

Both Pants and FAIR offered to become MOE subguilds.

Wlerin that is simply not true. EPA had 0 concern for china you can see in their LS chats that I linked back in the day that they were totally obsessed with killing us, they didnt take china into consideration, their rage was so great that they were ready to suicide fleets collecting no derbs simply to cripple us. There was never a fight in 30s it was all about pacting simming going emo breaking up and pacting again, they zerged as hard as they could with the sole purpose of killing us.

I never said from day 1 that we were pre-pacted with China, I said that we were gonna play to let china win tbh we didnt know if china would even help us after what happened in previous servers, but they proved to be the most reliable guild we ever pacted aside from RD.

So no man, their zerg was not cause of china or any notion of us pacting china, they thought china would pact them and that china would never pact us. The premise of your speech is simply wrong.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Fri 23 May, 2014 18:51

That does not fit with what I remember. It's possible my memory is in error, but given how fond you are of spin I'm going to stick to that story.

Pants... offered to become [a] MOE subguild.

Mostly as a joke, yes, and ofc you didn't mention who suggested it in the first place. :paranoid:

And as for FAIR, I thought they were given the offer and refused, not that they made it themselves? Or no, it was an offer to merge into CHAM. >_<

Cancer.
Last edited by Wlerin on Fri 23 May, 2014 18:54, edited 1 time in total.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Fri 23 May, 2014 18:54

Wlerin wrote:That does not fit with what I remember. It's possible my memory is in error, but given how fond you are of spin I'm going to stick to that story.

Pants... offered to become [a] MOE subguild.

Mostly as a joke, yes, and ofc you didn't mention who suggested it in the first place. :paranoid:

http://forum.astroempires.com/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=114342

You can find the links to the EPA pre-server and early server skype logs in there, don't take my word for it simply read it yourself.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Fri 23 May, 2014 18:55

Eh. Have to come back to this Sunday.

lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lovecraft » Fri 23 May, 2014 19:05

The premise of your translation is entirely wrong. While most of the old politics you reference was happening, I was in a guild with Alicus, getting imploded by your spies and plants (plus a healthy does of turncoat cowards) after we did some seriously fun ass-kicking... with Royal. I do not accept any responsibility for the leadership decisions made by LS in Pants, who are notably not me, while I was not even in the guild. The offer I made came from me, not them.

Your premise is doubly wrong because I am not attempting to save my guild in the manner you suggest. We are putting ourselves as players forward in a larger effort to stop you from doing what you're doing to save my players, and Voids, and FAIR's, and FOX, IBs, etc, etc, etc. I wish we could have tried this earlier, but no one stepped forward to attempt to organize it. Too much pride and ego on our part, I guess.

More importantly, we all have a bad premise ourselves. All that ego and planning and politics and guild pride is all predicated on the idea that no one is seeking to actually ruin the game as fast as possible. Win, yes. Force people to quit? No.

The reason your translation is wrong is because you misunderstand me fundamentally. I care, yes care, about the people I'm playing with and against. I don't want them to quit, I want them to have fun while I do. While I win, or while they win, I want everyone to be having fun. We're playing a game together here, and some people paid to play it. I think what you are trying to do is wrong because, well, it isn't fun, or nice. That's it, simple as it may sound.

Given that you've been so explicit about your intentions, you've made yourself to be AE's newest NPC and we all have to fight you. I am not complaining about it, simply making the observation about the nature of the game now. I invited, and still invite, Void to choose to recognize this as bad and oppose it. There's nothing manipulative about that. Thanks for the thread, though. More information can only make the situation more clear to other players.

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Fri 23 May, 2014 19:15

I understand you may be the 313 GM now and you didnt make the past choices, it doesnt change the fact that 95% of the players left in 313 were part of those choices. Different GM same guild.

Now even thou I understand your point, lets just look it at with without any bias. Assuming VOID joins FAIR and everyone else against MOE and subguilds there is simply no mathematical way you can win. MOE + BEST + CHAM (Not even counting Royal here) would steamroll thru the opposition, the moment that you with your new alliance cant even invade their cluster is the moment you lost. They have so much fleet advantage and such huge averages that there is simply no way Mule.

Just accept the reality, Pegasus server is dead, noone will challenge MOE dominance and I personally think is time to move on.

lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lovecraft » Fri 23 May, 2014 19:21

Addex wrote:Just accept the reality, Pegasus server is dead, noone will challenge MOE dominance and I personally think is time to move on.

No.

:D

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Fri 23 May, 2014 19:21

Addex wrote:... and I personally think is time to move on.

That's probably why some people in VoID actually think they aren't next.

Fett
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [Omega] IMP
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Fett » Fri 23 May, 2014 19:33

Addex before P server ever opened up you admitted to acting china. And it's a known fact that balor and china usually team up.

I have a better offer to extend.

Don't pact china! Actually better yet why don't you and china start the server against each other. Instead of doing what you're doing now which is causing everyone to zerg.

Here's what will happen in Q. Either the same outcome of P or china gets invaded by everyone (seeming as how you run a good guild of and network of traitors, but lets be honest china proves the bigger threat) and then everybody turns to take you out making you quit and whine about the zerg which would be created due to you.

And stop using wizards crap decisions as your excuse for zerging next server to prove a point. Because honestly you zerging is simply out of the knowledge that without it you can not successfully gm a guild into victory. Maybe if you didn't act like you were the best GM people wouldn't want you dead. It's called humility learn it.

Scrubs.

Return to “Pegasus”